Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Nation Minecraft Building Contests!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

Current Win Points : 37

Slender Nation Minecraft Building Contests! Empty
PostSubject: Slender Nation Minecraft Building Contests!   Slender Nation Minecraft Building Contests! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:03 am

Surprised something like this hadn't been made already..
*cough, splutter*

This is the Minecraft Building Contests thread. IF you think your building talents on this blocky game are as good as you say they are. Why not compete here?

Contests will be held once every 2 weeks and votes for the winner will be picked by myself and given a win point (When I work out win points ha-ha.)

RULES:

1. Don't flame/troll peoples creations here. Even if they're eye meltingly terrible try to give CREATIVE criticism.
2. Don't think by grabbing a picture from Minecraft Gallery and claiming it as your own that I won't know it's a fake. I'm to much of a Minecraft Nerd for my own good so I check the MC Gallery a lot.
3. The fancier the better, if you have a castle with a fuck ton of redstone circuits and other clever things that's good and will add to your chances of winning (if they work)
4. Mods are allowed for building (so things like Zombe mod pack or To Many Items). Items from Mods which are used won't necessarily mean you get a higher score, but if it matches and looks good it most probably will.
5. Pictures + Videos accepted.
6. Texture packs will not change your score.
7. Enjoy yourself!

~THIS CONTESTS BUILD FOR NOW IS~

Go out and build a Castle to keep those blasted creepers at bay!

//Past contents\\
Back to top Go down
minerninja
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Minecraft Building Contests!   Slender Nation Minecraft Building Contests! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:51 am

Is this an up to date post, I've been looking for a minecraft building contest for quite some time now.
Back to top Go down
DFW
Observer
DFW

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Minecraft Building Contests!   Slender Nation Minecraft Building Contests! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Hmmmm, I'm in the middle of building a sea castle in my minecraft world, though it's all survival mode so I'm not sure I'd be able to finish it in time XD

we'll see though! This is fun Very Happy

edit: wait is this an old topic..oops?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Minecraft Building Contests!   Slender Nation Minecraft Building Contests! Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Nation Minecraft Building Contests!
Page 1 of 1