Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!

Go down 
+4
TheFallenenvoy
sethlapod555
Mashuga31
arbyman333
8 posters
AuthorMessage
arbyman333
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:21 pm

1. OurInferno [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. SlenderHaunting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3. GreyPixelFilms [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are three very good series' that don't have as many views as they should. Help me get them popular!
Back to top Go down
Mashuga31
Untainted
Mashuga31

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 pm

I think I remember grey pixel... it just sounds really familiar. My brain don't work good for memory stuff right now though.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:34 pm

arbyman333 wrote:
1. OurInferno [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. SlenderHaunting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3. GreyPixelFilms [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are three very good series' that don't have as many views as they should. Help me get them popular!

I'm really hoping that this isn't some way of trying to popularize your/your friends' series, because an efficient way to do that is just to let people grow on them. Start with a thread, people start replying with their opinions, others find the series, they like it or they don't, and then it's either uphill or static from there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:45 am

I think you mean

1) me
2) me
3) me
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:55 am

Isn't GreyPixel a user on here?
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:34 pm

Etreo wrote:
Isn't GreyPixel a user on here?

aGamingFish, I think.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Yeah, I remember GreyPixelFilms and aGamingFish, I've seen him around... Been thinking of possibly checking his series out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
arbyman333
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:16 pm

You should it's pretty legit. Also for those of you who think these are my series. Watch any episode and realize I can't be British an adult or an American teen at the same time.
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:24 pm

someone is a #tryhard
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Nevertheless, the only posts you've made have been plugging series so far, with SlenderHaunting being the main one. Getting kinda old, especially since there was already an active thread for SlenderHaunting.

But as for the other two, I'll be checking those out sometime.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:53 pm

arbyman333 wrote:
You should it's pretty legit. Also for those of you who think these are my series. Watch any episode and realize I can't be British an adult or an American teen at the same time.

Notice how I said "your/your friend's series".

Anyway, out of those, SlenderHaunting looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
aGamingFish
Anxious
aGamingFish

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 pm

arbyman333 wrote:
Watch any episode and realize I can't be British an adult or an American teen at the same time.
Thanks for putting up my series arbyman, but English?? Really? How can you confuse an English and an Australian accent? Never mind. I really like OurInferno though, that series is great. Im not sure if it is still going though, here hasn't been a new video in a while. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms?feature=mhee
arbyman333
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:40 pm

aGamingFish wrote:
arbyman333 wrote:
Watch any episode and realize I can't be British an adult or an American teen at the same time.
Thanks for putting up my series arbyman, but English?? Really? How can you confuse an English and an Australian accent? Never mind. I really like OurInferno though, that series is great. Im not sure if it is still going though, here hasn't been a new video in a while. :/

I'm sorry dude I'm not a linguist, they sound pretty similiar. And I don't know as far as OurInferno goes but it has been pretty cool so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!   Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series! Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Under-The-Radar Series!
Page 1 of 1