Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+4
Machine Gun Cynic
Schneematsch
flamey9371
Foxglove
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Sighing softly Slenderman extends a tentacle which wraps around her and sets her on her feet the tentacle wiping the rest of the dirt off of her. "Child that is why you must always be alert and ALWAYS pay attention let nothing Distract you." he says sliding into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:19 am

Hannah sniffed and nodded, straightening out her shirt and combing her fingers through her hair. She whispered her thanks before jogging after Michael, eager to catch him up.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:49 am

The Hunter watches Hannah with a crazed grin, entertained by her and what he perceives to be her foolishness . You should never trust an immortal aspect, even when they are so "kind" as the Slenderman. Aiming his rifle carefully, he sets his sights on the right kneecap of micheal.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Slender man Disappears.

Last edited by flamey9371 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Slenderman slides his SlenderDick into- you know what? I'm not good at this. carry on.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:06 pm

(^ Laughing too much.)

Alexander swallowed, considering John carefully as he decided on how to respond to such open hostility. He finally settled on a shrug. 'You pushed me to do it, what with a gun aimed at my head.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Hannah padded behind Michael quietly, slowing down when she caught up with him. She studied the butt of his shotgun, her eyes narrowing as she noticed strange, delicate lines carved into it.

She was just about to ask him about it when he whipped around, holding a finger to his lips to silence her. He then motioned to the side with one finger before spinning it around. It was a sign she'd seen before, meaning to walk away from him before chasing whatever he'd seen back here. With a nod, she turned, jogging into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:11 pm

"You started it. Nabbed Louis." He was staring Alex down, arms at his sides. Looked and sounded outrightly confrontational. His stance and accent made him sound like some kind of cowboy freshly escaped from the Silver Screen. All was missing was the hat and a .45 Peacemaker.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Hannah jogged into the dark tangle of trees, trusting her instincts to guide her. After the badger sets collapsed, she wasn't going to let herself relax, and so swept the ground with every step she took. The run let her mind empty and she managed to forget about the day's events, even if it would only last for just a little while.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Alexander shrugged, shifting his position so he could clasp his hands in front of him, ready to defend himself if need be. 'I had my orders,' he stated coldly. 'Bring in the rogue agent, no matter the cost. I didn't even know it was my own brother until I dragged him out of that car with you.' He sniffed slightly, considering the man before him. 'I wasn't expecting hostilities from a third party.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:09 pm

"Brotherly love, huh?" He said with a frown. "So... You gonna let me go?" He asked flippantly.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:12 pm

'Adopted,' he said vaguely, glancing around in case Hannah had returned without announcing her presence. When he saw that the street was empty, he took a step closer, allowing a smirk to crawl across his face. 'I don't know, where are you heading?'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:19 pm

John's eyes narrowed as Alexander took a step forward. Seeing his grin he felt coldly angry. "I don't know. I hear D.C's nice." He said quickly, in a short, sharp pacing of words.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Alexander raised his eyebrows, eyes glittering dangerously as he bit back a laugh at John's reaction. He knew he was probably messing with the wrong guy, but he was curious about this one.

'I wouldn't know,' he said, languidly, copying John's accent with surprising ease. 'I can't remember anything.' He paused, German accent returning as he spoke again: 'Why aren't you sticking around for the fun then? Personal vendetta's to attend to?'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:31 pm

John grunted and turned around, he started walking away. Hands in his pockets. He didn't want to loose his temper and kill an agent of some shadowy organisation.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:32 pm

After running for a few minutes, Hannah turned and swooped around, curving in front of where Michael was. As she headed back in his direction she searched for whatever he had seen. A flash of ruddy brown caught her eye.

She instantly broke into sound. Loud, high pitched noises escaped her mouth in an attempt to scare the creature in Michael's direction, but instead of fleeing, it began to run towards her.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Alexander kept up with John easily, walking beside him with natural grace as he considered the other man. 'Hit me,' he murmured, eyes glinting under his fringe. He knew if John was a true professional he wouldn't bow to his own emotions on such delicate matters.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Hannah's heart seemed to stop in her chest. "What if it's a wolf, or a bear, or a shark, or a.." She willed her feet to move, to get her out of the creature's way, but they appeared to be rooted into the ground like the trees that surrounded her. Suddenly, the animal broke into view.
Kamilla.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:50 pm

John ignored him and continued walking. Trying to outpace him. Now he knew he hated this man.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Deleted

Last edited by The_Childs_Last_Light on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:59 pm

'Well Well Johnny boy what have we here.' Slenderman thinks as he rises from the shadows. 'Awwwe it's so sweet he misses his would be lover.' he chuckles out of sight before appearing to materialize out of nothing. "What shall i do two tasty looking Victims. One filled with hate malice and kindness the other filled with lust love and betrayal. both would make a delicious meal." says The Slenderman a blood thirsty grin on his mouth.

(Slenderman looks like the normal Slenderman Only he has a mouth.)
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Hannah bent down and Kamilla ran to her. She ran a hand through her thick fur. "Kamilla, you need to get out of here." When she didn't move, Hannah got frantic, pushing her to the side. If Michael saw her he'd kill her instantly. "Go, dammit!"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Appearing out of the nothing, Luminen walks near John
"How about you do neither? You have more than enough other targets, and these two have been through enough for now. Not to mention, because of you, a sniper has Hannah in his sights and she is in danger. I recommend you try to rectify your mistake, Unseelie..
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Unseelie Sidhe is how it's spelled and pronounced Un See Lee Shee

"He will be dealt with in time now i was having a little fun here and informing them of things to come but you had to kill the mood i was creating now leave." Slenderman says as his appearance changed to that of a elder looking Louis with shadows covering his eyes malice rolling off of him in waves as his blood lust spikes causing the two men to shudder involuntarily.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:43 pm

His form shimmering, Luminen's visage changes into that of a Golden Dragon. Elegant, yet brutally visceral.
"Make me" Staring into the Slenderman's eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next