Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Shameless self-plugs

Go down 
+83
thisistheend
Lumine
BlueMarble
thexlastxdalek
Outlander
C.K.DexterHaven
spawn250
Elastik55
TheArmadaBledd
whateverworks
Lilylil
SaigoSentinel
guitargodd97
Etreo
OhWhatProvidence
Huaimoitu
pseudomuse
Alaune
Mortisyn
DaLadybugMan
TheHiveMinded
theslenderfiles
Konaa
Stovetop
darkje
guildcarver
GlobalWolf
zero
Red Mor
kali_awake
RedXMoonXArcher
Yuuasou
Snore-De-Bliss
TheSpectatorAboveYou
Dr. Squirtle
MilesHarriot
rollin.frank
Anwolf
sgtomally
BoatWithAHoleInIt
LisaEvermore
NearTheEnd
Machine Gun Cynic
Vohn_exel
EmzyandLolita
Mennos
Ceb18
SlenderderpWarrior
Untaunted
KaidaX
alliterator
housecat94
FreedomCaged
proxiehunter
ExorcistGamer
theraggedyman
CheckersValentine
matt.c.siddorn
MarbleBumblebee
sethlapod555
Kashi
Mad(x)Hatter
altiumvidetur
arsenicPopsicle
Setoth93
bracko81
DannyMurrayLives
Stansnowman
Cougar Draven
Sam4books
LoveHopeRainbows
Wintermarch
Alder
Crusergirl
Malus
Chris
BananaBrains
Ladnek
projectrallus
Mr. Jeebles
Hiker
CuteWithoutThe
wulfe59
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

Current Win Points : 10

shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:07 am

Wow. That's... really cool. I almost thought it was a character of yours, and it spiked my interest.

That is a creative way to do avatars. Actually, win point for that. Smile

Edit: I'm sorry, I forgot to ask this. Sam4books, is there any way you can tell me a little about your blog before I go start reading?

Last edited by LoveHopeRainbows on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to ask about the plug I wanted to know about in the first place.)
Back to top Go down
http://fearmythos.blogspot.com
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:33 am

ApricotDancer wrote:
2dstairs(dot)blogspot(dot)com/

anethicalquestion(dot)blogspot(dot)com/

These two go together.

Running through to bump this.

Also there are connected YouTube accounts, but most, if not all, videos are linked through the blog.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
Stansnowman
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:41 am

as much as I [ claim to] hate plugging this before I've posted more here, I couldnt pass up the chance when I saw it. This is my first blog, and the first entry is basically hot off the press, so to speak Smile

www (.) delphianspark (.) blogspot (.) com

Last edited by Stansnowman on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didnt freaking post the link! :D)
Back to top Go down
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:06 am

LoveHopeRainbows wrote:
Wow. That's... really cool. I almost thought it was a character of yours, and it spiked my interest.

That is a creative way to do avatars. Actually, win point for that. :)

Edit: I'm sorry, I forgot to ask this. Sam4books, is there any way you can tell me a little about your blog before I go start reading?

In general it starts out as a blog where a bartender shares recipes she finds on the web for the convenience of any readers, sometimes taking time to talk about her life or current events.

Kind of like an actual bartender.

A naiive bartender, but still.

Nothing scary has happened yet though I'm afraid. So far it's just ramblings about life plus alcohol.
Back to top Go down
http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Something rather tame so far then. I'll have to check it out. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
DannyMurrayLives
Untainted
DannyMurrayLives

Current Win Points : -32

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down
bracko81
Untainted
bracko81

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Made a topic for it, but:
The Truth Must Be Shared
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:12 pm

I finally explain what the blog is about.

Is it bad to shamelessly self plug twice? I don't know, I'm going to try anyway.
Back to top Go down
Wintermarch
Observer
Wintermarch

Current Win Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Mine's not a Slenderblog, but it is getting spooky.

Hopefully I won't get yelled at for posting this here. (blog's in the sig, btw)
Back to top Go down
Setoth93
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:26 am

Hey guys, I know I didn’t post often and then fell off the face of the earth. But the guys and I from Wintergreen (save Michenab, who’s off in the army at the moment) have been doing some talking at Kal’s behest and we’ve decided to try and create a spiritual successor of sorts to the blog. All three of us are currently on board and have started the process of getting the blog setup. We’re hoping to take a lot of the feedback from the community about the last effort retry collaborative writing. We’ve got a fair amount of theme ready and the characters are set. It’ll be a whole new plot with new ideas, and we’ve been reading a lot of blogs out there for more inspiration. We're also trying to reach out to other bloggers and get some help with the project. And lemme just say that at the very least, from what I can tell about what we’ve got at the moment, this new blog should be quite…different.
Back to top Go down
arsenicPopsicle
Untainted
arsenicPopsicle

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Well.... Not much has happened as of yet, but I'm starting to phase in the creepy elements starting today/tomorrow, so I guess I may as well go ahead and plug this here, on the off chance that someone's interested in reading.

www (.) watchitgetdark (.) blogspot (.) com

The beginning of the story is/will chronicle a group of young adults from a small town as they go out on their first roadtrip together before staring their freshman year of college. The characters are Raleigh, Harper, Quentin, Thatcher, and Florence. Raleigh is our narrator for now, but that will change eventually.

Slender activity is being introduced currently in the form of Harper, who's had Slenderdreams for as long as he can remember, suddenly getting really anxious and paranoid and blaming his suddenly much more terrifying nightmares for his complete 360 in personality.

I've got my own little set of rules for how Slendy works, which will all be explained in time. (If you'd rather have a little foreknowledge of these rules, PM me. I can give away a few secrets without spoiling the story.)
Back to top Go down
http://dripsanddrabbles.tumblr.com
altiumvidetur
Anxious
altiumvidetur

Current Win Points : 68

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 am

So I feel shame for posting in the shameless self plugs thread but... Well, Vivere Disce is ending in less than two weeks, and yesterday was its one-year anniversary (which I understand terrifies people off, and for good reason). One of the parts of the finale will be a video I'd really like to get feedback on. I guess I'm asking people who haven't read it if they'd like to go back and read the blog as a whole if they have a few extra hours.

For those who'd like a summary, our protagonist, Jean, is a college student whose best friend invites her to create a blog. And then things go horribly wrong. Not a terribly inventive plot, but that's how it is.

So yeah. Just a poke, I guess..
Back to top Go down
arsenicPopsicle
Untainted
arsenicPopsicle

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:55 am

Okay, gaiz. So the blog I plugged the other day, Watch It Get Dark has it's own little mythos, and I wasn't really sure how I could introduce that without posting giant walls of text. So I decided that my mythos needed another blog involved.

Introducing: If Ye Cannot Bring Good News

This blog has a series of posts, telling a story. This story introduces a lot of ideas central to my mythos and contains a challenge for you. It'll be inactive for a while, until the plot of Watch It Get Dark advances a bit more and the character that the story in IYCBGN was actually intended for finds the message. When that happens, the first person who posted a correct answer to the challenge will get a reward. The reward is a surprise, though. Wink

The story of Watch It Get Dark is quickly approaching a point where audience involvement is gonna be important, so I'd like to ask you guys to give it a read and I hope you'll all get involved in the shenanigans to come towards the end of this month.
Back to top Go down
http://dripsanddrabbles.tumblr.com
Mad(x)Hatter
Untainted
Mad(x)Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:06 am

*sighs* It's probably not that good, but hopefully some people will like it. Oh, and I'm going in the direction I am because I'm tired of almost all the slender blogs ending with the character(s) dead, proxies, or insane.

the Craziest hatter alive
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Untainted
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Mad(x)Hatter wrote:
*sighs* It's probably not that good, but hopefully some people will like it. Oh, and I'm going in the direction I am because I'm tired of almost all the slender blogs ending with the character(s) dead, proxies, or insane.

Ditto with that, except for the fact that my character is crazy already. Well, I am a bit crazy, and he's based on me, after all. Anyways, I can say that shit can happen at any moment, even if my story isn't really unraveled by the moment. It has a slow, slow pace, but it will get to the point.

Said that... *points to the signature*
Back to top Go down
http://oracleofmadness.blogspot.com
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Sethlapod 555   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:19 am

"Hello fellow bloggers of the world. My name is John Smith. My friends call me Johnny, Johnny-Boy, and Johnathon, but I like John better. I am a Junior in high school in central Florida and plan on getting a major in information technology.

Well, I think I've given enough information about me. Now for the real reason for this blog. I am making this blog to commemorate the memory of one of my closest friends, Zach Timbs. He went missing on May 5th, 2009... my 14th birthday. Just earlier this week he was presumed dead. Today is his birthday. He was supposed to be 16 today, if he is still alive." --John Smith

Link to blog: http://sethlapod555.blogspot.com/2011_06_01_archive.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:27 am

Topics Merged

Not a good idea to have this be your first post man. I know you were sent the rules upon creating your account. Go make some other posts and get integrated into the community before you do stuff like this. I'll let you keep your post in here though.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Do I need to say it?

VLOG - MarbleBumblebee

Please refer to signature link.
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
matt.c.siddorn
Untainted

PostSubject: AllintheWater   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:06 pm

I recently started my Slender v-log and I'd appreciate it if people checked it out.
youtube.com/user/ AllintheWater?feature=mhee
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Hopefully you didn't just post-and-run, feel free to introduce yourself and hang out in the community. Buy us a drink first, if you will.

Your series is ok. There's not really much there yet for me to judge it by. I'm not sure why I was watching a bunch of guys fooling around with rocks, but oh well. You could be a little more descisive with your slendy-sightings. We glimpse him, and then, in the next video, we're going about our business. Also the sightings are neither in-you-face, nor subtle, they just kind of happen. But like I said, there really isn't enough there to make a clear judgement of whether or not it's a series I'll follow. I'll try and keep up with it for now though.

Good luck. I'm intrigued to watch the results.
Back to top Go down
altiumvidetur
Anxious
altiumvidetur

Current Win Points : 68

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Argh I'm plugging twice on the same page but I'm an attention whore so

Vivere Disce has ended, and there's a sequel over here.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:49 pm

matt.c.siddorn wrote:
I recently started my Slender v-log and I'd appreciate it if people checked it out.
youtube.com/user/ AllintheWater?feature=mhee

Topics Merged.

Same thing I sad to the last one of you who did this.

If we keep getting more plug and runners I'm going to start deleting their threads instead of merging them here.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
theraggedyman
Untainted
theraggedyman

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:26 am

http://turnthechessboard.blogspot.com/

Hooray for self-plugging!

Basically, an eccentric fellow with skeletons in his closet and an inabillity to run decides to take a stand and document his battle after numerous bloggers start dying off or going M.I.A.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:51 am

Ah I made that topic a while back for my first blog then turned it into a topic for the whole verse I’m making but I suppose I might as well post the links here too.

Becoming The Face A young actor creates a blog under the suggestion of his psychiatrist to help cope with his identity and immersion problems, only for things to get worse when he begins to rehearse for a play based on The Slender Man.

The East's Eden A mysterious scientist claims to be running a project dedicated to making safe grounds for all who wish to escape from The Slender Man, but is there more to his projects?

Both blogs are the first two for a whole verse of blogs I'll be making.
Back to top Go down
proxiehunter
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:47 am

Well, the link in my sig makes itself obvious. It is the story of a third grade teacher, Jcarlson, a fan of Candle Cove in his childhood. Candle Cove has recently begun airing new episodes and it seems that every child in school is watching. Jcarlson has caught a few episodes himself and it's as creepy as ever. Currently they're running a plot line where Pirate Percy is searching for Janice who has apparently gone missing. He blogs mostly about work for now with the occasional entry about a new Candle Cove episode he caught. To avoid trouble with parents or the school he doesn't use the actual names of the children he works with but they do start with the same letter. Right now he's concerned about poor Alex who has nightmares about a monster in his closet that whispers to him at night and Evan who keeps getting into fights because he insists the other students are whispering about him behind his back. Oh and poor Jenifer who the other students keep scaring with Skin-Taker impressions. She's terrified of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shameless self-plugs
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next