Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

hello everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ciera800
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone!   hello everyone! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:08 am

Hi everyone! my name's Ciera, i'm a full time gamer with a passion for mind screw games (physchological horror) i've known about the slender man mytho's for about two years but until recently i was way too scared to think of it without giving myself nightmares but.....here i am oh goodie XD
now i am going to crawl off and question myself as to why i'm still awake at 1 in the morning.
*crawls off and promptly passes out*
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:43 am

Welcome to SN! Psych Horror isn't my thing, I'm a massive wuss. Just a small thing from my Grammar Nazi OCD, there is not apostrophe in Mythos. Have fun, can't wait to see you around!
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:27 am

XD oh dear if you have grammer ocd this should be fun >Very Happy and i'm a wuss to but i like games that keep me guessing so yeah~ nice to meet ya!
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:59 am

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here.

As for your grammar, don't worry about it, as long as we can all understand what your trying to say, there won't be much issue.

Just don't use leet-speak, it's borderline gibberish, and we really don't care for it.

So, yeah enjoy your stay here, and have fun.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:31 am

never even heard of it so don't worry XD
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you. Have fun here!
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
ciera800
Untainted

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:18 pm

thanks and i shall :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: SN Community-
Jump to: