Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:41 pm

"Alright." He turned out his pockets with a distinct lack of ceremony, what was included in the purging of his pockets was the switchblade, the four .45 rounds, the photograph of the woman and considerable amouts of soil and lint. "Good?"
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:52 pm

She looked down at the switchblade and shuddered. "Yeah." Hannah turned away, her excitement gone and a rapidly familiar tiredness taking its place.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:40 pm

As his mind roams the forest seeking the cause of the explosion Slenderman sends his tentacles outward lining the forest with them the appendages appearing as tree branches and trees shrouded in darkness. 'Soon all i need is the blood soon my forest will be back to it's old glory.'

As Slenderman takes action The male runs into the forest his eyes darting around unbeknownst to him a tentacle is hot on his tail.

'Ahhhhhh someone has entered soon your blood shall feed the forest and bring back the trees you destroyed. If one to have looked upon Slenderman at that moment a shiver would have gone up their spine as an aura of murderess intent enveloped him.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Hannah heaved a sigh and walked over to the forest, struggling to find a shred of fear to show that she wasn't insane, walking straight into the home of the beast. Her eyes soon adjusted to the darkness and she was glad that the snow had slowed.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Connecting a mental tendril to Hannah Slenderman says 'You must leave the forest at once. Unless ... you have come to help me feed the forest.' His final words fading quickly away as one of his tentacles wraps around the legs of the male running through the forest.

"FUCK I WAS SO GODDAMN CLOSE FUUUCCCKKK!!!" The mans screams echo through the forest before cutting off as his face hits the ground his body being dragged quickly through the bushes as his head hits a large root the combination of the root and speed knock the male out with a cut on his head. When the blood hits the forest floor the ground hungrily devours it leaving no trace as the demolished trees quickly grow back.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Feed the..? Hannah frowned, puzzled at Slender Man's words. She had no idea how to feed the forest. Continuing forward, Hannah listened for any signs of life. Her body froze at the sound of a man screaming.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Appearing in front of Hannah Slenderman pulls his tentacle closer dragging the man behind it. "This my child is the source of the destruction for each and every destroyed tree the price shall be payed." As he says this the cut on the males head opens wider his blood dripping onto the forest bed. "Watch child you will find this "Cool"." he says the blood being quickly absorbed into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Hannah swooned, sickness hitting her. She'd never been very good with blood and had been incredibly proud of herself for not fainting when she dealt with Louis' nosebleed. Squeezing her eyes shut, she tried to focus on breathing and not throwing up.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 pm

"Ignore the blood my child and look at the ground where it is hit do you seen anything different?" he asks the entire forest looking a healthier shade of green then before.

(gonna get some sleep will be on tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:06 am

Hannah squeezed her eyes shut tightly, pale and woozy. She sat down slowly, putting her head between her knees and counting to calm herself. She was sure that, yes, the blood was probably doing the forest good, but she desperately didn't want to risk vomiting by looking.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:33 am

After awhile, John shrugged and followed after Hannah. He ran across the road and into the forest, slowing his pace for the latter, to avoid injuring himself again. The cold cut into the sticky wound on his head like a scalpel. But he kept running, his mind was starting to reform, he has few memories but he had some stability. The running got him into a rythm.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:29 am

"You don't have to look my child I was merely letting you know what happens to those who attack and try and destroy my forest and that one day you will have the chance to become like me.." he states as he moves the man out of her sight as he uses a tentacle to rip his stomach open his organs falling onto the ground his blood gushing out of the wound the ground sucking up toe blood like a sponge as the destroyed wildlife renews its self and comes back stronger the animals slowly begin to return to the forest. "Now my child i am under the impression you took a man out of my forest who was not supposed to leave."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:52 am

John started hearing some... pretty strange noises, wet ripping and tearing, the noise of what Slender man was doing as he brutalised the arsonist. He stopped to think Okay, what am I going to do? Rush in like Paddy Mayne? He remains halted. No, do some recon and see what the hell is going on. He tried to approach the area the Slender man, the mutilated arsonist and Hannah, apprehension bubbling in John's stomach.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:40 am

When John get within ten feet of slenderman his tentacles whipped out quickly grabbing him his legs spread apart his arms snapped to his sides. "You are intruding upon this conversation sacrifice., But i am anything if not cordial i will give you three minutes to explain yourself before you find your parts scattered across my forest." He says malice and ill intent radiating from him in waves.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 am

John yelled when the tentacles wrapped around him. He looks right at the Slender man, where it's eyes should be. "You... What are you?" He was swallowing his fear now, he felt the nervousness that was in his stomach, churning it, had formed into fear, making him queasy. "I was following her." He gestured his head to Hannah. "To check on her. See, eplosions are dangerous..." His bravado was easily seen though.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 am

"You might want to think up a better lie then that boy." he says is tentacles pulling on his limps just hard enough to make the pain felt.
"I go by many names Children call me the BogeyMan, The Internet knows me as The Slenderman and as our mutual friend has called me Der Großmann." He says as his appearance transforms into that if a large black tree his tentacles becoming branches holding John in the air.

Last edited by flamey9371 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info)
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:50 pm

"I'm telling the truth!" He hissed through clenched teeth, as the wound on his left bicep reopened. "This can't be happening! You can't be real! I am hallucinating" He's shutting his eyes hard and clenching his teeth. "Then what is the truth?! Why am I here!?" He fell silent as a set of numbers shot through his head; 7853.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:21 pm

'That is for you to decide boy.' he thinks as he returns to his previous form his tentacles removing themselves from John's body as he appears to vanish in midair leaving John to fall onto the ground. 'If you need me my child you know what to do.' He says as he inputs the knowledge into Hannah's head.

Last edited by flamey9371 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed weirdly worded post.)
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Hannah retched dryly, shivering faintly as the smell of blood invaded her nostrils. Her skin felt clammy and she wanted nothing more than to be away from the wood. She had just watched a man die, and had done nothing to try and stop it. She was truly pathetic.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:31 pm

'Child you are not pathetic most of my children would have vomited by now be glad you only dry heaved you have passed your first test.' he projects into Hannah's mind those words and the image of thirty children side by side with looks of horror on their faces as they vomit.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:33 pm

The image was nearly her undoing and she squeezed her eyes shut tightly. Through gritted teeth, she asked the question that had been puzzling her all night: "Why me?"
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:59 pm

'Ask your parents my child they will tell you everything.' he whispers into her head as he retreats from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Well, she certainly wasn't going to do that. Hannah leaned against a tree, welcoming its cold dampness and earthy smell. Slowly, the sickness retracted and she began to relax.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:03 pm

When the tentacles withdraw, gravity snatches John and drops him on the ground, he lands on his shoulder. He's on his stomach and has the wind knocked out of him, with help of his right arm, he's holding himself up on the floor to look at slender man. A mixture of hate and fear on his face.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Hannah slowly zoned out, a headache blossoming under her skull that could only be fixed with a long, deep sleep. "Go to sleep, go to sleep," her mind whispered to her. "You're safe, go to sleep." However, a little part of her mind reminded her that she wasn't safe and kept her awake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: