Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

4tapes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: 4tapes   4tapes EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 pm

The series, so far, can be found HERE, but soon it will be uploaded to the channel below do to technical problems.

4tapes's Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/4tapes

This series is from the creator of: https://www.youtube.com/user/gabehos

So you know it will be quality. I have been eagerly awaiting this series ever since I uncovered the diamond in the rough that was gabehos. Already this series presents a unique starting premise and gives a slight hint at things to come in a way other then clumsily used distortion. Please show this series some love. It has my stamp of approval.

Last edited by Tahrgat on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 am

Ooh sweet, another series! I'll be subbing it right away. I love watching Slenderverse series and something tells me I'm gonna end up swamped when they all start updating at the same time Razz
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am

I had to edit this thread because the creator contacted me and told me that he is locked out of his DCIM50 account, but he will be re-uploading his videos to the new account that I have listed above. Sorry for the confusion. Anyone who has not seen this series yet can still find the first five segments on the first link above.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:21 am

Wow that sucks, I'd be upset...but at least he's got another channel. I should check out his first series too. Is it a Slenderseries as well? Even if it's not I love youtube series, lol.
Back to top Go down
DFW
Observer
DFW

Current Win Points : 67

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:57 am

Hmm, I was confused at first watching this, then I saw the gloves and figured he was breaking into someone's house, which seems to be confirmed at the end of "call"

I like that the videos so far have been short and not over explanitory, it's definitely caught my attention. Also as a slendy series having no slendy so far makes it pretty subtle which I like as well.

It's a pity the guy got locked out of his channel, Ima keep watching this one though, it seems promising Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:00 am

Yeah same here, I like the premise of it being a thief. I wonder how he'll deal with Slendy. Seems like a different type of series.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 am

Vohn_exel wrote:
Wow that sucks, I'd be upset...but at least he's got another channel. I should check out his first series too. Is it a Slenderseries as well? Even if it's not I love youtube series, lol.
The first series he worked on was a Slender Man series, but he said it was more of an experiment in seeing what choices that he could stylistically make. I just happened upon it and was captivated by how well everything was shot and how freaky his Slender Man looked. I was then shocked by how unnoticed the series was. I sent him a message. but didn't get a response for months. Understandable since the series was already inactive for a long time. I wanted him to know how much I appreciated his efforts. Eventually he sent me a message back and told me that he would be working on a new series soon. That is all I needed to hear to understand that I wanted to back him fully. So if you want to see gabehos then you are in for a treat, but good luck figuring out the story. It is a heavy puzzle ARG.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Aaah ok. I'll still probably watch it but I might have no idea what's going on, lol. Usually I let others solve the puzzles and then just read it on the wiki Razz. But if he has no wiki, looks like I'll have to figure out whats going on, like I am with Last Card Drawn.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:04 pm

A new episode is up:

2012-2-02
https://youtu.be/L6gOOGoZbCo

A gift for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?rbu45duu9z6yvi8

Wills someone help me figure this out?
Spoiler:

Edit
Okay, So I got the "new text document" open. The message contained within it is:
Spoiler:

It is located on the fourth page and unless you change the color of text you won't see it. I haven't given a crack at the locked audio file yet, but if no one else breaks it first I'll try to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:04 pm

I'm no good with that stuff, so I'll leave it to you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:25 pm

That is a very good point. I hadn't thought about what verse it was. Maybe that has something to do with the password. I'm grabbing at straws here. I've already come up empty handed on a lot of tries. I think that the answer, whatever it may be, might be spelled backwards to unlock the .Wav file. Well, I'll keep trying, but I really apreciate your help ^.^ This goes to anyone who reads this... PLEASE HELP!
Back to top Go down
WatcherNevir
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:27 am

It isn't reversed. Second Verse of the New English Hymnal version of the First Noel.

They looked up and saw a star,
Shining in the east, beyond them far:
And to the earth it gave great light,
And so it continued both day and night

My suspicion is something linked to the letters M E, but have so far turned up empty handed. Too much "me" not enough "M E"Thought I was onto something with Morse code translation of the two pictures' names, but got nada instead.

Don't know what to make of the pictures. Can't find however I used to view the "negative" look of it to see if there's any clues. Thought I found a relevant Bible passage or two while grasping at straws. Interestingly disturbing, but not what we need.

I hope this is useful, because I'm currently stumped.

Last edited by WatcherNevir on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo that turned the word "hymna" into a female body part lost along with virginity)
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Hmm, I guess I just couldn't hear it. I know those verses, it just sounded reversed. Maybe it just sounds kind of weird, lol. I'm terrible with codes and stuff so I hope someone figures it all out!
Back to top Go down
WatcherNevir
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 am

New video up. We get to learn all about magic, in a very creepy way. Doesn't seem to make M E smile though.

There is some sort of song playing in the background that I can't figure out. It might just be bland background music, but who knows?
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:04 am

Well, we find out what was on that vhs tape our protagonist found in that house he looted. I'm thinking some pretty crazy events are headed his way if this distorted insanity is any indicator that he is a marked man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4tapes   4tapes Empty

Back to top Go down

4tapes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series-
Jump to: