Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Riddle of the Tree Man

Go down 
+15
Dr. Squirtle
Chieftain1
StoneyShore
knifeman
Chris
hazlov2004
Glassbeetles
NearTheEnd
timeobserver2013
TheApertureIncident
Tiro1000
sethlapod555
Peppercorn
TailsFoxy
SalvatoreHaran
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

Current Win Points : 66

The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Nah, the Suits are totally the good guys. See notice how The Suits aren't the ones doing this, blasted M.E.E.C Sad

So yeah, Sequence II is complete!
I'll have a release date for III soon as prefilming is almost half way complete (shocker!)

Expect much more interaction in this next Sequence, many twists, more monsters, and a more Michael-esque Hero, It's gonna be goooood!

and the final one

STILL THINK THE SUITS ARE THE BADGUYS?
HAHA

Last edited by Glassbeetles on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

Current Win Points : 71

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:42 pm

poor Hero, and stupid Haunted cam...btw, this video was really well done.

Also, DO I TRUST CLUBS OR JESTER BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM MAKES SO MUCH SENSE D:.  Jester says depth is a red cthulu. Clubs says he is lying. Jester says clubs is full of bs.  Agent midnight says it is a physical nothing, and implies it created masiagaloith.  Jester says they're the bad guys. Clubs says they're the good guys WHO IS RIGHT?

I wish Conway didn't die, because he was someone I could completely trust, and died because he gave too much info. At least James is Conway Lite, and agent midnight is Godfrey lite.  

And HOW THE FUCK do we get Coleman to save Hero!? He doesn't know where he is, he refuses to physically get him anyway, and he has to go through a fucking top secret government group's base to get to him 0_0

This is becoming way more interactive too, and I like. Also it is tying in with some other series.
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:05 pm

Take it from the creator who has the base plot planned out
Spoiler:

But really, of all the people showing up, the Suits are meant to throw you off track. Are they lying, or telling the grim truth, or being difficult, or cryptic? Who knows?

Do you trust someone as calm sounding as Clubs (The PsychoMurder Medic) or as Silly yet serious as The Jester (the clown)

Trust Spades. Why? Because his vector is Hero, so he knows more then most, or maybe he doesn't...?
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:40 pm

As Mr. Spikey has hopefully concluded from the IMMENSELY interactive livestreams of www.tinychat.com/ttemtony, Sequence III: Eradication is coming in two weeks.

What've yall missed from not being there? Ohhhh boy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Alright so maybe perhaps Hero is saved, at the cost of mrspikey...

Taciturn (OC from "throughTheEyelessMask," a related channel) had the plotbook, and Spades needed it.  Spades captured spikey for the release of Hero in return for the plotbook.  So Mrspikey is now in a pocket dimension? IDFK yet.

The reason Spades needs the book is to stop a rift from opening early (MichaelsCamera anyone?), and stopping an abundance of monsters.

So I guess I have to marathon ThroughTheEyelessMask now to understand exactly what the pocket dimension is like...

Also the guilt of mrspikey is real, because Conway and will be Johnson's (new, good guy meec agent) death are completely his fault.  He got too much information, or gave too much help, so now they're dead. Spikey is cool with Jester at least, so the suits shouldn't be after him all that much. Just an update on Hero's current position.

EDIT: Wait all this contradicts itself...unless Hero isn't really getting released here. I mean, Spades could have lied or perhaps Spikey isn't being taken into some weird pocket dimension after all.  I have no idea...
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:53 pm

^lol The Spikey thing was a joke because idk, everything we do is improved on the spot and we just went with it. A world where Leonardo hasn't won any oscars is such a terrible place. :p
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Oh thank God I don't have to binge watch 30 videos...

And did Spades actually get the plotbook anyways? Is there a rift thing happening?  Is this where the other 40 monsters come in (I'm assuming that was a joke)?  Can we get another Ghosthulu?  

And Spades has confirmed the depth is a red cthulu with a fucking afro.  And to think Jester said it first...

I hope Hewitt comes back with Johnson to get Hero. Hewitt was the 3rd coolest.  Also, should we post the MEEC videos that Coleman uploads here? Or should we make another trailhead?
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:31 pm

New video?

I'm not joking. This is on the channel!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:40 pm

I'm sorry, what? Is that... Sanic?
I...
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Honestly, i am totally lost at this story o.O
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:11 pm

The video is likely irrelevant.  I mean, there are a few others like it on the channel, and they are all just Jester fucking around with MSpaint.  Adds comedy to the whole thing, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:54 pm

That video is actually super important.
It's Jester's "artistic" view on him and the Suits rescuing Hero.
Or maybe it's just a sh*tty mspaint video. Who knooooooooows?

Also, the bare boned plot of Sequence III is fully filmed and edited now! (t'was a long week) and thus,

THE RIDDLE OF THE TREE MAN SEQUENCE III: ERADICATION PREMIRES SATURDAY, MARCH 28! aka tomorrow
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:39 pm

ugh, this confuses me a lot. 

So Spades and Clubs say Hero is the bad guy.  Spades even plot him there.  So why do they all want to save him now? Do they have to do it for the sequence to carry out?  That's the only reason I can see it being now...
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:02 am

New video:

Quote :
This is NOT ♠️ dr♠️m♠️tiz♠️tion, Jester's c♠️mer♠️ just films in MSP♠️INT qu♠️lity.

best quality ever Razz
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:04 am

It was mentioned in the ttem livestream (WHICH MIND YOU A HUGE ONE IS HAPPENING TOMORROW AND IT'S GONNA BE BIG FOR BOTH OF OUR SERIES). Basically Spades is tired of people saying the Suits are not good guys so they saved Hero. Mind you, they're gonna cut one of his balls off so yeah. They're good guys. Like I ain't even joking with this 
Spoiler:

As for this sequence.

SEQUENCE III: ERADICATION:
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:22 am

Oh noes, Hero must become Michael and kill things (at least I predict this).

And I will surely be in the chat.  Good to see the MEEC back in the series, they weren't even important after the Mission complete video. 

Speaking of that video, I am super confused on the whole Hero's brother dying thing. I'm assuming the suits (or Hero?) killed a brother other than Tony.  Or did the MEEC kill him? I mean what was the whole Mission Complete video for than?  Ugh things from the first sequence make everything super complicated.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:21 pm

Just started watching. This looks pretty great.
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:02 pm

The first sequence was the first story plotted in the plot book. It was to cover up the real stuff going on (ie. the Suits being there). OOG wise, it was to grab in viewers and fans to standby for Sequence III, which will continue sequence I. The brother from that sequence was a fake, plotted brother, as was Hero's family minus Conway.
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:05 pm

Also, the TTEM STREAM IS STARTING! Expect things to get awesome as it progresses as a good buddy of ours from this series will show up Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:56 pm

THESE JUMPSCARES, MAN.

WHY ARE THEY SO PERFECTLY EXECUTED? ;-;
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Ok so more livestream stuff. I'll say everything important to this series, although some important throughtheeyelessmask stuff happened.  

Hero and Spades stuff:
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:33 pm

And april fools special:

I don't think that last one is cannon...but in case it is, it came before "e" 

Also, sorry for double post, but no one had done it yet, and it has been a few days since I last posted
Back to top Go down
Theguywholikesbetas
Untainted
Theguywholikesbetas

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:25 pm

I've noticed really 4 channels that are involved in the RoTM series:
Throughtheeyelessmask
Shadow Of A Smile
The Haunted Camera (My Series {Yay?})
JJTNinja
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:59 pm

^ Indeed.
there are more that have come into contact with Hero as well but I can't say too much about those just yet. Wink

So this is an update, but not from the channel. It's from Conway's channel and it introduces The Depth. Yeah, the description is SUPER IMPORTANT. This is the thing Hero and friends are going to awaken (or try).

Hold onto your butts when the finale hits and this thing may or may not roam free!

Back to top Go down
Theguywholikesbetas
Untainted
Theguywholikesbetas

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Glassbeetles wrote:
^ Indeed.
there are more that have come into contact with Hero as well but I can't say too much about those just yet. Wink

So this is an update, but not from the channel. It's from Conway's channel and it introduces The Depth. Yeah, the description is SUPER IMpORTANT. This is the thing Hero and friends are going to awaken (or try).

Hold onto your butts when the finale hits and this thing may or may not roam free!

The Haunted Camera being part of the series is sort of a understatement because I AM ALWAYS MISSING THE GODDAMN LIVESTREAMS (No rage intended)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Riddle of the Tree Man
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: New Trailheads-
Jump to: