Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

And Then They Were Dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
housecat94
Untainted
housecat94

Current Win Points : 15

And Then They Were Dead Empty
PostSubject: And Then They Were Dead   And Then They Were Dead EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Hey all. I'm thinking about starting up a new blog for the Slenderverse (I don't remember if I've ever seen it described as such, but I tend to call most fake worlds by adding "verse" to something capturing it (such as "Narutoverse" for the world in Naruto)).

The main plot wouldn't start up for a few months, probably, and it would be entirely focused around the entire population of the town that the main character lives in disappearing. It would likely be somewhere out in Oklahoma or Nebraska.

The main character would be able to see and interact with ghosts. This would be the premise for the blog, as well as a major plot point.

My questions for you all are:
"Would this be something you would like to read?"
"If yes, why?"
"If no, why not?"
"What would you like to see most in this blog, both before and after Slender Man is introduced?"

Sorry if I asked too many questioned, but this is something that I plan on devoting a lot of time on if I decide on going through with it and I want to know if it would be worth making.
Back to top Go down
Illyrias_Acolyte
Untainted
Illyrias_Acolyte

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: And Then They Were Dead   And Then They Were Dead EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Unless it's a parody blog, I'm not sure if And Then They Were Dead is a wise choice for a title.

Anyhow, the plot is a little vague for me to determine whether I'd want to read it at this point, but I'd be excited to see how it ties in with the Slender Man. I've always wanted to see a female protagonist in a Slenderblog. There are almost no females in the Slenderverse, and the ones who are there don't do much.
Back to top Go down
RedXMoonXArcher
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: And Then They Were Dead   And Then They Were Dead EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Sure I'll read it.
The plot sounds interesting.
I'd like to see some freaky stuff happening to the main character, like "Oh crap, I need to run NOW!"
Back to top Go down
http://questforluciddreams.blogspot.com/
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: And Then They Were Dead   And Then They Were Dead EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Actually, yes, this does sound interesting.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: And Then They Were Dead   And Then They Were Dead EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 pm

It does sound like an interesting idea and I'd probably attempt to read it.

I say attempt because i'm not doing too good at keeping up to date quickly on everything I read and watch.

I like the idea of a character communicating with ghosts as long as it's pulled off well, I also like the fact people in the town would be disappearing.

I can imagine the character speaking to ghosts to see if they "saw anything." Bonus freaky points if even the spirits are freaked out and nervous about Slender Man and their fear causes more paranormal problems to occur in the area.

I'd say go for it, you won't know unless you try, just put thought into pulling it off well and try your luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Then They Were Dead   And Then They Were Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

And Then They Were Dead
Page 1 of 1