Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

TheUndecidedFive

Go down 
+27
ramenninja13
TailsFoxy
ThyService
Sage
Snore-De-Bliss
L in hiding
Dr. Squirtle
CallingOnBlueSkyes
Zhanro
Geisterdamen
CuteWithoutThe
Satchamapod
level100nidoking
Grifen411
proxiehunter
EvilRhino229
Shayde
punxtr
ExorcistGamer
Lumine
Ceb18
Machine Gun Cynic
chasechan2050
Mennos
Zander
NearTheEnd
Vohn_exel
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah RL things happen, you never know when something's gonna get in the way. I'm glad ya'll got it settled though Very Happy I was in highschool once myself so I know how it can go, hehe.

And yeah I call myself a vocal musician since I do sing occasionally, and was trained in voice at college...but I don't actually do anything but Karaoke, even when I'm on a stage, so I hesitate to call myself a real musician. Not to say that Karaokeers aren't Musicians, but for myself I have trouble feeling it's justified using that label, lol.

I'll say one thing about majoring in music, cause that's what I did. If you have trouble in math, prepare to have trouble with music! I have a learning disability in math, and so the reason I went with music is because my other love (piloting airplanes) was both expensive and full of math. Well...turns out Music is ALL math Razz. But, I learned more in the two years I was at college than the six years I sang in highschool. I plan to go back one day and finish it, but it can be tough. It'll be fun, though, but REALLY tough. I wish you all the luck in the world!

And yeah I'm gonna have to read up on the Fears. Usually once I get hooked on a universe, I stay that way and have to read EVERYTHING about whatever the subject is. I've already read up on Slendy and the Rake and such, but I should read up on the other fears, especially since it seems ya'll and Mmzap are using them. And yeah really I mean, the camera messes up if Slendy is around, so if Slendy doesn't look so good, I always imagine it's just an effect he has. BTW the window scene was just awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
proxiehunter
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Vohn_exel wrote:
And yeah I'm gonna have to read up on the Fears. Usually once I get hooked on a universe, I stay that way and have to read EVERYTHING about whatever the subject is. I've already read up on Slendy and the Rake and such, but I should read up on the other fears, especially since it seems ya'll and Mmzap are using them.

I really do need to catch up on that then. I went through a period of being a little too busy to keep up on all my vlogs and have built up a huge backlog (backvlog?) of videos to watch.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Proxie: No, he forgot his password, and he made a new email to make it and forgot the email for it. Once we get everything settled, I'll repost his tumblr.
Vohn: See, I'm not that good at math. I'm decent, but it doesn't come naturally. I have to sit and think about it. For some reason, though, its really easy in music. For some reason, everything music-related is very natural to me.
I got an ocarina for Christmas and I've already figured out some Zelda songs on my own. Music's the only thing I have going for me. xD

And what do you know? Just because we love you so much, we have posted a new video! Roulette. I hope you all enjoy it! =D
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
proxiehunter
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 am

NearTheEnd wrote:
proxiehunter wrote:
Kicks youtube in the "Why you loading so slow?"

Edit: Interesting. To the analysis mobile away!
I'm excited to see what you have cooked up in your brain. :3

Well, I did find some hidden frames in the video. Not sure if I found them all or not.

frame 1: You can't stop him.

Frame 2: Don't bother trying.

Frame 3: It will only result in f . . .

Frame 4? I think? (there could be a frame I missed between 3 and here: Have fun dying.

Then there's the message "This is what you get. You deserve it." This is only going to fuel already existing speculation on the Fear Mythos forums that the Eye is involved.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:04 am

proxiehunter wrote:

Well, I did find some hidden frames in the video. Not sure if I found them all or not.

frame 1: You can't stop him.

Frame 2: Don't bother trying.

Frame 3: It will only result in f . . .

Frame 4? I think? (there could be a frame I missed between 3 and here: Have fun dying.

Then there's the message "This is what you get. You deserve it." This is only going to fuel already existing speculation on the Fear Mythos forums that the Eye is involved.
Hmmm, I don't want to give anything awaaaaay! But I like what you're brewing up there.

Alright. We want to be very connected to our viewers. Tumblr is an awesome way to do that, but we wanted more. Slendernation is a good way to do that, but we wanted to post in character. So, we've set up our own forumotion. If you'd like, feel free to set yourself up an account on there. We have our own chatbox you can IM us on. If we're not online, we have forums you may post in if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
TheUndecidedFive Forumotion
Back to top Go down
Grifen411
Untainted

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:03 am

Will you be creating a Twitter account at all?
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:07 am

Grifen411 wrote:
Will you be creating a Twitter account at all?
That's crossed my mind. I'll have to talk to the other members about it. If we do, I will definitely post a link here.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:52 am

proxiehunter wrote:

I really do need to catch up on that then. I went through a period of being a little too busy to keep up on all my vlogs and have built up a huge backlog (backvlog?) of videos to watch.

YeahI'm afraid that's gonna happen to me one day. It started out just
being a way to kill time between EMH and Marble Hornets...and now I have
all these series I love, and I'm afraid I'll get behind if I'm gone too
long, lol.

NearTheEnd wrote:
Proxie: No, he forgot his password, and he made a new email to make it and forgot the email for it. Once we get everything settled, I'll repost his tumblr.
Vohn: See, I'm not that good at math. I'm decent, but it doesn't come naturally. I have to sit and think about it. For some reason, though, its really easy in music. For some reason, everything music-related is very natural to me.
I got an ocarina for Christmas and I've already figured out some Zelda songs on my own. Music's the only thing I have going for me. xD

Haha yeah that's how I am, I can play piano or sing by ear, but reading and writing music is so much different than that. I really want to get back into it because it was real interesting...there was a science there. Just when I started getting it, though, my scholarship ran out. If I ever have enough money at UPS, I can afford to go back because they'll reimburse me, but I have to pay for it first. Some of my friends said they'd lost their ability to play by ear once they learned music theory, but that didn't happen to me. I didn't mind it all once I got it, but my learning disability makes it so I can only do eight grade math.

Part of the reason I didn't even get a certificate is because I failed their developmental math course three times. It's irritating because for the most part I'm normal everywhere else. My reading comprehension is through the roof, so apparently I put all my experience points in literature Razz. If you can do math normally, I'm sure you'll get it really quickly and have it down in no time. I will say that if you can, go to a music college, because my college, while being a Jr. College, was set for music and it made it so AWESOME! Everyone there, almost is going through the same stuff and the teachers were all really cool. I even got the head of the department to listen to "Tank" from Cowboy Bebop, and he kinda liked it even. So yeah, the college you go to helps too, I guess.

Lumine wrote:
Actually, mmzavp is looking more at creepypasta than Fears.

Oh, well I just assumed that having Slendy and Zalgo, and then just mentioning other creatures that ya'll were going for the Fears as well. I'm trying to do something similar in my series, but because of the way the original creepy pasta is, it's having to be modified. I can't say what it is without giving it away though Razz

NearTheEnd wrote:
Alright. We want to be very connected to our viewers. Tumblr is an awesome way to do that, but we wanted more. Slendernation is a good way to do that, but we wanted to post in character. So, we've set up our own forumotion. If you'd like, feel free to set yourself up an account on there. We have our own chatbox you can IM us on. If we're not online, we have forums you may post in if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
TheUndecidedFive Forumotion

Sweet! I haven't watched the new video yet, but I will here in a second. I'll have to sign up there, because I want a good place to post IC as well. I've got my character where he thinks ya'll are just another Slender series because at the moment nothing really creepy has happened to him yet, so he's not ready to believe that monsters exist just yet. I hear Unfiction is where several Slendy series characters post IC, like the EMH crew, and a few bloggers...but I don't know if I'll post anything there or not. It's gonna be weird having to remember a new screen name and not posting as Vohn Razz. My username there is kind of a spoiler for my series, but not enough of one that anyone can make heads or tails of it Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
proxiehunter
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:24 am

Vohn_exel wrote:
Sweet! I haven't watched the new video yet, but I will here in a second. I'll have to sign up there, because I want a good place to post IC as well. I've got my character where he thinks ya'll are just another Slender series because at the moment nothing really creepy has happened to him yet, so he's not ready to believe that monsters exist just yet. I hear Unfiction is where several Slendy series characters post IC, like the EMH crew, and a few bloggers...but I don't know if I'll post anything there or not.

Unfiction is strictly OUT of character. Posting IC there is probably a good way to catch a ban. I'll sign Proxiehunter up for the undecided five site, it should be interesting seeing how they interact with someone like him. JCarlson would probably fit better but he's currently busy, especially with the whole being convinced he's mentally ill thing he has going on.

Edit: Okay, for some reason I had the impression the Undecided five forum was in character. Looks like I was wrong or Alex wouldn't be talking about the Fears.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 am

Nice new cryptic video. Proxiehunter is right, this definitely fuels the theories about Eye involvement.

I might end up doing some in-character posting too as one of my blog characters, probably Aura. This is the kind of thing she'd get involved with looking at.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:01 am

proxiehunter wrote:

Unfiction is strictly OUT of character.
Posting IC there is probably a good way to catch a ban. I'll sign
Proxiehunter up for the undecided five site, it should be interesting
seeing how they interact with someone like him. JCarlson would probably
fit better but he's currently busy, especially with the whole being
convinced he's mentally ill thing he has going on.

Edit: Okay,
for some reason I had the impression the Undecided five forum was in
character. Looks like I was wrong or Alex wouldn't be talking about the
Fears.

Oh, sorry. I thought I'd read somewhere that Evan from EMH and a few other sights had posted there IC. I must've read it wrong. IS there a website where Slendy and creepy vlog characters can post IC? Hmmm...*thinks of the cross universe rammifications of creating a Yuku board for this...*

NearTheEnd wrote:
Vohn: Yeah, that would be a big factor. The college I'm looking at and will probably be going to is private, so I'm thinking they have a really good music program. xDD I just hope everything goes well as far as that's concerned. xD

Ah that's good. I was only able to go to college because Dallas I.S.D. gave away scholarships to their Community Colleges if you had a "B" average. While my math was real low, all my other scores made up for it, lol. My brother is worse at math than I am, and yet he's passing his classes at his art school, and he had to take math...so surely I can find something Very Happy.

On the topic of your boards' ICness, I'll wait to see what happens before I post as my character there, because otherwise I won't be able to feature it in a video. I actually am on the forum during an upcoming video, but it's distorted so you can't tell what it is...which disappointed me because I wanted people to go "ooh, he's on the Undecided Five's forum!" And now I think they'll just go "...did someone throw up on the camera?"
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:40 pm

xDD Lol you can totally use our forum on your video! I think it'll be awesome! We're actually filming again this weekend, weather and other factors permitting. I'm sure it will be fine, though. =)
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:07 am

Since my Videopad trial is gone, for some reason the videos are HUGE...but yeah I'm going to be posting the video with your forum, but you can't see it. I'll wait till there's a better way to show it, cause in the video it's in is...well, special.

It took me like a day and a half to upload the last video because it was three gigs! I'm gonna try to use a different file type and see what happens, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mennos
Observer
Mennos

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Well, I can try to get you a free version of Videopad, not the trial. That's what I have.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:33 am

Thanks! But I have to ask, is it the one where it only lets you chose like .avi, .wmv and one other for the file format? I think the conversion from .Mov to .avi is what's messing up the file size. It seems to have all the features it did before save for a few like that. If you can't, don't worry about it as I'll find a way. I mean, it's the internet, surely I can find something Razz.
Back to top Go down
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:12 am

For reference, I believe MOV and MP4 are lower quality than WMV and AVI. Which sucks because most cameras record in those two formats, so converting upwards can sometimes lead to fail quality.

Also, LOL'd at the BEN DROWNED reference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Well I was able to get Videopad, so there's no reason to worry about it now. I'm going to start just doing the videos in .MOV since the camera records in that, I figure it'll make the quality as good as it can be. At least until I get me the HD flip I'm wanting, lol. Thanks for the help everyone Smile

Also, what Ben Drowned reference? I must've missed that or forgot about it. I know the creepypasta, but I didn't catch the reference.
Back to top Go down
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:56 pm

After Darkharvest00's Majora's Mask and theirs its hard not to think about that at all.. DH made it quite obvious as having the song of healing reversed. I guess I saw it when it wasn't really there.

Last edited by Lumine on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:25 am

I remembered it in DH's video, but I didn't know it was in Undecided Five...I'll have to watch more closely! It's awesome whenever the references are REALLY well hidden like that! I don't always catch them cause I'm actually rather new to Creepypasta, but I always try to watch out for them. I didn't know who Slendy was till Marble Hornets, I didn't know who the Rake was until EMH, and I didn't know about the Fears until Mmzap and Undecided Five Very Happy. I only had a passing knowledge of Zalgo, and that didn't extend beyond messed up text.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:03 am

Yeah. Just keep your own mental health in mind. Don't let taking crap take a mental ware on you. It can be very trying sometimes xD
Back to top Go down
Mennos
Observer
Mennos

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:57 pm

There will b e a new video uploaded tonight. :3 We also got a new camera, it's very low quality however, but it get's the job done. "410v3 Digital Video Camera" by Vivitar. It's a cheap (twenty dollar) camera that Cam purchased for us.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:38 pm

TWO videos tonight! Because we love you all so much. They'll be linked in the previous post with all the rest of the video links. :3 thanks, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:03 am

Awesome! I'll watch here in a second! Cool that you got another camera! Even cheap ones can be awesome now days Very Happy.

Edit: That camera isn't so bad ,especially for twenty dollars (I just realized the lulz that can be had over that.) It looks like you just need to make sure it has some good light with it, and it works pretty well. I mean sure the documents couldn't be seen in the dark, but I don't think my camera would pick that up either. Once you had the light on it, it looked fine!

I'm interested to see these Mills, they sound like fun. I'm wanting to start going places myself in my videos instead of just hanging out in doors. I changed that up in my last video a bit but it's still not that good. However, your characters do seem to be going there at night which just doesn't seem to be such a good idea when creepy things are stalking you Razz. I used to live somewhere pretty remote, and when the wind blew through the power lines near the house, it was pretty creepy, lol. Should make for some good creepy vids, hehe.
Back to top Go down
proxiehunter
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:11 am

Um . . . I'm not the only one who's already seen Monster somehow am I? I distinctly remember having watched that one already. Both of the entries were good, I doubt that's the last we've seen of Edward.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:16 am

I only saw one video up after "Roulette" which was "The Hunt pt 1." Monster was posted a while back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheUndecidedFive   TheUndecidedFive - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

TheUndecidedFive
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fear Mythos :: Finished Series-
Jump to: