Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry 47 Discussion

Go down 
+29
PostIt
K.B.
Tiro1000
Empty
Allan Assiduity
Gustybv
Mr. Jeebles
CheckersValentine
animalluver202
DeHoed
ryantherebel
paradoxmachine
ExorcistGamer
Sachael
Kurogane
Queen Morgause
SykeInsider
Apples
Crusergirl
Wintermarch
WhiteWolf
MadameMiz
BlackWolf
Malus
Sam4books
shadowfire976
Squidmama
Hallow Sleeper
ShyRonny
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

Entry 47 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 47 Discussion    Entry 47 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 am

I don't know about that. It may be Masky is terrified of his superior and at that current moment he had no orders. He just doesn't want to be near him any more than necessary, which is quite understandable in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
PostIt
Anxious
PostIt

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Entry 47 Discussion    Entry 47 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:42 pm

True, we don't have any definitive proof that Masky is or isn't a minion of Slenderman, but I like to think that he isn't, and is actually protecting Jay. I think that's the most interesting concept.
Back to top Go down
BekkaSunshine
Untainted
BekkaSunshine

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Entry 47 Discussion    Entry 47 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:52 pm

PostIt, that would definitely explain why he attacked Jay when he went to the abandoned house. He may have been trying to keep Jay from finding clues so that Jay wouldn't get involved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinupqueen.tumblr.com
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Entry 47 Discussion    Entry 47 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:57 pm

And would explain his appearance at the hotel. I like where this is going.
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Entry 47 Discussion    Entry 47 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:09 pm

It's like I've been saying this whole time. Alex is evil, and all the times that Masky has "attacked" Jay, there have been bad things in the area. In the burned out house, Alex and Masky clearly have an issue with eachother, but Masky just bypasses Jay (and doesn't attack until Alex enters the scene). Masky comes after Jay when he opens the safe and finds more tapes, probably to keep him from finding out that Masky is Tim, and also to keep Jay from continuing to be involved, also to keep him from remembering that he found Alex.

How about in Brian's house? I think that the mask protects masky, in some way, from Slenderman, and when Jay is warping all over, remember, he leaves the closet to find Masky's Mask hanging on a doorknob. As in, here, have my mask, it'll protect you.

When Slendy walks by Jay in that one tape, and Jay's on the floor in a coma? Jay's face is either badly make-upped or painted to resemble masky's mask. Possibly, by masky, to protect him from Slenderman. Why else would Slendy just pass him by?

Whew. /rant.

It's just always seemed apparently to me, since season one that Alex is a villian and Masky is a sort of twisted good guy. If I'm wrong, I'll be deeply surprised, I admit.
Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Entry 47 Discussion    Entry 47 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:16 pm

CheckersValentine wrote:
It's like I've been saying this whole time. Alex is evil, and all the times that Masky has "attacked" Jay, there have been bad things in the area. In the burned out house, Alex and Masky clearly have an issue with eachother, but Masky just bypasses Jay (and doesn't attack until Alex enters the scene). Masky comes after Jay when he opens the safe and finds more tapes, probably to keep him from finding out that Masky is Tim, and also to keep Jay from continuing to be involved, also to keep him from remembering that he found Alex.

I would really, really like everything you said to be true. That would be a wonderful twist, and so well thought out. Alex I have had a feeling for a while was bad. Very, very bad. That seems apparent to a lot of people now.
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Entry 47 Discussion    Entry 47 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:58 pm

You know Checkers, I thought of that almost from the very begining, and I really love the hell out of that idea. But I have to say, even though many people think that's quite a creative twist... it actually seems pretty obvious to me. Too obvious.

Like most cases in life, I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I do think Masky/tta (I'm under the impression they're allied, but they could be viewed as seperately and this would still work) is/are trying to protect Jay from the Operator and/or Alex. However, I can't imagine it's just for the sake of being the good guy. I think one of both of them have ulterior motives for Jay, but especially tta if they're seperate. Tta has been kind of manipulating Jay all along.

I also don't subscribe to the idea that Alex is evil beyond salvation, but that's another point altogether.

...Man, this is so off-topic. I feel bad for contributing to the off-topicness.
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
arsenicPopsicle
Untainted
arsenicPopsicle

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry 47 Discussion    Entry 47 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:21 am

CheckersValentine wrote:

How about in Brian's house? I think that the mask protects masky, in some way, from Slenderman, and when Jay is warping all over, remember, he leaves the closet to find Masky's Mask hanging on a doorknob. As in, here, have my mask, it'll protect you.

When Slendy walks by Jay in that one tape, and Jay's on the floor in a coma? Jay's face is either badly make-upped or painted to resemble masky's mask. Possibly, by masky, to protect him from Slenderman. Why else would Slendy just pass him by?

Whew. /rant.

It's just always seemed apparently to me, since season one that Alex is a villian and Masky is a sort of twisted good guy. If I'm wrong, I'll be deeply surprised, I admit.

You... pretty much just summed up what my theory has been all along. At least I know I'm not the only one thinking this. I didn't think about the marks around his eyes being makeup, though! That's just a genius idea! Because, you know, when that's going down while Jay is missing from his room, you can see Masky outside the window, just looking in. He knows Jay isn't there, because he had something to do with getting him out of there. It seems like he's... worried?
Back to top Go down
http://dripsanddrabbles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry 47 Discussion    Entry 47 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry 47 Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3