Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Anybody home?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody home?   Anybody home? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 10:55 pm

Feels a little like shouting into the void, this. Or possibly shouting into a crowded room, because the posts don’t contain year stamps as far as I can see, so it’s a total mystery to me whether the most recent post on SN was yesterday or last year.

I was just feeling nostalgia for web forums in general, thought about my time here as part of SN’s community and was so happy to find it’s still here, even if much quieter than before. Didn’t feel right to leave without leaving a mark, like scratching my initials into the walls of a winding cave or something. And to accept the Rakenclaw applicants that had been building up, because nobody ever stripped me of that responsibility. So congratulations to the new Rakenclaw initiates, though I doubt many of you will notice. And thanks to everyone who used the site in its heyday for providing me with a really great community at a time in my life when I needed it.

Go Rakenclaw! And let me know if you’re still here, of course.
Back to top Go down
kolbymysteriothegamer
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 1:22 am

I'm just now returning to the site after years of abandoning the Slenderverse. I have no current plans to create within this universe anymore, as I've recently started another ARG. Not going to give too much detail since self-plugging is still self-plugging, no matter what universe it takes place in. But to answer your question, someone is home. And... it's almost exactly how I remember it.
Back to top Go down
https://thehorrorsof7thheaven.com/
bigmand4l
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? EmptyMon May 09, 2022 10:49 pm

I miss these old forums aswell, you are not alone friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Empty