Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+4
Machine Gun Cynic
Schneematsch
flamey9371
Foxglove
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Alexander began to move off in the opposite direction to John as he heard his concealed earpiece crackle into life. 'I'd just like to thank you for taking care of Louis and Hannah,' he called over his shoulder as he strode off. 'You didn't have to, John, but you were there for them.'

Making sure he was far enough for the other man to be oblivious to anything he'd have to say, Alexander turned back to the matter in hand. 'Yes?' he asked curtly, lips curling.

'Alexander,' came the familiar charismatic voice, fed directly into his ear with a neat little piece of gadgetry. 'What news?'

'We've lost Louis, and I was interrupted in attempting to bring Hannah in with us,' stated Alexander in a flat tone, stalking across the road. 'I'm not entirely sure where she is now.'

'She's safe,' came his reply, as emotionless as ever. 'What about your brother's body?'

'Lost,' murmured Alexander, voice almost cracking.

His only answer was a weary sigh.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:16 pm

John sighed and called back. "No need to thank me. I just did it." He started to walk down the road back to where he parked the Bently.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Hannah gazed at Luminen excitedly. She could go and explore?! "I'd love to!"

Leaping off the bed she ran to the edge of the lighthouse, gazing out over the sea and finding pleasure in the wonderful way the soft breeze ran its gentle fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Chuckling to himself, Luminen walks over to her side as kamilla jumps off the bed to follow her.
"any family members you'd like to talk to? Here, anyone whom is deceased is around."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Hannah's ears pricked up and she was hit by a sudden realisation.
"Can I.. See Louis?"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:35 pm

"if he complies, then yes.
Until then" Luminen lifts his right hand and a bowel of pasta is presented before her.
"hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Hannah felt too excited at the idea of seeing Louis to be hungry but decided that eating would take her mind off of him for a little while. Picking the fork out of the bowl she carefully spiked a few swirls and popped them delicately in her mouth, sighing at the taste. She could get used to this.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Louis leaned over Luminen's shoulder, plucking a swirl out of the bowl between two lengthy fingers and popping it carefully into his mouth. He gave Hannah a little bow of his head before flickering out of visibility.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:57 pm

The bowl hit the ground with a clatter, spilling pasta onto the floor. Hannah spun instantly, her eyes wide and searching for Louis.
"Where did he go?!"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:11 pm

'Sorry, dimension shifts still catch me off-guard,' murmured Louis from beside her, thumbs hooked into the pockets of his figure-hugging white waistcoat as he absently blew his dark fringe from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Hannah squealed with happiness, throwing herself at Louis and wrapping her arms around him in a binge crushing hug. Words fell from her lips rapidly at her excitement.
"Oh my God it's you, it's really you, I missed you so much oh my God oh my God Louis I haven't seen you in forever oh my God oh.."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Laughing, Luminen cleans the floor with a flick of his wrist and Kay's it on her shoulder
"careful, or you'll knock yourself out Hannah"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Louis smiled in delight, his eyes glittering as he wrapped his arms around her waist, spinning her around before setting her down to gaze into her familiar eyes. 'I wasn't expecting to see you so soon,' he laughed, ruffling her hair good naturedly.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:46 pm

"she's still amongst the living, I just brought her here to relax and unwind from the stress she's been having to endure as of late"
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Hannah giggled, shooting a thankful glance at Luminen before returning her gaze to Louis. "No, me neither," she said, beaming at him brightly. This place was pure perfection and she never wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Not wishing to be a third wheel, Luminen walks back into the lighthouse, leaving Hannah and Louis to catch up. Drinking some tea as he sits down on the bed, letting kamilla when she catches up to him.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:13 pm

(Thanks for giving Slendy a reason to go all beasty)

Sensing Hannah's presence disappear Slenderman Rises near the Hunter seeing Hannah's Body in such a mangled state Slenderman Roars in Anguish and attacks the Hunter Sending Tentacle after Tentacle after the man the flesh slamming into the force field with an preternatural strength raining Hammer like blows one after the other.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:17 pm

"hehehehe... She tasted good slendie, her tears acted as quite the aphrodisiac. Crying for John, Alex, and some being called Luminen, but not for you. How does it feel, to know that your little child did not want your aid, as I violated her? Hehehehe" mocking Slenderman from behind his force field, The Hunter just keeps laughing madly
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Louis nodded thoughtfully, curious to what stress Luminen was referring to, but hesitant to ask Hannah as she seemed so happy, and he didn't want to ruin the mood. He gave a small smile at how joyful she seemed, his own emotions muted.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Hannah looked up at his face, happy tears welling in her eyes. It felt like she'd done nothing but cry today, but she couldn't help it.
"I missed you," she managed, her voice cracking. She hid her face into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Louis shushed her, holding her head closer to his chest as he stroked her hair absently. He could still feel the life pulsing within her, feeling all the more like a shade as he felt barely a twinge of notable emotion. 'I've missed you too,' he murmured into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Sniffing quietly, she tilted her head up to see him, laughing at herself and wiping her eyes. "I'm such a baby," she said with a half smile, studying Louis' face. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have such a good friend at her side again, and she wasn't about to let her emotions ruin her time with him.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Louis gave her one of his perfect smiles, incisors glinting in the unnatural light as he tucked a few strands of loose hair behind her ear. It was strange seeing her so happy after the sight of her leaning over him as he lay dying, which had imprinted itself upon his memory with painful precision. 'It's understandable,' he whispered, quietly amazed he had become so attached to Hannah even though he'd met her so recently.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Hannah returned Louis' smile with a happy one of her own. Taking a deep breath to calm herself after crying she pulled away, grabbing Louis' hands. "Are you going to show me around or what?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Louis' chilly hands wrapped around Hannah's warm ones as he focused. 'If you insist, my lady,' he hissed, his irises darkening as a smirk curved his lips. He concentrated, feeling himself slip gently between dimensions, always fully aware of Hannah's fingers intertwined with his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next