Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Letters from Amy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

Letters from Amy Empty
PostSubject: Letters from Amy   Letters from Amy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:07 am

TJAProjects tweeted this link, file downloadable here.

Not all of it (like the spacing and indentations) translated well to the forum, but here it is, to the best of my ability.

Content of the letters:

I received two letters from Amy. They were both damaged, muddy, and both contained random foliage.

First Envelope:

July 6th?

TJ,

Mom left for whatever, ran inside where it cold and unnatural, grabbed this shit and some stamps. Cell is dead, want to keep in touch.
Sorry mom locked us out the other night. Glad you came out okay. Don’t feel great about Xakk and what he said. What of Tyler and Gavin? Bah, questions are silly. How you gonna answer? Carrier pigeon? Huh. There’s an idea.
But don’t worry about me, okay? Made shelter out of sticks and shit. Gonna rain tonight. Maybe fish for dinner.
It’s so relaxing out here, really. Whatever happened the day of the truck was a fluke.
It feels like home.

-Amy

July Now its 9th?

Hey TJ!

Found some chick today laying off in a field. Smelled pretty awful think her name was Polly. Not sure. She looked like a polly. Found a phone on her. Got some cool shit to show you, man!
Remember how I told you, when shit started to get bad, that I liked filming even if my angle sucked? How the terrible things we saw were almost easier to deal with when on the other side of the lens? All my memories dude seem unreal now. Everything I see, I see everything with my God-given eyes and maybe I trust this more than everything the entire world gets to see.

It’s dark now. Never been so glad I was a smoker. Get a good fire goin. Fucking tree guy over there think he jelly. I have squirrel roasting.
Hope Dahlia’s okay. Get the feeling she is.

-Amy

The Second Envelope:

July Tenth

TJ

Guess like 9am?

Got me an awesome rock collection bro. Beat some on bigger ones got me a bitchin spear. You know its pretty sweet using little fishes as bait for big fish. LITTLE YOU DEAD! Like fucking hamsters.
Found a shrub, covered it in Polly’s clothes, sweet ass couch. Sometimes if you find a chipmunk ad hit it a little, jostle it around like a silly rag, throw it in a bird nest, well theres one across from the couch, its like Jersey Shore! ONLY GOOD! Momma bird get so pissy!
Tree guy hung out again today. He seems familiar but whatevs. Seems like he pissed off all the critters though, mustve been pretty boared like me made those bitches fucking gladiators of the forest or something. Everytime I try to chill with Captain Foxers Tree Guy comes and Capt. runs away like he’d been shot from a canoon. Maybe Tree Guy’s momjokes are a little too far. I like them. Capt. must be a pussy.
ANYWAY
Don’t worry your little head dude all is well here YOU just SILLY BILLY with your air conditioning and shit.
Blinded by your camera lens
I know the truth now man
I feel it in my bones
He’s faceless
Maybe heartless
DUN DUN DUNNN
TREE GUY IS MY MOFUCKIN BRO!

Sunset
Fog comes on
Little cat feet
I think we’re
The light brigade
CHARGE
But we wont win
Even if we lived in
THAT
Kingdom by the sea
Found a garden, got some tomatoes
Omelettes for breakfast
Remember the spring break I took to mom’s that I did all the research for the final? How I told you I heard tht horrible scream from the woods? I wanted you to hear it so youd know.
Keep hearing it now
I swear maybe I’m being paranoid but everytime it happens I see one of Tree Guys thin wings things (there are lots of them!) flick off in that direction. Maybe it’s the wind breaking.
But it gives me chills
It’s the wind breaking
wind breaking
WIND BREAKING
I’M SAFE
-Amy

GOOD MORNING TJ!
July whatsitmatter?

Omelettes were awesome
Write a song with the birds
Still warring with the squirrels
I’m so happy here!
Made a hammock. Better than that grubby shrub.
Don’t know why we were so scared before.
The girls comes to me in dreams, we
sing together and I’m sorry for
her
I think somethings happening.

The screech thing, that silly hallucination,
haven’t seen it
haven’t seen anything scary here
Treeguys always there

Keeping me safe

-Amy

...So Amy's definitely gone batshit. Who else is worried?
And where did this Polly person come from? Crazy girl finding a potential corpse in the woods, maybe it didn't get there by accident....
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

Letters from Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters from Amy   Letters from Amy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am

I'd say definite corpse, and when she goes on to talk about the screams i'd say she was one of Slendy's victims. What confuses me is how Amy and Slendy seem to get along perfectly fine, but at the same time she hears these screams... I dunno. :/

"That screech thing" = Seed Eater? Or at least what we're calling the Seed Eater?
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

Letters from Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters from Amy   Letters from Amy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 am

Crappy theory time!
I think Polly actually might be Patti from the scanner code thing on the latest video. And does that make Patti the little blind girl that kidnapped Dahlia?
I'm not terribly sure where my train of logic (or lack thereof) is going with this. But I'm kinda tired so....

Also I really like reading about Crazy Amy's woodland adventures. I got this great imagery of Amy chillin on a bush with slenderman while playing with animal corpses or whatever. Funny and creepy at the same time.

I also wonder why Amy is so chill with Slendy. It's not like he has been kind to her in the past, with those burns and all.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

Letters from Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters from Amy   Letters from Amy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:56 am

Maybe Slendy's protecting Aimee from "Wilbur"(OOC name for the bird creature. It's not Seed Eater)? Could have some creature war going on here.

Last edited by Zander on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Letters from Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters from Amy   Letters from Amy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 am

Oh! Like Rake vs. Slenderman in EMH?
Intriguing, I wouldn't mind seeing Seed Eater running around. Especially with all of the crazy creatures coming after TJ and Amy in this series. Creepy blind girls, scary yelling monsters in underground rivers, and whatever that thing was crawling up the stairs in Stares to Nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

Letters from Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters from Amy   Letters from Amy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:52 am

Maybe. At least with the bird creature and Slendy. The weird creepy thing that crawled up the stairs was Sight, and it seems like Sight and Slendy are working together.

So far, there's Slendy, Sight, the weird shadow being thing that was in their home early on(I don't think it has shown up since), and the bird thing that's not Seed Eater.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Letters from Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters from Amy   Letters from Amy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 am

I don't remember the shadow thing? Which video is that in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letters from Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters from Amy   Letters from Amy Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters from Amy
Page 1 of 1