Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Faust nods to them, and takes off, trying to remember something his father had once said. When he was drunk.
If you ever want to escape, never go to the café boy. There be all my information sources.
Now Faust just needed to find the café.
Just then a thought passed through Faust's mind, and he doubled back to the shop he'd seen earlier, the one with the Dragon-cane.
Faust entered the store, looking around. He found the cane and looked at it, then picked it up and started studying it.
Did it have what he was looking for?
Faust fiddled with it, then smiled.
It did.
Faust took it up to the counter and laid it out and paid for the price, then pulled on his longer shirt that he'd had draped over his shoulder (I think I forgot to mention it earlier), which was black unfortunately, but it had a certain...design to it.
Faust liked to listen to rock, hard rock, and metal. He had his favorite bands (10 years, Disturbed, Red) and then his...lesser favorites.
The shirt had flowers on it, and was for special occasions, and Faust had decided today was a special day.
His first day of freedom.
Adding a limp to his walk, he started walking. The can felt comfortable in his hand.
So, remember where the café is? Scourge asked him.
No, but we'll find it. Sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Walking home James glanced over seeing a boy around 18 or so limping down the lane. "Wonder what he's gone through to ever have to limp around at his age," James murmured to himself. Thinking of calling to the boy James stopped in his tracks. "To risky...to many people in this town have seemed rather...overly cheerful, but maybe I've finally found someone normal to talk to," James murmured again.
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:47 pm

They arrived at the animal shelter and quickly and easily found the only toyger they had. It was the first of its kind that the shelter. Had seen in years, but most people there were 'dog people' and had no idea that there were even different breeds of cats, much less the rarity and value of this cat. It was a 10 week old kitten with a lot of energy. They went through the adoption process quickly and then took the kitten to a nearby pet supply shop to get toys, food, and supplies.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Faust, feeling the presence of one of his own 'kind', the people who feel out of place, the people who just need someone, close. But he knows that he must continue on, or he might not find the place.
Faust, reaching the café, looks around for a seat. He finds one and quickly orders some food.
He is soon approached.
"Ey boy you be in my spot boy UI need you to move 'cause you in my spot. No one sit in my spot."
Faust looks coldly at the man, then simply warns him.
"From now on this is my spot."
The man reaches into his pocket.
"Well 'ow bout I give you somethin' change yer mind?"
The man pulls out a wad of 50's.
"I don't take dirty money. Besides, my family just died. I got all their cash."
The last part was said by Scourge.
"Oh. Well den I be lettin' you sit der for today. But next time you betta not be in my spot, ok boy?"
The man walks away, and the waitress brings Faust  his coffee. Faust says thank you and looks around.
To find an accusing glare.
It's one of his dad's friends. The man would come over heavily drunk and participate in...
Faust smiles at the man, letting him know that he is quite happy his family has died. At the same time a group of kids come in, some of them looking shaken. They sit down in the booth next to Faust.
"I can't believe that she was just...that she just disappeared like that. Oh my god, just wow...no traces nothing." One of them says.
Another, a girl, bursts out crying.
"S-she had been so paranoid lately, talking about something following her. I...I just thought she was getting scared for nothing. O, god."
Scourge smiles, glad for the info, while Faust leans over.
"Do you need a tissue, miss?" He says, letting pain creep into his voice, making him sound older.
The girl nods and takes the tissue. One of the others, a boy, speaks for her.
"Thank you. Our friend went missing last night, and it's shaken us a bit."
Faust smiles. "I'm sorry to hear that. Last night was bad for me, too." Faust said"You see, my parents were highly abusive, and last night they were all murdered."
Faust finishes the coffee, and turns away.
Found you...Der Ritter.

//I must go. For my people!\\
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:53 pm

//not sure what to do I think I might hit the coffee shop .. or maybe just go home what do you think?\\
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:11 pm

(Coffee shop, idk what you'd do if you went home considering we don't have a Slenderman at the moment...)
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:10 pm

//good point and btw I could be slendy if ecstar doesn't come back\\
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:39 pm

//(I think it would be best if we had someone without a human anti-slendy character, too make it better. And so that way the person playing slendy justs like proxies his own character and what not.
Someone like...
Arueisclose. They were signifying that they wanted to be slendy. I can send them a message telling them we would like him/her to be slender man.)\\
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:44 pm

(Ok then. That sounds good.)
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:01 am

Jason awoke with a jolt. "Phone....gotta get to the phone." he whinsed. Jason dragged his body to the phone and struggled to dial Adyna's number. The phone rang until Adyna picked up. "Help.... nose bleed... burning up..... something broke inside of me.... protect you..... phone video.... help." Jason landed on the floor dropping the phone. "No not again." he whispered then passed out.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:36 am

//(Hey Neko you're being watched! Perhaps it's my observation...?)\\

As Faust left the café, he once again thought he felt something, but couldn't be sure. As he was walking back to the woods, to Adyna's house, Faust looked behind him.
Nothing.
Realizing something must be wrong, with him or otherwise, faust stayed the same pace and kept going, hoping to get there.
Soon.
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:47 pm

((Do I have to do the submission, since ive already been pointed out?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DownLowUnited
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:00 pm

(Nah, just go ahead and join. And idk what ur talking about karma.) Kathleen called Faust and discovered he was close to home and told him what Jason had said in the phone call to Adyna. She asked Faust to please hurry and check on Jason, because something was seriously wrong before hanging up. "Adyna, hold on to Karma! I'm flooring it!" She warned before speeding up to where she was going 70 in a 45 mph zone. Adyna gripped on for dear life.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Faust, feeling the tension, runs forwards, holding onto his cane and running and running and running (idk just felt like it) and eventually reached the fence. He hopped it and reached the farm shortly after, out of breath. Before he entered Scourge stopped him.
Jason's other side wants us dead. Tread carefully.
Faust nodded, then said, "I hope this goes well my imaginary friend," and he opened the door.
Seeing Jason passed out, Faust starts walking forward while Scourge starts taking some control. They reach Jason and Scourge leans down and picks up Jason's phone. He looks in the videos and finds what he's looking for.
After viewing the footage, Scourge/Faust looks down at Jason, shaking his head.
"Welcome to my world brother."

He takes Jason upstairs to a bed, and goes outside with a cup of tea and his dragon-cane.
He started whistling, waving off the figures in the distance calling for him.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Kathleen pulled up moments after and sees Faust outside with s cane and a cup of tea. She got out quickly and ran up to him. ""What happened? Are you and Jason ok? What was wrong with him?" She asked quickly, very worried about both of them.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:05 pm

"Jason was passed out on the ground. I took him too a bed and left some water with him. I also" -Faust pulls out Jason's phone- "found what he was talking about...kinda," He says as he hands her the phone. Faust looks behind Kat and sees Adyna with Karma.
"Awww, looks at the little guy. He looks so cute," Faust murmurs, then looks at Kat.
"Don't judge me," He says waving his cane around.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:22 pm

"I can't judge you. That would be hypocritical of me." Kathleen said. Adyna was still in the car, looking like she was frozen in terror. She had a death grip on the 'oh shit' bar and had the kitten gripped tightly to her chest. When she finally released her grip on the bar, Kathleen could see obvious indents where her fingers had been. Adyna practically fell out of the car, her legs feeling like jelly. "Now that I know how terrifying you are when you drive fast, I will never complain about you driving slow ever again." Adyna said. Kathleen snorted. "Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad." She said, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:28 pm

"Ahem," Faust coughs into his sleeve. "I think Jason is in need of more attention than someones driving. Perhaps medical or psychological help. Which reminds me, I have to go see a therapist tomorrow. For the reasons of abusive parents."
Faust gets up and walks over to Adyna, tea and cane in hand.
"Hello Karma. It's nice to meet you, and feel your fur," He says, petting Karma while holding his cane in his tea hand. "I'm Faust, though you probably don't care, and I hope you grow to be quite a danger to all enemys of ours, as well as a being of happiness and comfort."
Faust walks off, whistling, into the woods.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Karma mewed adorably. "Aww, well, he definitely has the happiness part down..." Kathleen said. Adyna was calling a doctor for Jason and a psychologist/therapist for both Jason and herself, since she thought she would need it to get over the crazy, near-death drive she just went through.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Faust was feeling happy.
He'd made friends, his parents had finally died, and he had gotten to meet another kitten.
But...something wasn't right.
It was all wrong, actually. His happiness came from others pain.
Faust rechecked his cane, making sure he had been correct.
He slid it back in and kept walking.
He actually was supposed to meet the therapist today and tomorrow, but they said it was ok for him to skip the first day.
Faust walked to his house, which actually now legally belonged to him because they couldn't find any of his living family, and he wanted to check something.
He entered via the front door, the clean up crew cops messing around, and he walked upstairs to his fathers room.
He looked into all the drawers and found what he was looking for.
A 22. pistol with 3 boxes of ammo.
The best thing?
Faust had a gun license.
Faust had gone out and registered himself for it, and eventually he got the yes.
Now he had a gun.
But...only for emergencies.
He looked at the ammo and frowned.
No steel bullets. Or iron.
Just bronze.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:59 pm

"So... I wonder where Faust went?" Adyna asked. "I don't know... But I'm sure he'll be back soon, I feel that we can trust him. Both him and Jason." Kathleen said, going in to watch 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' while she waited for Faust to come back and Jason to wake up. "Oh! By the way, there's a MLP movie out! Wanna go see it with me?" Kathleen asked Adyna. Adyna chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Sure. You and me are about the only ones I know who like Silent hill, Pyramid head, destination truth, all these scary shows... And My Little pony." Adyna said. "What can I say, it's a good show... And pyramid head is badass, but rainbow dash is awesome and flutter shy is adorable." Kathleen replied.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:04 am

(Sorry guys I was away at a convention. I will also be gone most of the day tomorrow.)

Jason slowly came to "Where am I?" fright ran through Jason's body. "He is out there!" he panicked as he looked out the nearest window. "Slenderman is out there!" 

He noticed Rain and Adyna had come back. He ran up and hugged them both. "Its so nice to see you guys!" he shouted with joy. "Wheres Fuast? He changed something inside me and I want answers!" Jason roared angrily

Jason stood up and began staggering. "I....I will protect you....you two." his voice began to fade. Jason put on hand on the wall and began sliding down it as if collapsing. "I will protect...."
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Slenderman notices the child in the house.

Slenderman slowly begins to approach the living mammal.

Slenderman thinks to himself, "He would make a very neat proxy!"

Slenderman is sure to approach with caution, due to the boys quick wits.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Faust, walking downstairs, notices only one of the cleanup crew is left. He waves good-bye and leaves.
As Faust continues off and down a path through the woods, he reviews everything he knows.
Which happens to be a little much, but he can handle it.
Faust feels the holster with gun cutting into his hip, but ignores it. He'd felt worse.
He reaches the farmhouse fence when Scourge stops him.
Caution is something I do not enjoy, but you know that what I've done will enrage Jason, yes?
Yes, I do. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have people I need to help in hunting down Der Ritter.
Faust walks on, smiling at his newly prized cane.
"My little surprise," He murmurs.
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Slenderman takes a mental note of the fact that the boy has a gun.

Slenderman thinks, "That cane is either a threat, or just something un-important."

Slenderman gets behind a tree, and creates tendrils out of his arms.

Slenderman is ready to create a new proxy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next