Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:16 pm

"Thank you." Hannah whispered the words quietly, tightening the scarf and doing up the long jacket. She turned her attention skywards, looking for even a hint of a star or a sliver of moon. A soft wind whistled through her hair and she ducked her head slightly, hiding it in the collar of the coat around her.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Louis stepped easily over the roots of a large oak, attempting to gauge the age as he passed. Probably won't manage that without hugging it., he thought; imagining Hannah's reaction almost made him laugh out loud. He went back to scanning the surrounding forest, his eyes trailing listlessly back and forth between tree trunks. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Hannah cleared her throat. "So, what're.. Who're you looking for?" She looked up to Louis and, in her moment of distraction, the toe of one of her boots caught a stray branch. She stumbled and grabbed Louis' arm, regaining her balance, before releasing him and blushing with embarrassment at her clumsiness.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Louis stumbled; it didn't take much to send him flying, especially when his mind was on other things. Luckily, he slumped against the oak he'd just been staring at, his hands splayed over the aged bark as he laughed at her concerned, flustered expression. The sweet, musical noise echoed slightly through the dark woods, a little too loudly for Louis's nerves, but he was relieved to have someone with him, even if she was a little clumsy.

He slid down the tree until he sat cross-legged at the bottom; among the roots and decomposing leaves, he gazed up at her as he considered his answer.

'The organisation I work for sent me,' he faltered, momentarily distracted by a movement a little way off. Just a leaf. He gave a little shrug. 'I'm looking for a spirit that has been sighted here a couple of times.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Blushing hard at Louis' laughter, Hannah copied him and sat down against a tree opposite Louis, careful to not tuck the jacket under her; it was beautiful, it really was, and she didn't want to ruin it. She started across at him. "What is she.. He.. it look like?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Louis gave a little smile as she joined him, his eyes catching her own as he adjusted his cuff-links absently.

'Slender,' he stated, his accent adding an audible 'h' after the 's'. 'Tall, sometimes too tall to be a man. His shape is normally that of a normal human, however he has been described to have multiple arms.' He paused, attempting to gauge Hannah's reaction. 'He also always wears a suit, like a federal agent.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:57 pm

She lowered her gaze to the ground, slightly afraid. Louis was describing Slender Man to a T. Her arms wrapped around her marginally tighter, and her next question was a lot quieter, more timid than her first. "And.. Does he.. Does he have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Louis considered this carefully, his eyes distant as he sorted through possible replies. He settled for the truth.

'We've been aware of similar sighting across the world for a while,' he paused, gathering his thoughts, and shuffling slightly on the chilly ground. 'The Internet is such an useful thing,' he murmured. 'It named it for us.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:06 pm

"Yes, and what is its name?" She returned her eyes to his for a moment before lowering them again. Maybe ignorance was bliss and she should just stand up and walk away. She was pretty sure she could find get way back out of the woods. Maybe. She didn't need to find out that the creature that had been inside of her head was famously dangerous.

Last edited by Foxglove on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:11 pm

'I have a feeling you already know.' He sighed. 'But we all search for some sort of closure. Slenderman, apparently, likes to haunt this wood with astonishing regularity.'

He lent back against the chilly bark of the oak, his head lolling to the side as his bowler cast his entire face in shadow. Absently, he picked at a invisible loose thread on his jacket sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:15 pm

It took a lot of willpower to stay where she was seated. Okay, so Der Großmann said that he wouldn't harm her, but that didn't mean he was lying. At any rate, she should be hiding in her home, not walking in his.
"What does he.. Do to his victims?" She whispered. She hadn't been able to find any information about the people that faced his wrath.

Last edited by Foxglove on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Harold had carried himself slowly as he coped with the pain from his sides, he was so confused by the people around him, he only wanted to be alone from this sort of thing, from the extrodinary and the unusual, he got home to his small bungalow on the edge of town, despite the vandalised exterior from youths of the town, who for some reason despised him for isolating himself. The interior was well kept and neat, he picked up a book from the bedside table and went to his bed where he lied down and fell into a feverous sleep.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Having kept pace with the two Slenderman slowly extends a mental tentacle to connect with Louis. 'What business does your kind have in my Forrest. He asks, as he shuffles through the surface thoughts of Louis' mind he discovers something interesting. 'So you are one of THEM seeking me out trying to end me. I will not allow you to harm one of MY children .' his thoughts taking an acidic tone. 'Fear not Hannah my child for you will not be harmed of that you can be assured' he says his thoughts taking an oddly soothing quality
(Sometimes i love the way my slendy is turning out fear not there shall be blood and gore but it is all in due time all in due time my children.)
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:16 pm

(I'm no longer gonna be in this roleplay cause I'm sick of having to catch on when I sleep all day. Lulz.)
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Louis bit his lip, considering whether he should divulge the truth to the already terrified girl; there were no accounts of the Slenderman's victims, just disappearances linked to the area he'd been in at the time, no one knew what happened to them.

'Well, I'm afrai-' Louis stiffened, only just registering the same malevolent presence from earlier as it's hateful whisper scoured burning lines, seemingly into his very brain. He screwed his eyes shut, covering them with his gloved hands, mind pounding as memories; thoughts; feelings; were sorted through with renewed viciousness. Slenderman knew what he was.

What terrified Louis more was that the demon had managed to enter his mind so easily; he was one of the more talented in the department, meaning he could keep out the others at the organisation with ease. The fact he was so sensitive to brainwaves was just making the stress worse.

A trickle of dark red blood trickled from his petite nose.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Hannah shuddered, relaxing slightly at Slender Man's assurance of her safety. As she looked up, about to tell Louis what had happened, when she saw the blood trickling out of his nose. She sprang to her feet. "Are you okay?!" She exclaimed. Fishing in the pockets on the jacket, she found a soft, clean handkerchief, and ran over to him, pressing the delicate fabric to his nose.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Louis's mind was still pounding like a war drum; each beat swirling and echoing before the next one came along, never giving him a moment of peace. He recoiled slightly as he felt silky material against his top lip, hands moving reflexively before he'd even opened his eyes. Through his thick lashes and the unwanted light-show his headache was supplying he could just about see the concerned face of Hannah, his slender hands intertwined around her wrist. She seemed to be waiting for something.

'Par...' He took a ragged breath before attempting again. 'Pardon?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Hannah stared down at Louis with concern. What was she meant to do? Call for an ambulance? Her hand twitched, about to go to her pocket, before she stopped it. She couldn't call anyone because she had no reasonable explanation for why they were out in the woods.

When Louis grabbed her wrist, she flinched, by kept her hand steady against his nose. "I said, are you okay?"

Last edited by Foxglove on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:35 pm

It took a moment for Louis to understand what Hannah had said; Why shouldn't I be? Then his mind registered the handkerchief: after all, it wouldn't be there just for decoration. As gently as possible, he relinquished his grip on her wrist, taking the soft, white fabric from under his nose. He stared at the contrast between bloody smears and snowy silk as the steady river of red liquid dripped slowly onto his lips.

He stared up at Hannah, his eyes mere glints beneath the shadow of his bowler. 'I'm fine, thank you,' he managed to stutter, before turning his attention back to the bloodied material.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Hannah swallowed hard. Obviously, he wasn't okay; the blood continued to flow down his face. She caught a drop of blood with her fingertip before it fell from the tip of his chin and landed on his shirt. "Erm.. Maybe you should keep the hanky on your nose.." She rubbed the back if her head awkwardly with her clean hand and sat down.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:41 pm

'Why is the name of all that is slender did you enter my forest' he snarls into Louis' head. 'I have not broken my word so tell me why has your kind broken yours.' lowering his voice and allowing it to assume it's soothing nature 'My child you must flee from my forest flee now before this creature takes advantage and rips through your mind like a hurricane they can never fully control it you must run now rest assured you will be protected but you must run!!.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Abruptly, Hannah froze. She wanted to stay with Louis - he was intriguing and, more importantly, bleeding - but was afraid of what would happen if she didn't listen to Slender Man. She leaned away from Louis slightly.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Louis started slightly, her voice causing some micron of sense to throw off the mist that had seemingly enveloped his mind; reality came flooding back with all the shock of inhaling cold water. He shook his head slightly, dazed by the forest as the night's events all came rushing back to him.

'You're probably right,' he murmured softly, before removing his gloves using his perfect teeth.

He leaned over, closer to Hannah, so that he could slip the balled-up gloves into the pocket of his coat which she still snuggled in, as snug as a bug. Now he could hold the handkerchief to his nose without staining his gloves, his pale, slender hands creating delicate angles as he pressed the material to his face.

However, her frozen expression caused his next comment to die in his throat. There was that presence again, humming at the back of his mind; a warning of some sort, his kind, and then an assurance for the girl. Louis frowned; why was this creature taking such a liking to Hannah? He understood it's resentment towards him, but this... friendship?
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:09 pm

"Remove yourself from my forest reader i will not warn you again" Slenderman says his voice soft as he revels himself appearing to Louis as a large slender multi-tentacled demonic being with skin covering where the eyes and nose would be and a large angry gash where the lips should be.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Harold awoke after a brief sleep filled with frightful dreams. He got up slowly and then felt the urge to leave his home and go into the woods. Why? He didn't know, it was a gut feeling. But his guts rarely misled him. So he got up and left his home, he was still dressed in his outside clothes when he fell asleep. He walked into the woods briskly with a small torch, one that is powered by hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: