Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Thread for your youtube movies.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

Current Win Points : 12

Thread for your youtube movies. Empty
PostSubject: Thread for your youtube movies.   Thread for your youtube movies. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Well if you like making shortfilms of any kind you can share them here, post a link to your youtube channel or just share a video you made. I just guessed this was the right place for this kind of thread. If you'd like to get more views on your youtube channel or videos, post them! I don't know what else to say. And oh yes, don't just post some random funny video you found. Post your own stuff or a friends' that you want people to watch.

I like editing videos about video games, or just make videos in Gmod or capture funny things that happen in a game and edit them in a fun way. I use Sony Vegas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watch Left 4 Babies, that's the video I'm most proud of :D
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Thread for your youtube movies.   Thread for your youtube movies. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Moved to Video Series Trailheads Subforum
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
KaidaX
Untainted
KaidaX

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Thread for your youtube movies.   Thread for your youtube movies. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:07 am

apokAlypse wrote:
Watch Left 4 Babies, that's the video I'm most proud of Very Happy

I did. I lol'd hard. It made my day so much better.

Here is a video I did for school.

It seems it hasn't made it to my youtube account. I only post it because its the only thing i made in film school I was ever really proud of.

Edit: one, ignore the use of my real name and two, i know its not very good but I only got an associates i did this in my first year and never had access to the expensive cameras. Also all my acters were my roommates. One one had ever acted before. lol can you guess who it was?
Back to top Go down
http://overlookingsouthmaywood.wordpress.com/
SquishypuffDave
Untainted
SquishypuffDave

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Thread for your youtube movies.   Thread for your youtube movies. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:21 am

Here are some of my bits and pieces:
Back to top Go down
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Thread for your youtube movies.   Thread for your youtube movies. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:23 pm

KaidaX wrote:
apokAlypse wrote:
Watch Left 4 Babies, that's the video I'm most proud of :D

I did. I lol'd hard. It made my day so much better.

Here is a video I did for school.

It seems it hasn't made it to my youtube account. I only post it because its the only thing i made in film school I was ever really proud of.

Edit: one, ignore the use of my real name and two, i know its not very good but I only got an associates i did this in my first year and never had access to the expensive cameras. Also all my acters were my roommates. One one had ever acted before. lol can you guess who it was?
:D Glad someone liked it!
Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Thread for your youtube movies.   Thread for your youtube movies. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:24 pm

We makes them slender man videos....

Link in the sig...
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread for your youtube movies.   Thread for your youtube movies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread for your youtube movies.
Page 1 of 1