Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

I just wanted to say...

Go down 
+4
Voidmaster
re
The Doctor
LoveHopeRainbows
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

Current Win Points : 10

I just wanted to say... Empty
PostSubject: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:21 pm

I don't know what's happened behind the scenes, but I'm happy about two things. One, that The Doctor is still here, and for whatever reason has not left. I'm really happy that he's okay and decided to stay, hopefully for a long time. I've never directly spoken to him, but he seems like a really nice guy. Seeing him upset enough to leave was awful, and his still being here is just... a very happy thing. Thank you for staying Doctor.

I also wanted to congratulate Zander on becoming an Admin. The loss of the teal text is sad, but I'm very proud of his promotion of sorts. Good job, Zander, I'm proud of you. Even if I sound like a fangirl for saying it.

Um... if this is in the wrong place, or it isn't appreciated, feel free to move it or take it down. I got to say my piece, and say how happy I am that people around the site are doing well/better. Slender Nation is <3
Back to top Go down
http://fearmythos.blogspot.com
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:27 pm

This is very much appreciated, LHR, thank you. It is a shame that we haven't talked directly, though I would love to sometime.

*hugs LHR* Thanks, hun.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:30 pm

I agree with everything that you have said, I applaud you and wish I could've said this before you. And yay for Zander!

I'm gonna miss that teal text. And yay for The Doctor...God I sound like Dora The Explorer when saying all these yays. However I'm proud of both of them.
Back to top Go down
re
Anxious

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:16 pm

Very Happy

Me, too.

This phonebox--er, forum--can't run itself.
Back to top Go down
http://rerahrich.com
Voidmaster
Anxious
Voidmaster

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 am

I, too, am glad that The Doctor decided to stay. He and I haven't really interacted that much either, but a forum is never the same without it's creator.

Besides, I can't have the one man who contributed most to my eventual discovery of Doctor Who disappear unthanked!!

Thanks a lot Doctor! For making this forum and for leading me to Doctor Who! Smile
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:53 am

*gives void one of his old Sonic Screwdrivers and hugs them*
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Wintermarch
Observer
Wintermarch

Current Win Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:03 am

I feel like I don't tell Doc I love him enough. Because he's a sweet guy.

And the site and this community are both truly amazing. Much love.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:59 am

Agreed with the love and stuff :3

and I, too, miss the teal. Let's demote Zander to get it back! who's with me? I just wanted to say... 3147896512
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Lets do it! Zander's got too much to do as it is, what with having to run the harem, corrupt new members and the like.

Also, Doctor, I'm glad to see you haven't vanished like Gallafrey. Your presence would be very, very much missed. What would we do without our friendly neighborhood Doctor? Zander would be given more access to creating harems, Slenderman would run amok and the Titanic would crash into London.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:20 pm

"Hello Internet! Who takes the forum, takes the universe. But bad news everyone, because guess who."

Now that obligatory episode reference is out of the way, full agreement with this topic. Much love all around and much rejoicing that your story still will never die Doctor.

And congrats to Zander's promotion. But R.I.P to your teal username, it will be mourned.

So once again: Congrats Zander and Greetings to the new and improved Doctor. Keep on showing us why The Doctor would make the perfect survivor of Slender Man: The insane amounts of running.
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Hey, cool. This didn't go down into flames. (I secretly suspect this is becoming a Doctor and Zander love thread. I'm not complaining.)

Demoting Zander would lead to a sad Zander. I think. Besides, as admin his harem should only grow. XD
Back to top Go down
http://fearmythos.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Empty

Back to top Go down

I just wanted to say...
Page 1 of 1