Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Here Come Loose The Hounds/8 words fufilled

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OhWhatProvidence
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Here Come Loose The Hounds/8 words fufilled Empty
PostSubject: Here Come Loose The Hounds/8 words fufilled   Here Come Loose The Hounds/8 words fufilled EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:11 pm

http://8-words-fufilled.tumblr.com/

Trying my hand at a Slenderverse blog. Urban/Fantasy-ish horror?

Any critique/flames/feedback is welcome. I tried to give the mythos a bit of fresh air, it's up to you to decide if I'm pulling it off well or not. It's...slowly building up to the crazy, but it's getting there. It's certainly not my best ARG ever. It's going to focus not so much on binary or rot or codes of that type, but more of what the old fairy tales are known for- riddles, double-truths, that kind of puzzle.

So....er, enjoy?
Back to top Go down
OnnaStik
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Here Come Loose The Hounds/8 words fufilled   Here Come Loose The Hounds/8 words fufilled EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:16 pm

I don't know that I have any judgment on it yet, in these early stages, but I am a huge fan of the more old-fairy-tale approach, so I have high hopes!
Back to top Go down
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Here Come Loose The Hounds/8 words fufilled   Here Come Loose The Hounds/8 words fufilled EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Is the blog title a reference to The Decemberists by any chance? Because "Here come loose the hounds" immediately makes me think of the Tain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Come Loose The Hounds/8 words fufilled   Here Come Loose The Hounds/8 words fufilled Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Come Loose The Hounds/8 words fufilled
Page 1 of 1