Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID Empty
PostSubject: Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID   Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL23238631ABEEBFBC
^Complete playlist (thanks to ChaosGamma for helping to find and organize the vidoes)

Alright, so on my channel I've been keeping playlists of Slendervlogs to keep everything in order and to try and make sense of everything. I've made a playlist of Marble Hornets in chronological order (thanks to Andy for doing all of the organizing) and CaughtNotSleeping with the other channels (RoivasSevil and 1AmTheHelp3r) videos. But now, I want to take on EvermanHYBRID. People complain all the time that EMH is confusing, and there are videos having to do with it all over YouTube on various channels, with some videos being out of order (Welcome to the ARK was posted by different people at different times, and I have no idea where it's supposed to fit in).

So, I would like all of you to help me. I only know that the original EMH channel and GreenFeathers channel is involved, but I'm not sure if there are any others. But if there are, I would like your help finding them and putting all the videos in order. Hopefully this will make the series a little more inviting, and will maybe even help with some theories.

So if anyone could direct me to important channels, videos, whatever would help, I would appreciate it greatly, and you will have a credit on the playlist.

Last edited by Ladnek on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID   Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:15 am

From my own list, with a little help from the EMH wiki, I managed to come up with the following viewing order:

Spoiler:

I hope that can be of help to you.

EDIT: And I decided to throw in some links as well.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID   Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:48 am

Thanks a lot, Chaos! But does anyone know where Welcome to the ARK comes in with this list?
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID   Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:05 am

I did have it on the list, but the two 'Leaked Videos' should be on there right before the "Congratulations Magus!" video. According to the wiki, they were originally posted on Oct. 8, the Magus video was posted on Oct. 16.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID   Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:20 am

Ladnek wrote:
Thanks a lot, Chaos! But does anyone know where Welcome to the ARK comes in with this list?

Welcome to The Ark is completely unknown at the moment. Like the "Slender Man" video it appears that it could just be an entry into a short horror video competition.

But when you consider how much time/space seems to be getting used in EMH, it makes the video still widely debated. Some have suggested it's a later point in time to come, others have suggested it's an alternate timeline or something. It's even weirder due to Evan commenting "what does he have us doing now?" when Jeff has the EMH show up on the laptop screen, as though their unaware of making that series. Then they talk about "going through it all again."

It most likely is completely non-canon but as far as I’m aware EMH OOG has been completely silent about it, and since you get all this hinted time and space stuff in EMH, as well as the Fairmount versions of them, it does make you wonder.

Ugh, I promised myself I wouldn't try and theorize about that video again.

Anyway, for now I’d just leave it separate, as no one really knows for certain.
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID   Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:49 am

I'm a strong believer that Slender Man and Welcome To The Ark are legitimate content, and that their unusual method of propagation was a deliberate device, a way of letting them emerge into the plot virally like an urban legend, rather than having one of the EMH crew explicitly point us towards them. If nothing else they just don't make very good entries to a short horror film contest in their own right, they're too fragmentary and cryptic and dependent on knowing EMH canon to give them context
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID   Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL23238631ABEEBFBC

Made the playlist. Thanks, Chaos! (If anything is where it shouldn't be, feel free to let me know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID   Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID Empty

Back to top Go down

Ladnek takes on EverymanHYBRID
Page 1 of 1