Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs.

Go down 
+7
Konaa
Lero
bilo
re
Bard
LisaEvermore
Mr. Jeebles
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs.   EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 am

While it would be interesting and I sure as fuck wouldn't have seen it coming, Noah wrote this in The Envelope thread.

Nimbus wrote:
Just a clarification: This is a small crossover, our series will not merge together as one. A good subtle crossover is better than a large shitty one. Keep that in mind. You wont even need to follow EMH in order to understand what's going on in TribeTwelve. That's how subtle this crossover is. It just gives you information that connects our series, and nothing else. And this isn't a gimmick, like crossing over for the sake of crossing over. It seriously relates to Milo's story. We know what were doing, and we won't disappoint. So stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs.   EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Quote :
Can't say I'm happy that I found out my brother snuck out, through a damn three minute video on our own account. (1/2)

Quote :
...but no harm, no foul, I suppose. I'll talk to Evan tonight, about the... blood test? http://t.co/ZrqOoSO [J] (2/2)

Jeff tweets.

Hopefully he'll tweet about the conversation tonight.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs.   EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Should be interesting, with all their worrying at the moment I have the feeling they might trigger an accidental argument between each other over this.
Back to top Go down
re
Anxious

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs.   EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Quote :

I don't know why Twitter erased the second half of that message... effin' technology. [J]

what? can he really not see the link he posted? i don't understand.
Back to top Go down
http://rerahrich.com
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs.   EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:31 am

Quote :
Evan, Vin, Steph, and myself, all tested positive for... whatever the hell the black device detects in our blood. [J]
More support for the Cycle theory?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs.   EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Ok well I'd say it's coming in direct contact with Slender Man that causes this. They've all had instances like this. The warehouse, when they tried to watch the tapes. I don't think it's some weird thing that Evan is giving to them because Alex is clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs.   EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EverymanHYBRID Twitter/General Shtuffs.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2