Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Requesting help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SunshineShadows
Anxious
SunshineShadows

Current Win Points : 8

Requesting help! Empty
PostSubject: Requesting help!   Requesting help! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:05 pm

For the making of a Slender series I recently started (though it's technically been planned out for a little under a year now...) I need someone with video editing experience. My previous editor, who is also my boyfriend, had his laptop stolen and is now unable to edit everything (obviously) and we're wanting to know if anyone is interested in having their name added to the list of wonderful people who've helped me with this project.

If anyone can do a few audio/video distortion effects and is willing to help, please let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.magickalnerd.tumblr.com
SoulEatingBunny
Anxious
SoulEatingBunny

Current Win Points : 6

Requesting help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting help!   Requesting help! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Hello! I would love to help! I have Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Audacity. I've had plenty of experience with Audio distortion and Video Distortion!
Back to top Go down
SunshineShadows
Anxious
SunshineShadows

Requesting help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting help!   Requesting help! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:27 pm

SoulEatingBunny wrote:
Hello! I would love to help! I have Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Audacity. I've had plenty of experience with Audio distortion and Video Distortion!

That would be wonderful! I actually have a video I filmed last night that could really use some editing. I would like to be able get it up tonight, but I understand if that's not possible ^.^;;

Thank you soooo much though! You don't even know!
Back to top Go down
SunshineShadows
Anxious
SunshineShadows

Requesting help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting help!   Requesting help! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:17 pm

In the mean time, I do have a video I would like to get up tonight that's in desperate need of editing...if anyone is up to it. I think I'd like two editors on my crew, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

Requesting help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting help!   Requesting help! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:33 pm

I can probably help. Do you want to talk on here or over e mail? I've helped several series in the past.
Back to top Go down
SunshineShadows
Anxious
SunshineShadows

Requesting help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting help!   Requesting help! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Tahrgat wrote:
I can probably help. Do you want to talk on here or over e mail? I've helped several series in the past.

Thanks! You can e-mail me. I'm sending you my e-mail address now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Requesting help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting help!   Requesting help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Out-of-Game Trailheads-
Jump to: