Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/ Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/   Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/ EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:56 am

OK, so whenever I go to view a blog, I get logged out of blogger, and I can't comment with an account. It is only letting me do it anonymously for some reason, which is a drag for obvious reasons. So could someone please help out?

Last edited by Ladnek on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MouseWidge
Untainted
MouseWidge

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/   Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/ EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 am

Are you running IE? Because it does that to me all the time with IE. However, I have no problem when I use Chrome. I personally think it's just that Blogger hates IE, if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/   Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/ EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:08 am

MouseWidge wrote:
Are you running IE? Because it does that to me all the time with IE. However, I have no problem when I use Chrome. I personally think it's just that Blogger hates IE, if that's the case.
Well then, that's probably it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
MouseWidge
Untainted
MouseWidge

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/   Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/ EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Not a problem. Smile Glad to help out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/   Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? :/
Page 1 of 1