Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

ProjectCroatan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTimeParadox
Untainted
TheTimeParadox

Current Win Points : 2

ProjectCroatan Empty
PostSubject: ProjectCroatan   ProjectCroatan EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Hey guys, my friends have been making a new series, and they are only like 5 vids in but i think they have some potential to make something good. They have told me about a couple of their ideas, and I am really liking where they think they will go with it. Check it out, and tell me what you think of them because I really want to see them do something awesome and new. Also, do note that we are all in high school, so they don't have a ton of time on their hands and they don't have a ton of experience. The series is called ProjectCroatan, the first vid is Payback.
Here is their channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

ProjectCroatan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProjectCroatan   ProjectCroatan EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Well, I wasn't able to watch too much, there's no sound on my work computer. I'll check it out when I get home in the morning. It will be cool to keep up with a series from the start, and from what I see so far, it has decent reviews. I'm looking forward to checking this out, this very well may hold some promise.
Back to top Go down
Tarvok
Anxious

Current Win Points : 8

ProjectCroatan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProjectCroatan   ProjectCroatan EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 pm

well I like it. they got a good idea with the Roanoke colony.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

ProjectCroatan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProjectCroatan   ProjectCroatan EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Ooooh, you guys! I was wondering what had happened to ya'll! I remember seeing your post on /x/ when you were asking for people to check it out! Glad to know ya'll are still making videos!
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
Sponsored content

ProjectCroatan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProjectCroatan   ProjectCroatan Empty

Back to top Go down

ProjectCroatan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads-
Jump to: