Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

It's been a long time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kolbymysteriothegamer
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

It's been a long time. Empty
PostSubject: It's been a long time.   It's been a long time. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 1:30 am

I was an amateur creator back in the day, desperately trying to get my ARG out there. It got an okay amount of attention, I suppose. However, I eventually deleted the channel out of embarrassment. I'm now 21, whereas I was only 13 or so when I first started the series. I do kinda miss it, and wish I had downloaded the videos to my computer first for the memories, but it's too late now. Anyway, I'm just dropping in to say hi. Not here to start any unprofessional self advertisement, and I'm definitely done talking "In character" when there's no call for it. That was one of the more difficult things about using my real first name as my character's name.

I guess, in a way, after doing the ARG for so long and becoming so hyperfixated on Slenderman lore, I eventually became paranoid that he was actually after me. In a couple videos in particular, I would look through the camera or into a mirror and genuinely believe that he was behind me, but then (obviously) when I turned around, he wasn't. I was a kid, what did I know? I ended up unintentionally dragging others into my paranoid game because I couldn't snap myself out of it. Looking back, I'm just glad that I learned to tell the difference.

I guess that's all I have to say, thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://thehorrorsof7thheaven.com/

It's been a long time.
Page 1 of 1