Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Inherit My fear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

Inherit My fear Empty
PostSubject: Inherit My fear   Inherit My fear EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Ok, so it's pretty awful. The acting is lacklustre, the entries are far too long and their voices are terribly dull. But they DO throw some interesting ideas around and it's the ONLY Irish Slendervlog around at the moment, so I almost feel that I'm morally obliged to draw attention to it.
Even if they are on the other side of the country to me.

Back to top Go down
littleWhiteRABBIT
Untainted
littleWhiteRABBIT

Current Win Points : 15

Inherit My fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inherit My fear   Inherit My fear EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:09 am

Whoa, wait... anybody know what happened to this one? I went looking for updates today and it was gone. Like, totally gone. Videos and account deleted along with all reference to it back on the What You Are in the Dark blog. Did I miss something? o.O;;
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

Inherit My fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inherit My fear   Inherit My fear EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:28 am

littleWhiteRABBIT wrote:
Whoa, wait... anybody know what happened to this one? I went looking for updates today and it was gone. Like, totally gone. Videos and account deleted along with all reference to it back on the What You Are in the Dark blog. Did I miss something? o.O;;

Whoa you're right. They ARE gone.

Inherit My fear Advent10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Current Win Points : 11

Inherit My fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inherit My fear   Inherit My fear EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:49 am

sethlapod555 wrote:
littleWhiteRABBIT wrote:

Whoa you're right. They ARE gone.

Inherit My fear Advent10
Maybe tall dark and faceless killed them for bad acting.
Back to top Go down
http://furfishandfire.blogspot.ca/
Sponsored content

Inherit My fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inherit My fear   Inherit My fear Empty

Back to top Go down

Inherit My fear
Page 1 of 1