Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

All these new 'lights

Go down 
+4
alliterator
LoveHopeRainbows
Dr. Squirtle
Shayde
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

All these new 'lights Empty
PostSubject: All these new 'lights   All these new 'lights EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:23 am

I've been away from Slenderblogging for a while, and suddenly there's all these new blogs, and new 'lights. I couldn't see a thread for them, so I'll leave the links here...

bluelight

whitelight

There's also an orangelight floating about. Could this be the start of some big Mytho's shattering story? I'm excited to see what comes from this!

Last edited by Shayde on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: All these new 'lights   All these new 'lights EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:31 am

I don't think this'll evolve into a Mythos. But it is neat though.
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: All these new 'lights   All these new 'lights EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:05 am

I laugh at this. Over, and over, and over. People are already taking this too seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://fearmythos.blogspot.com
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: All these new 'lights   All these new 'lights EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:11 am

Way too seriously, Love. Waaay too seriously.

And now, I see we have a Plaidlight.
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: All these new 'lights   All these new 'lights EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:58 am

"Bullshit Made-up Titles", from a parody blog. Apparently the titles are "mean."
Back to top Go down
http://fearmythos.blogspot.com
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

PostSubject: Re: All these new 'lights   All these new 'lights EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:23 am

We now have Periwinklelight.

I love you guys.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

Current Win Points : 116

PostSubject: Re: All these new 'lights   All these new 'lights EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:56 am

Shayde wrote:
I've been away from Slenderblogging for a while, and suddenly there's all these new blogs, and new 'lights. I couldn't see a thread for them, so I'll leave the links here...

bluelight

whitelight

There's also an orangelight floating about. Could this be the start of some big Mytho's shattering story? I'm excited to see what comes from this!

I hold about as much hope of this being mythos shattering as I do for the Slender-Slayer. Still, unlike that example, I do hold hopes for this at least being amusing. Heck one of them gave me a /title/ so I'm not going to complain...

I wonder how many "lights" it takes to change a bulb...

I'm just going to blame that one on it being three in the morning, I'll go back and edit it out tomorrow when I'm sane and rational.
Back to top Go down
littleWhiteRABBIT
Untainted
littleWhiteRABBIT

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: All these new 'lights   All these new 'lights EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:48 am

Oh. My. God. XD
Do you have any idea how hard it is not to burst into a fit of laughter in the middle of an office building? I think I almost choked to death after seeing that list of "titles." Bravo, good sir, BraaaVo~ XD
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: All these new 'lights   All these new 'lights EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:30 am

It seems kind of weird that a Core Theory parody would pop up now, over a year after the original died. But maybe that's just me being a //Killjoy//. These are pretty amusing, though.
Back to top Go down
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

PostSubject: Re: All these new 'lights   All these new 'lights EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:57 am

It was basically just a response to a gamejacker trying to start up Core Theory again (bluelight). Don't worry, he got better.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: All these new 'lights   All these new 'lights EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:06 pm

alliterator wrote:
It was basically just a response to a gamejacker trying to start up Core Theory again (bluelight). Don't worry, he got better.

And then he turned into a parody too instead of a game-jacker.. Much fun quickly followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All these new 'lights   All these new 'lights Empty

Back to top Go down

All these new 'lights
Page 1 of 1