Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this

Go down 
+46
Etreo
BravoBismuth
DarkShadows
sunnivaixchel
EvilRhino229
KaidaX
DannyMurrayLives
BananaBrains
Alder
DaLadybugMan
Machine Gun Cynic
Untaunted
Cyanne
future
GLaDOS
nelsonizzy
Riunukey
TripleDPie
Konaa
Toxiandra
Microwave Jellyfish
Somebody
Ladnek
Crusergirl
Cougar Draven
Moriarty
Pryex
Mr. Jeebles
quofomo
`shadE
LoveHopeRainbows
The Doctor
BanishedZaber
Sachael
TheN00b
Grifen411
bilo
Vivi
Wintermarch
Queen Morgause
CheckersValentine
Sam4books
Squidmama
ExorcistGamer
Zander
Blue Eyes
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:31 am

Fuck no drawing things that look awesome in your head, but look like crap on paper. :c

Fuck yeah redrawing those things because the concept behind them or the pose or something is amazing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
BravoBismuth
Observer

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:03 am

Fuck getting a super hysterical phone call from a super drunk friend at two in the morning when you're just finally deciding that maybe sleep would be a good idea, walking to her apartment to find her getting kicked out of a cab she can't pay for, half-carrying half-dragging her into her building and to her room, making sure she's not drunk enough to just up and die in her sleep and that, no, nothing terrible actually happened, she was just being her drunk mess self, and then convincing her between nonsensical ramblings that, yes, you have to leave now so that you can walk back home, get into your apartment at four a.m., only to find that you are once again wide awake and now will probably not sleep all night.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:04 pm

That fucking sucks, Bismuth. :c I'm sorry. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:23 pm

fuck
Back to top Go down
BravoBismuth
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:30 pm

I did eventually find some sleep no worries.
But any new years festivities I find myself at tonight should prove interesting.

Oh, um, to be on-topic:
Fuck anise. Seriously, that shit tastes more liquorice-y than liquorice. What the what.

EDIT!:
BravoBismuth wrote:
Fuck anise.

I JUST REALIZED WHAT THAT LOOKS LIKE and I stand by it Razz

Last edited by BravoBismuth on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : herd drep)
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:20 pm

Fuck yeah marathoning Slenderseries on New Year's Eve.

Fuck yeah going to dinner at the most awesome steakhouse chain in your state.

Fuck yeah getting caught up with my projects.

Fuck yeah staying up until 1:00 AM drawing stuff.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:00 pm

I thought the Fuck thread was supposed to be mostly negative stuff/venting? Fuck not being clear about the rules here

Fuck being sick and congested and hacking stuff up every few minutes. Fuck having nothing less disgusting to eat than instant ramen.
Back to top Go down
BravoBismuth
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:52 pm

Fuck places being closed because it's New Year's day. Since when is that a thing?
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:35 am

Fuck I hate working weird shifts with weird hours. Just put it on 00's, 15's, 30's, or 45's like a normal human fucking being. What is this 3:00-11:20 bullshit? -_-

Fuck yeah TWO updates from WillowAdder last night, though.

EDIT: Fuck yeah making a "History of the Slenderman" video, trying to mix two different pan effects on two different photos of him, blending them together so they'd fade into one another, and the result of such a thing being what looks like severe Slendistortion of the footage instead of a fade-in. It looked. SO. FUCKING. COOL.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:11 am

Fuck people signing up and claiming they've read the rules and then necroing threads all willy-nilly on their first day. IT'S ONE OF THE FIRST RULES. I swear to god my last six warnings have all been for necros, that's way too many.
Back to top Go down
BravoBismuth
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 am

<.<
>.>

Not to stir the pot or anything, but uh...

Fuck necro rules on forums. They're all over and I have never understood them. All they do is impede conversation!

(That said, I'm not ever going to intentionally rez a thread, but time is hard and I don't always understand it so I can't really make a super solid promise and be expected to keep it...)
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:46 am

fuck people that dont listen to the site modship
fuck peasants
fuck you
fuck me
fuck all

fuck
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:04 am

Well, that's just something you'll have to deal with then. By the way, if you want to add something relevant to a topic that's already locked and such, then you can simply ask us. Seriously, just ask any of the staff, and we'll be okay of it. I mean, we even state it in the rule for Necro threads.

Quote :
4. Do NOT necro threads older than 30 days/1 month. Please ask an Administrator or Moderator for permission if you wish to revive a thread/topic and inform them of what you intend to post to it. If a thread is locked, you can ask to have it unlocked but only if a post is approved by an Admin or Mod. As a standard, all topics that haven't been posted in from 2011 and back have all been locked.

It's pretty simple. I don't really get why people don't just do that. I mean, did any of you guys ACTUALLY read the rules? I even put the question in the registration as of late, but then I get people who say "oh I didn't read the rules" and it makes me want to hurt things.

I mean, FUCK.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:16 am

That... was... probably not a good post to make Bismuth. >.>
Back to top Go down
BravoBismuth
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:29 am

I fully accept that it's a rule and I will never intentionally break it, but it will never be anything but ridiculous to me.

It is great that there are workarounds to the rule here, but when you consider the "mods will always okay it" thing, it somehow makes the whole situation even more ridiculous. Instead of just posting, it's now: ask mod, get permission, post. If it's always okay'd then the whole thing just becomes needless bureaucracy.

I figured since the topic was already broached, in the venting/ranting thread no less, that it would be okay to vent about it. But I will now voluntarily drop the whole subject before anything gets out of hand. I've said my piece, in any case.

Last edited by BravoBismuth on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 am

Hey, it's okay. This is venting stuff anyway. I'm not going to smack you with a ban-hammer or anything. We just have that rule in place for a reason. Some people never contributed anything to a topic or people would simply keep spamming updates for their own series that no one comments/watches, and it gets to be tedious when people double-post and necro constantly. Also, people can make new threads if they want about some of the older topics and/or series.

We're not going to bite your head off unless you give us reason to. I promise we're all good people.

EDIT: Just a general thing I wanted to add: If you see any part of my posts on the forum in red text, then you know when I'm taking affirmative action on something.
Back to top Go down
BravoBismuth
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:01 am

I think this calls for hugs.

HUGS ALL AROUND.

Except now this is just wildly off-topic, so fuck erryone who hates hugs.
Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 %E0%B2%A0_%E0%B2%A0
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:04 am

There was a topic?

And yes, hugs are fucking great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BravoBismuth
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:10 am

I kind of felt the topic was if you say "fuck" you're on topic...
:\
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:30 am

Shhh it's all going to be fucking okay. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Putting my rant under a spoiler warning due to profanity and capslock.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 pm

*hugs Life*

Nightmares fucking suck. Especially the hyper-real ones. I hate those.

Once I had like three fucking nightmares in a row, all the same damn one about falling down an elevator shaft and dying, and I couldn't sleep the rest of the damn night because in the nightmare, the reason I fell is because *one of my friends fucking pushed me*. Now she'd never do that sort of thing IRL, she's an amazing person and fellow Slenderfan to boot, but God damn, I just... fuck. It made me want to stay away from her for a while.

EDIT: Fuck finding out from my lovely little siblings [/sarcasm] that some whackjob with a buzzcut came to the door to tell them my abusive alcoholic drugged waste of a father is dead, and they didn't fucking come get me because they conveniently fucking forgot I existed. Just... fuck, don't even get me started on what kind of neglectful shit my fucking father was, it brings up bad memories and puts me in a bad fucking mood.
Back to top Go down
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:43 pm

FUCK having nothing to complain about....Wait, that's something to complain about in of itself FUUUUCCCCK!

Actually, I can complain about;

Those who are assholes
I mean the people who won't give me the time of day 'case they're a jock/prep/whatever and they find my, my...uncliqueiness annoying. WHO SHOULD CARE IF I CAN SEW/MAKE CLOTHES/ALL THAT AWESOME STUFF!!!!? (in all seriousness, I can, and I'm trusting you all to be respectful, lucky you!)

hipsters
pure evil. FUCK. (also, indie kids. god.)

Friends' parents

I swear, I'm the only one with a somewhat normal life (even though my parents divorced and my mom remarried to her girlfriend, which is weird for me [not trying to be homophobic, which I'm not, it's just...weird that my mom loved my dad and then all that went down]), but I have plenty of friends who have it much worse than I do, parents-wise, and I try as hard as I can to be there for them whenever I can, but it is tiring. so many broken hearts, wept tears, and cut wrists.*this is the place where I take a shot* F.U.C.K.

Back to top Go down
BravoBismuth
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:42 pm

^ I only wish I could actually sew. I've gotten pretty good at faking a darning skill though.

DarkShadows wrote:
I have to assume that you meant to say "you shouldn't have done that".

Fuck missed opportunities, eh?
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:42 pm

BravoBismuth wrote:
DarkShadows wrote:
I have to assume that you meant to say "you shouldn't have done that".

Fuck missed opportunities, eh?

My my. You've met a terrible fate haven't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Flamewars-
Jump to: