Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Caughtnotsleeping

Go down 
+52
xyzombie
TailsFoxy
Wintermarch
NatMonsterr
NanaEmeralds
Notlad94
SMAWJ
EvilRhino229
Sage
fastswimmer34
Vohn_exel
zero26
CorinthAthaime
dhatter
TheFallenenvoy
AppleStar
Paradox
sunnivaixchel
myotishia
DFW
Virtual Toast
electricphantom
Tarvok
whildchild
ChewieV2
AlanAuch
PostIt
SquishypuffDave
punxtr
whoiscraig
MediaGARBAGE
dasuberchin
Shayde
N0t4N0m3Ga
Tiro1000
animalluver202
longforevers
Mennos
Blue Eyes
BananaBrains
KillstheBeat
Crusergirl
The Slender Man
BlackWolf
Ladnek
XuchilVith
ChaosGamma
Eckoblade
Zander
runjump360
CheckersValentine
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:59 am

Messed up post, disregard
Back to top Go down
Sage
Untainted
Sage

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Prolly been brought up before but i wonder if roivas' name is intened to mean 'save your lives' instead of 'savior lives'
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Hm, good point.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:01 am

I was looking back at the chatlog from 2/12, and this kind of struck me as odd:

Spoiler:

Remind anyone of anything? >>
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:14 am

KillstheBeat wrote:
I was looking back at the chatlog from 2/12, and this kind of struck me as odd:

Spoiler:

Remind anyone of anything? >>

O_O Yeeesssss.

So maybe Roivas isn't dead herself...
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:15 pm

So, a few of us did some backtracking and came to a few conclusions in regards to Help3r and Roivas:

Tentative Theories:
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:00 pm

caught has visited a couple of times recently.
the first occasion is logged here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ov50pQq7HJe9cEgxcmd6gzi0t-fRjwoZaIMijaVgavY/edit

the second one, which happened just now, is harder to compile as a lot happened.
It started with him coming on when just me and zero, the other under sixteen in the butterflies, were there alone. He basically asked us to pull out but we pointed out that roivas wont LET us and that we wouldn't want to anyway. After a bit of conversation, he deemed me a lovable prick, asked if showtime had come on recently and showed us his new rat (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m11l0t8cYf1qkuaxeo1_250.png)
this, judging by what roivas told us about appearing to us soon, may be roivas. It spends his time looking into nothingness from the windowsill, however as soon as a butterfly's face is on caught's screen, it jumps up and starts staring at the screen.
Caught left by basically threatening to kill anyone who harms me or Zero/Antiopa. Which is nice.

EDIT: Caught also mentioned being able to see the bit with happy!caught in his own mind when we could Happy!Caught in the video.

Last edited by TheFallenenvoy on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:57 pm

So we just finished streaming Secret of Kells when this happened:

Spoiler:
Sooooo ... apparently Showtime has fantastic taste in films <3
Back to top Go down
CorinthAthaime
Untainted
CorinthAthaime

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Alright. So, new theory.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CorinthAthaime/
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:23 pm

CorinthAthaime wrote:
Alright. So, new theory.
Spoiler:

If it died in the wild and still has eyes then it can't have been dead for more than a few hours. Eyes are always the first thing scavengers eat because they're the most easily accessible rich source of protein.
Which could work, the body seemed to have been running about and that definitely wasn't dead for more than a day. maybe Roivas or whatever it is can only possess/control the very recently dead.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:25 am

Or perhaps they can control anything, but taking control of a recently deceased creature or person, must take much less energy than taking over a body with a soul still in it?
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:35 am

So this isn't totally relevent, but I'm not gonna be in chat for a bit. Going home for spring break, and chaos and shit. Please tell me if something happens in chat via skype.

Paradox, I agree. Maybe Rovias killed the rat just to inhabit it, so it was nicely fresh.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:10 am

New butterfly!

Sage got hyparete :]
Back to top Go down
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:45 am

Am I doin' it right?

Edit: And this is the correct, not-hiding video.

Last edited by EvilRhino229 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 am

EvilRhino229 wrote:
Am I doin' it right?

You mar need to show a little more face. But I'm not sure. I guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:56 pm

ChewieV2 wrote:
Apparently so.

In the very decoded words of Roivas, "My dear, a butterfly never hides from their family.".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 am

EvilRhino229 wrote:
ChewieV2 wrote:
Apparently so.

In the very decoded words of Roivas, "My dear, a butterfly never hides from their family.".

Yeah, Roivas has a need for faces, apparently.
Even if you don't want to show face though, you can still help out, we've got plenty of Butterfriends. Smile
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:02 am

ChewieV2 wrote:
Butterfriends.
We gotta stop using "butter-" as a prefix for nouns XD It's just not going to end well one of these days.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:57 am

KillstheBeat wrote:
ChewieV2 wrote:
Butterfriends.
We gotta stop using "butter-" as a prefix for nouns XD It's just not going to end well one of these days.

Everything must be prefixed with butter! We can have butter grapple guns and butterangs and wear buttersuits and go out to fight crime in our buttermobile!
Back to top Go down
dhatter
Untainted
dhatter

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:21 am

sirchouji

my laptop died on me so i won't be on for a while
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:30 am

Right, so something hit me a moment ago.

Middle Monitor Caught pulled free from his strings and we've all been acting and theorising as if this meant he had broken free of restraints, like he was concealed and tied down and stuff.
But strings aren't for restraining puppets, they're for controlling puppets and making them do what you want. So aside from working out what that part of Caught actually is we need to work out who exactly had been pulling the strings.

For my money, the only two likely brain jank, mind control suspects are Slendy and Roivas. I don't think it's Help3r's style.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:39 pm

That's a point...

No, I don't think it's Help3er. Last I heard he didn't know anything about Showtime? Or is not even aware of his existence?

Tall Dark and Faceless would be the obvious first assumption... which sort of makes me think it can't be him. It would be, far too simple perhaps?

So that would only leave Roivas... Which combined with recent discussions, doesn't fill me will confidence.

Unless... It was Caught who was pulling the strings? Using parts of his alter-ego to get certain things done maybe? Perhaps without even knowing it, he was using skills that Showtime had, rather then his own?

Or his mind uses Showtime as an outlet of all the stress and fear that Caught must acquire throughout this whole ordeal, as a way of defending itself?

What I would like to know, is how long The Showtime Killer has been killing.
Maybe if we knew that we could be one step closer to ruling out Caught as Showtime, or be another step towards confirming it...
Back to top Go down
Tarvok
Anxious

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:27 pm

I'm leaning toward Roivas due to recent events
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Well then, another question is whether the puppet being off the strings is good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Well, seeing as it was (correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm not sure) only after the puppet broke it's strings that Showtime started coming in to the chat...

...I would say it's at least supposed to look bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Caughtnotsleeping
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: CaughtNotSleeping ARG-
Jump to: