Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
benthedreamcatcher
Untainted
benthedreamcatcher

Current Win Points : 7

TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction Empty
PostSubject: TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction   TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:30 pm

My video log, benthedreamcatcher, has been underway for about 3 months. Much of the cast has been "too busy" to record lately, so basically they have shown no interest in continuing. All the while, I will be continuing the project for a few more months, possibly a year at most. The entire series has been written out (part of the reason I refuse to let it die) and although it is not the most complex series and nor does it feature the best acting, it is my first real dip in the water for filming and video editing. As you can see, the editing improves as the series goes on. In XII, the woods can be seen through the eyes of the cat very vaguely.

Please let me know what needs to be worked on (besides acting and camera shots and the slender man costume, all are currently being improved.) Thank you very, very much Smile

LINK (YouTube page)
LINK (Twitter page)
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction   TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:04 am

TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction 133290 Were those headcrab noises in the recent video? TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction 133290
Back to top Go down
benthedreamcatcher
Untainted
benthedreamcatcher

PostSubject: Re: TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction   TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Cyanne wrote:
TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction 133290 Were those headcrab noises in the recent video? TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction 133290
Hahaha yes, I'm glad someone caught that!
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction   TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:37 pm

benthedreamcatcher wrote:
Cyanne wrote:

That's awesome, haha. It seems like an interesting series so far, only flaws is the acting and the fact Slender Mans wearing tennis shoes, other then that it's good.
Back to top Go down
benthedreamcatcher
Untainted
benthedreamcatcher

PostSubject: Re: TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction   TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 am

Cyanne wrote:
benthedreamcatcher wrote:
Cyanne wrote:

That's awesome, haha. It seems like an interesting series so far, only flaws is the acting and the fact Slender Mans wearing tennis shoes, other then that it's good.
Haha thank you. My friend who's a film major is coming in soon to help fine-tune a few aspects of it and hopefully teach me to act because its pitiful at best
Back to top Go down
KaidaX
Untainted
KaidaX

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction   TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:13 am

its good for a first try. If you are looking to get into film and video
stuff, the best way (for me at least) is stuff like this. I'll be
following it to see where it goes and good luck.
I also know what its like to have people drop out of a filming project. I
always enticed them with pizza or ice cream if they came and helped me.
Back to top Go down
http://overlookingsouthmaywood.wordpress.com/
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction   TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:39 pm

I only watched the latest video and I already love it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction   TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

TheDreamcatcher - Formal Introduction
Page 1 of 1