Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Mr. Giggles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kolbymysteriothegamer
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

Mr. Giggles Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Giggles   Mr. Giggles EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:25 am

Since he has about 4 and a half hundred subscribers right now, at least a few of them or bound to be on here. Just hoping to be able to actually have some conversation going to keep my mind clear, got a lot to think about when it comes to these channels.
Back to top Go down
https://thehorrorsof7thheaven.com/
kolbymysteriothegamer
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

Mr. Giggles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Giggles   Mr. Giggles EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 2:06 am

Update: "Mr Giggles" has officially left the Slenderverse permanently as well. If I remember right, so has Max of "TheTapes" and Anthony from "MadHatter". I may be wrong about the name of Anthony's series, but he, Dallas Cannibal (former lead star of the Mr Giggles series), Max, and I all used to collaborate frequently within our tiny branch of the Slenderverse tree. Once upon a time I was even developing story arcs collaborating and crossing over with The Archivist, through a mutual friend. Had many good times and made many good friends through this community, and I'm grateful for that.
Back to top Go down
https://thehorrorsof7thheaven.com/

Mr. Giggles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads-
Jump to: