Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Shameless self-plugs

Go down 
+83
thisistheend
Lumine
BlueMarble
thexlastxdalek
Outlander
C.K.DexterHaven
spawn250
Elastik55
TheArmadaBledd
whateverworks
Lilylil
SaigoSentinel
guitargodd97
Etreo
OhWhatProvidence
Huaimoitu
pseudomuse
Alaune
Mortisyn
DaLadybugMan
TheHiveMinded
theslenderfiles
Konaa
Stovetop
darkje
guildcarver
GlobalWolf
zero
Red Mor
kali_awake
RedXMoonXArcher
Yuuasou
Snore-De-Bliss
TheSpectatorAboveYou
Dr. Squirtle
MilesHarriot
rollin.frank
Anwolf
sgtomally
BoatWithAHoleInIt
LisaEvermore
NearTheEnd
Machine Gun Cynic
Vohn_exel
EmzyandLolita
Mennos
Ceb18
SlenderderpWarrior
Untaunted
KaidaX
alliterator
housecat94
FreedomCaged
proxiehunter
ExorcistGamer
theraggedyman
CheckersValentine
matt.c.siddorn
MarbleBumblebee
sethlapod555
Kashi
Mad(x)Hatter
altiumvidetur
arsenicPopsicle
Setoth93
bracko81
DannyMurrayLives
Stansnowman
Cougar Draven
Sam4books
LoveHopeRainbows
Wintermarch
Alder
Crusergirl
Malus
Chris
BananaBrains
Ladnek
projectrallus
Mr. Jeebles
Hiker
CuteWithoutThe
wulfe59
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mortisyn
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:03 am

Hey everyone, I am starting up a new blog called 'Waiting To Be Found'. Its very much going to be concentrating on a film noir style investigation into missing persons in an inner city.

I want it to be dark, and grounded in the world we know, and will be exploring the journey of someone who is not afflicted by Slenderitis (TM Razz) but instead is attempting to track down those that are.

If you fancy a read, please do check it out Smile

(I can't post links yet, but if you check my profile, the link is in there under 'website'

I will post again once I have Link poting rights)

Last edited by Mortisyn on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling skillz not sufficient)
Back to top Go down
http://just-waiting-to-be-found.blogspot.co.uk/
darkje
Untainted
darkje

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Use of the Populace

A new slenderblog me & my friend are working on.
Back to top Go down
Mortisyn
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Mortisyn wrote:
Hey everyone, I am starting up a new blog called 'Waiting To Be Found'. Its very much going to be concentrating on a film noir style investigation into missing persons in an inner city.

I want it to be dark, and grounded in the world we know, and will be exploring the journey of someone who is not afflicted by Slenderitis (TM Razz) but instead is attempting to track down those that are.

If you fancy a read, please do check it out Smile

(I can't post links yet, but if you check my profile, the link is in there under 'website'

I will post again once I have Link poting rights)

6 posts up now, including an audiosample: http://just-waiting-to-be-found.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
http://just-waiting-to-be-found.blogspot.co.uk/
Alaune
Untainted
Alaune

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:09 pm

http://dustinrothman.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/WindingLake

Extremely puzzle oriented and updates often. Just starting out, so you can still join in and do the rabbit hole email without being lost.
Back to top Go down
pseudomuse
Untainted
pseudomuse

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:15 am

I probably should have plugged my storyline and blog ages ago, but I know some people had some hard feelings over where this character was originally spawned from.

Anyway, my character is Russel Davenport, and he's going to be encountering all sorts of eldritch things but primarily amongst the villains of the story in Slendy and how he Russel became known as RedRage, a proxy for the slender man and also how events unfolded that helped to save him and put him back to his right way again.

At the moment Russel has been essentially telling the story of how he originally encountered the paranormal and Slender Man in particular.

You can find it at
http://redinemptycity.tumblr.com/
and I hope you all enjoy reading my writing!

Last edited by pseudomuse on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : broken link so removed hyperlink)
Back to top Go down
Huaimoitu
Untainted
Huaimoitu

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Well now that I have my buffer up, thought on how things will go down, and waited over the week of link posting rights it's time to actually post what I've typed up and get things going.

It will follow the tales of Ceilidh who is often called Katey due to frequent mishearings of her name, as well as being easier to spell. The story also takes place in Sunny California and will involve such wonders that state is known for like the ocean and surfing. Soul surfing in particular, which is to say that the art is a religious practice for her more or less. Like meditation. On water.

http://ceilidhlarson.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
OhWhatProvidence
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:35 am

[snip]

Decided to make my own thread for it instead, since this thread seems a bit dead.

Last edited by OhWhatProvidence on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:53 am

Can you see the angel?

This is a fearblog, but I intend it to feature Slendy heavily so I'm posting it here. I've only made half a dozen posts, so this is still in it's infancy, but I'm hoping it will turn out well.

Will Bastow has been put in the wrong course at university due to the incompetence of the Durham Uni hierarchy. But with a centuries old eldritch creature taking an unusually strong interest in him, that's the least of his problems.

OK, so that was the cheesiest blurb ever, but I don't want to gie any plot twists away, so I'm wary of saying too much. If you have any advice, please tell me!
Back to top Go down
GlobalWolf
Untainted

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 pm

The Four Winds Bar.

A young man decides to start a blog full of nature photographs and history facts on Tumblr. After a little while, he discovers that his closet has been replaced by a void. Then, slenderman shows up.
Back to top Go down
guitargodd97
Anxious
guitargodd97

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:46 pm

A Goat, A Saddle

My first ever Slender Man blog. Just started it, so not too much going on yet. The main story is in the text whereas images and videos just reflect the thoughts going through the characters head. Latest, post hinted at a certain wooded area that will gain significance in the future of this story, if you know what I am hinting at.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HunterMusicAndTV
SaigoSentinel
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Hello everyone! Some friends and I are working on a Slendy Blog/Vlog called Debilitating Winter. It follows Carson Kreiss, a meteorology major who is forced to create a Weather Blog, but then notices something off about his surroundings. It's just beginning, but we have high hopes for this one.

www . DebilitatingWinter . Blogspot . com = Blog
www . YouTube . com /DerPestDoktor = The Plague Doktor's YouTube
www . YouTube . com /DebilitatingWinter = Carson Kreiss' YouTube

We hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:32 pm

I guess I can post my link to my first slender blog known as Artist meets Slendy

This web comic is about a lone artist who wakes up in her old parent's cottage, realizing she is voiceless with a spotty memory.

I only have my character profiles up. I have the cover art but It won't be posted until I finish working on the intro comic which, should be up sometime next week.

Until then, enjoy. Smile
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Okay why exactly is everyone suddenly using Tumblr?
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:54 pm

DaLadybugMan wrote:
Okay why exactly is everyone suddenly using Tumblr?

I agree. It's not actually that good a platform, unless you've got really heavy video integration.
Back to top Go down
whateverworks
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:35 pm

This thread's a great Idea. I recently, as in yesterday,
created a slender blog.

It's at slendersurvivor.blogspot.com

Please check it out and give me advice.
Back to top Go down
http://slendersurvivor.blogspot.com/
TheArmadaBledd
Anxious
TheArmadaBledd

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Okay so given the conditions I came here under I didn't know if people would like me posting, but I guess I'm going to.

I work on a handful of blogs, but only three of them are not currently in intermission.

www.whyamijohndoe.blogspot.com
and
http://thecommunevoice.tumblr.com/

Are
both active. The first has been around for a bit and would require some
catch up reading... but it has reached its halfway point. The second is fairly new and about to really take
off.
Back to top Go down
Elastik55
Untainted
Elastik55

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:49 am

Hi everyone! I'm pretty much just like everyone else about this, but I've made my own blog.
It's about my view of Slender Man and other entities really, just in a storytelling way. I haven't posted that much since I started it in november, but since I'm unemployed now I'll have alot of free time to write!

Please give feedback though..

http://thescare.blog.com
Back to top Go down
http://bugreport.blog.com/
spawn250
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/EntityInfinity?nomobile=1
I mean I've already self plugged, but might as well do it again right? Anyways this is about 3 guys who start getting stalked by slendy after doing a class project about him. Then the SCP "contacts" them.
We don't have a lot of time to make videos because of school and work, but when we do make videos they are long and filled with bad acting (except the first video, that was meant to be terrible acting) but we're getting better I think.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:13 am

spawn250 wrote:
I mean I've already self plugged, but might as well do it again right?

Plugging twice generally isn't a good idea, but I'll allow it this time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
C.K.DexterHaven
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:53 pm

I started a blog back in January. It's called Moulder & Primbol Industires. It takes place in an contemporary steampunk universe, and stars a 44 year old real-estate inspector name J.T. Marker. It concerns (or at least will concern) his encounters with a re-imagined, re-worked Slender Man. It's also partially illustrated. Here it is.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Okay started a blog a while back but haven't mentioned it here. Not really Slendy or fears but well...

But here it is.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:57 am

Level 5

I'm not much good at summarising stuff, but I am good at bumping threads with my stuff. It's basically about a guy who discovers government involvement with the Fears through 1337 hackzor skills.
Back to top Go down
Outlander
Anxious

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:30 pm

http://everythingivebecome.wordpress.com/

My blog, started 5 minutes ago. From the point of slendy.
Back to top Go down
Mennos
Observer
Mennos

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:17 am

http://iswarrendead.livejournal.com/
Vlog turned Blog/Vlog hybrid. While there will be no actual featuring of Slenderman, he will be mentioned. Infact, I've done a few videos about his origins and mythos, and there will be more reference.
But if you like Lovecraft and creepypastas (or things of that sort) I would love for you to check out my b/vlog. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Mine is The 4th Realm It is my first try at writing a blog.

So yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameless self-plugs   shameless self plugs - Shameless self-plugs - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shameless self-plugs
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next