Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Just stopped by to say...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DiddyBittyDude
Untainted
DiddyBittyDude

Current Win Points : 12

Just stopped by to say... Empty
PostSubject: Just stopped by to say...   Just stopped by to say... EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 11:10 pm

It's been almost 10 years since I was on this site, I don't know how but nostalgia and old memories came rushing up and I thought about this forum out of the blue. I had a blast looking at my old posts even if there were only a few to see, but I remember lurking very often when one of the main series would post a video.

I remember when we had the Zalgo event and all the prominent members had their profile pictures "corrupted"

I remember when an old admin somehow managed to get back into the forum and it caused a split in the community

But mostly I just remember feeling the comfort of being in a community in high school with people who were excited about being scared like myself. 

It's crazy how a couple of scary images can lead to a whole community being made and for that community to be preserved on the internet like this. I'm glad this is all still here, even if no one seems to be around to enjoy it as we all used to. I hope the next person who suddenly remembers this place and comes to check in is doing well after the last ten crazy years on this earth. 

Keep on shining, you crazy diamonds
Back to top Go down

Just stopped by to say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: SN Community-
Jump to: