Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

hello, I'm new here. (obviously)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eli_gone_crazy
Untainted
eli_gone_crazy

Current Win Points : 0

hello, I'm new here. (obviously)  Empty
PostSubject: hello, I'm new here. (obviously)    hello, I'm new here. (obviously)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:22 am

So.. Apparently we introduce ourselves here. (so very sorry for missing the gigantic scrolling text that says "hey new people post here!" -.-I really should stop coming here at odd hours, maybe I'll actually catch those things next time)

Anyway, I'm eli. and uh, I'm not really sure -what- to say. I've been following slenderblogs/ARGs for about a year now, but have stayed a lurker until now because all awesome people take absolutely ages to actively participate in discussions about the slenderverse.

uh, this place seems pretty awesome. Smile and yeah, I suck at intros. but hello.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: hello, I'm new here. (obviously)    hello, I'm new here. (obviously)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:42 am

Hello and welcome to SlenderNation Smile
I hope that you will stay here for a long time and have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: hello, I'm new here. (obviously)    hello, I'm new here. (obviously)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:38 am

Pff, most of us suck at intros, no big deal :p

And, anyway, welcome to Slender Nation and I do hope that you enjoy your time here :3

Also, I'm up at unusually odd hours as well, considering I've no job nor do I attend school at this point in time XD; So, I've got quite a bit of free time stored up :p
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: hello, I'm new here. (obviously)    hello, I'm new here. (obviously)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:48 am

chasechan2050 wrote:

Also, I'm up at unusually odd hours as well, considering I've no job nor do I attend school at this point in time XD; So, I've got quite a bit of free time stored up :p

Are you me? O.O Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: hello, I'm new here. (obviously)    hello, I'm new here. (obviously)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:02 am

chasechan2050 wrote:
Pff, most of us suck at intros, no big deal :p

And, anyway, welcome to Slender Nation and I do hope that you enjoy your time here :3

yeh i didn't even make an intro post I joined up i hate myself i hate myself hate myself I'm so stupid and self loathing
Back to top Go down
River Song
Watched
River Song

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: hello, I'm new here. (obviously)    hello, I'm new here. (obviously)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Welcome, welcome! So good to see new faces so often!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello, I'm new here. (obviously)    hello, I'm new here. (obviously)  Empty

Back to top Go down

hello, I'm new here. (obviously)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: SN Community-
Jump to: