Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Interruption

Go down 
+23
Ladnek
Kurogane
Reach
apokAlypse
shadowfire976
gbetch
Blue Eyes
Nimbus
`shadE
Pryex
Mr. Jeebles
ExorcistGamer
Wintermarch
Crusergirl
Voidmaster
Gustybv
Mennos
MediaGARBAGE
Apples
Tahrgat
LikeADrunkButNot
ACE
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadowfire976
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Interruption - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:23 pm

Alright, there are two single frame flashes. One just says "We are waiting Noah" and most people probably saw it, but does anyone have a screen cap of the other? I'm trying to get to it but it may take a while.
EDIT: Ah, got it. An eye and the words "Keep those eyes open." Screen cap momentarily.
Interruption - Page 2 Unledyjt
Also: apologies for the poor quality. I tried bringing it to full screen but the screen just went black.
Well damn I can't get the display to work. It shows the image in the post editing area but not on the actual post. Anyways, link is https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img545/6360/unledyjt.png
Oh, there it went. Well I'll leave the link up so people can see the full-size image.
Back to top Go down
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:50 pm

I watched that thing in the morning before going to school. At first I thought I should watch it in the evening/night instead, but I'm glad I chose not to. I would have gotten zero sleep if I did that. When watching those last seconds I swear I must have jumped at least 10 centimeters off my chair because I was really unprepared for that. And I smiled a little when seeing it was Mr. Sandman reversed because I've allways liked that song :}
Back to top Go down
Reach
Untainted
Reach

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:39 pm

ExorcistGamer wrote:
Ya got to try and attack someone with the Allen wrench, it will be fun.

I read "Allen wrench" as "Alien wench" the first three times I looked over this sentence.

Also, I'm still assessing whether or not I died of a heart attack after watching that video. I'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Untainted
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:54 am

Hmmm... I like the whole theory of the virus=knowledge of slenderman. I was actually starting to think the stories were blending because I could have sworn I saw that Anderson guy in the vid. Or maybe it's sleep deprivation. *shrugs* I don't know. I just watch vids and get confused.
Back to top Go down
Wintermarch
Observer
Wintermarch

Current Win Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:07 pm

I think the last think Noah needs on top of all this crap is a visit from Patrick. But I didn't see him in there, I just noticed that both series now use the word "VIRUS."
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Adam, I love you, and I love your series. But I laughed a little when Slender Man came towards the camera with the tentacles right after the Observer jump scare. The way his head moved just made me chuckle, nothing too bad. Please don't hate me!

Anyways, more Observer goodness. Loved it. A lot of people are criticizing the use of a jump scare, but this one was actually done pretty well, and given the fact that these videos are some sort of foreshadowing, I think Observer was just trying to tell Noah how real shit was about to get.
Back to top Go down
Nimbus
Untainted
Nimbus

Current Win Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:49 am

Ladnek wrote:
Adam, I love you, and I love your series. But I laughed a little when Slender Man came towards the camera with the tentacles right after the Observer jump scare. The way his head moved just made me chuckle, nothing too bad. Please don't hate me!

Anyways, more Observer goodness. Loved it. A lot of people are criticizing the use of a jump scare, but this one was actually done pretty well, and given the fact that these videos are some sort of foreshadowing, I think Observer was just trying to tell Noah how real shit was about to get.
Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TribeTwelve
Pryex
Observer
Pryex

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:24 am

That was a very nice Metroid shirt you had on during the livestream by the way.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Adam. This had to be done.

Interruption - Page 2 Tumblr_lqypsnPT4q1qf8ari
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
Nimbus
Untainted
Nimbus

Current Win Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Cougar Draven wrote:
Adam. This had to be done.

Interruption - Page 2 Tumblr_lqypsnPT4q1qf8ari

I'm so Tumbling this. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TribeTwelve
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:32 pm

These are totally my favorite proxy videos ever. They're consistent, they're stylish, they're disturbing, and they're very artistic. I wish i knew how they were made. Awesome shit, Adam.

Back to top Go down
Grathius22
Untainted
Grathius22

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:36 pm

I saw this during the livestream and was amazed.

Noah should have just put the shoe on his head...
Back to top Go down
HoneyAltoid
Untainted
HoneyAltoid

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:30 pm

man, I say it every time, but I love TribeTwelve more than any slenderseries for the effects and the animation with those tentacles.

Love it~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interruption
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: Tribe Twelve-
Jump to: