Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Collab Request Centre!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

Collab Request Centre! Empty
PostSubject: Collab Request Centre!   Collab Request Centre! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Lately I har been toying around with a few more blog ideas, but none of them really seemed to stand out, you know? Like it was missing something. They were all pretty One dimensional, and I thought that any ideas I had would require te interaction, hence a second blog.

I'm looking for a collaborator, who's not massively keen on massive Skype sessions, but that I can discuss things with over eMail. Mostly because I am extremely busy and conduct my blogging and forum using from my bed, using my phone (Which I why I make so many spelling mistakes, they're autowrecks).

I have no plot in mind, because I want the process to be totally organic, and a really something that comes from 2 minds. Do essentially what I'm asking for is a collaborator who I can talk to through e-mail, and who enjoys the whole creative process.

Last edited by Etreo on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fotzepolitic
Observer
Fotzepolitic

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Collab Request Centre!   Collab Request Centre! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:55 pm

I'm down with this, I have shit-tons of ideas I'll never be able to use.
Back to top Go down
NA_Fury
Untainted
NA_Fury

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Collab Request Centre!   Collab Request Centre! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:38 pm

I'll give you a hand if you like. I'm not exactly the best at getting my ideas down on paper during the creative process, but I've got a good mind for this kind of thing, and I'm really good for bouncing ideas back and forth and evolving them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bombadradio.com
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Collab Request Centre!   Collab Request Centre! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:29 am

Hmm...this sounds like the kind of project I will enjoy. I am at your disposal my good sir. I wanted to create a blog anyway, this would mean I get to do that and help out
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Collab Request Centre!   Collab Request Centre! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Sinister has never done one before, and I don't think Fury has, so if you guys want to work together, I'll PM you my email. Thanks to Fotzepolitic as well.

~~Edit~~

Changed thread name so other people can make requests.
Back to top Go down
Fotzepolitic
Observer
Fotzepolitic

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Collab Request Centre!   Collab Request Centre! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:10 pm

On a long enough timeline, everyone collaborates with Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Collab Request Centre!   Collab Request Centre! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Kyle's avatar unnerves me. It looks a bit like an orgasmic fetus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collab Request Centre!   Collab Request Centre! Empty

Back to top Go down

Collab Request Centre!
Page 1 of 1