Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Teaming up for Writing Blogs

Go down 
+7
MysteryC
Lero
Alder
Lotus
The Visitor
Allan Assiduity
Broeckchen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Teaming up for Writing Blogs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaming up for Writing Blogs   Teaming up for Writing Blogs - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 pm

I knew that!
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up for Writing Blogs   Teaming up for Writing Blogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:55 pm

OK, I'm going to ask now if anybody wants to help me figure out a plot of some sort for a blog that I already started. It's fairly new and up until now it has been entirely improvised. I planned for my first attempt and my plans backfired because I was hasty and they weren't good plans to start with. So I thought I'd just try again, without planning ahead.
But people are actually reading this one. There are multiple followers and I think only one is Chase. It's got a +1 in the voting thread. If I continue to improvise, I could disappoint people.
Thus I'm asking for help. I need to find somebody with plot-planning skills before it's too late. Or maybe I just need somebody who is willing to let me merge mine into their existing plot because I'd be cool with that too.
(Note: I'm not including the name of the blog here because I want it to stand on its own merits as much as possible. It's worked so far, as I've done no OOC plugging and got the results I already mentioned. Obviously if I think you can help me, I'll tell you what the blog is.)
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up for Writing Blogs   Teaming up for Writing Blogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:20 pm

I'm going to throw this out here while I can. I know my current readers are probably aware that I already deleted Keep to the Trails, but I've started working on another blog. I want to have it planned out before I start posting, in hopes that it will go a lot smoother and keep me from having so much anxiety about it if I already have a story line.

But sometimes I get hung up on stuff. Plus, I know there are issues with my writing.

I'm considering co-writing this blog with somebody. I can't do this one alone and get desirable results, I don't think.

Anyone who's interested is fully welcome to PM me. I don't want to give much away here in the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up for Writing Blogs   Teaming up for Writing Blogs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaming up for Writing Blogs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2