Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

darkstar8090

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaveJohnson
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

darkstar8090 Empty
PostSubject: darkstar8090   darkstar8090 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Seems to be a series ( i guess, maybe )
The youtube username is darkstar8090.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

darkstar8090 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkstar8090   darkstar8090 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Welcome to the forum, Cave. I wouldn't suppose you had any combustible lemons on you, eh? *snicker snicker*

/bad joke

Also, if this is you posting about your own series as your first post, that's not generally a good idea. Considering that the first upload on the channel was uploaded merely an hour ago, it's seeming that way to me. We have a rule here that each of our new members should make a Welcome thread in the SN Community subforum to introduce themselves. The reason you're not allowed to post links for 7 days is because we try to prevent Plug-N-Runners from plugging their work on the forum and never posting again.

I encourage you to read the rules of this forum. I hope you have fun, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

As for the series, the premise is a little... strange. I'm not really sure what happened. Something about a TV going nuts and the vlog getting interrupted? The lighting can be improved to, it was rather dark.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
goomba771
Watched
goomba771

Current Win Points : 88

darkstar8090 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkstar8090   darkstar8090 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Ooh, I'm really enjoying this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goomba771
CaveJohnson
Untainted

darkstar8090 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkstar8090   darkstar8090 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:03 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
Welcome to the forum, Cave. I wouldn't suppose you had any combustible lemons on you, eh? *snicker snicker*

/bad joke

Also, if this is you posting about your own series as your first post, that's not generally a good idea. Considering that the first upload on the channel was uploaded merely an hour ago, it's seeming that way to me. We have a rule here that each of our new members should make a Welcome thread in the SN Community subforum to introduce themselves. The reason you're not allowed to post links for 7 days is because we try to prevent Plug-N-Runners from plugging their work on the forum and never posting again.

I encourage you to read the rules of this forum. I hope you have fun, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

As for the series, the premise is a little... strange. I'm not really sure what happened. Something about a TV going nuts and the vlog getting interrupted? The lighting can be improved to, it was rather dark.
Ok, you got me. I made this. And iboughtacamera ( if you didnt notice yet ). This will have the wyoming incident in it, thats why I mentioned a tv interruption.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

darkstar8090 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkstar8090   darkstar8090 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:37 pm

I did kind of notice the similarities in the voice and the mask. Don't you have an account here already?

Which Wyoming incident? The TV Station Signal Hijacking?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
CaveJohnson
Untainted

darkstar8090 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkstar8090   darkstar8090 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:55 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
I did kind of notice the similarities in the voice and the mask. Don't you have an account here already?

Which Wyoming incident? The TV Station Signal Hijacking?
It won't let me log in to that for some reason. And yes, I mean the hijacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

darkstar8090 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkstar8090   darkstar8090 Empty

Back to top Go down

darkstar8090
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads-
Jump to: