Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Things that give hugs in the night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xInvisiblExOverseeRx
Untainted
xInvisiblExOverseeRx

Current Win Points : -13

Things that give hugs in the night Empty
PostSubject: Things that give hugs in the night   Things that give hugs in the night EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 am

Hello, my name is better left unsaid. But ill get to the point of this topic. I have had this strange dream, where im sleeping and i can look down on myself, i see over in the dark corner of my room that he (slender man) is standing there, it wakes me up, and i watch myself walk towards him and put my arms around him like i was hugging him, this dream is usualy in a 3rd person perspective but one night i had it in a 1st person perspective, and everytime i touch him i actualy wake up. if there is anyone who knows about why im having these dreams, or if they have had them to then please contact me, thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Things that give hugs in the night   Things that give hugs in the night EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:36 am

He's pissed because you didn't read the rules. Better go correct the situation before he gets ya.

Also, weren't you already fucking warned for this?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Things that give hugs in the night   Things that give hugs in the night EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:07 am

... You're kidding me, right? Check THE RULES. You're posting In-Character. That alone is breaking a major rule. Then you post in the Slender Blogs forum, with no blog to link. You're acting like you just joined, and I already had to help you make a welcome thread that you either didn't make or it was deleted.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Things that give hugs in the night   Things that give hugs in the night EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:14 am

You again?! I fear that you may be my infernal nemesis from now on. Or something similar. Anyway, I shall repeat what I said before when you posted this copypasta (is it two or three times this has been posted now. I'm gonna go two, so far)....

Shayde (aka, me. Or mostly me. A 'Me' from the past if you want to be technical) wrote:

What the duce!

I must admit good sir, that I too have had a similar occurrence.

For he, the Tall Man that is, appeared in my dreams, but stood there, not

In his usual attire, but in a Hawaiian shirt, and short pants. It seemed as though he

Naught came with hostile intent, but to hug me and take me on holiday.

Yeah, okay, I couldn't keep a straight face. I recommend you read the rules (which can be found here), or hit the road Jack buddy pal. Else the real Slender Man will come of of the computer screen and eat you, or something similar.

I only posted that again because I'm damn proud of that writing. Also because it's a possible second (maybe more) chance to redeem yourself. So yeah.... though remember, strike three, and you're maybe not going to live to see the next Internet summer because the real Slender Man will come and find you. Or out. Either or both. Or something completely different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that give hugs in the night   Things that give hugs in the night Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that give hugs in the night
Page 1 of 1