Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Sad Devil (Moose Smith)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

Current Win Points : 13

Sad Devil (Moose Smith) Empty
PostSubject: Sad Devil (Moose Smith)   Sad Devil (Moose Smith) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Sad Devil, or as it's commonly known as, "Moose Smith" is that Slender Vlog that people get into and then see a crippling series error and then come back again in an endless loop of intrigue and disappointment!

/SelfHumility

Anyway, yeah, it's a vlog that I am planning on making VERY action based. It's only 10 uploads in, if you disregard the ABYSMAL original series, prior to the reboot. If you wish to watch that horrible series, download the videos here.

Now to the ACTUAL SERIES.
Moose Smith Channel
Moose's Blog (Unessential info)

Feral Sanctum, I dislike calling it a proxy channel, for it won't be as of Season 2.

If you want a preview, here's Reintroduction:

Last edited by BananaBrains on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : The series is done.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KriptsTale
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: Sad Devil (Moose Smith)   Sad Devil (Moose Smith) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:30 pm

I hate to self bump, but season 2 has begun!
The Feral Sanctum account has a new owner! The (everything but) badass, Nick!
Nick's blog is here.
Nick also made a video:

Last edited by SadDevil on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Nazi'd)
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Sad Devil (Moose Smith)   Sad Devil (Moose Smith) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:10 pm

So Feral Sanctum is now more a buddy-channel that looks on the happenings from the moose smith channel from a different point of view?
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: Sad Devil (Moose Smith)   Sad Devil (Moose Smith) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Yeah Feral Sanctum is now owned by Nick, but wait until the next Nick update. It becomes more than just an info source.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Sad Devil (Moose Smith)   Sad Devil (Moose Smith) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 pm

I'll admit, I went into this with hesitation because I'd heard some less-than-sterling things about the first version of this series. It also didn't help that once I started watching it, there kept being references to the first series. If you're going to reboot, give yourself an entirely clean slate. Otherwise the viewers are going to feel like they're missing important things from the old series.

Also, is the blog IG or OOG? Some of the earlier posts make it very hard to tell, and you might want to make it clear which it is. Things like "the official blog for discussion and criticism" at the top, and posting a message to come into myimmersion (an OOG chat room), those things can lead someone to believe that it's a behind-the-scenes blog. But then you post things like plot details for the series and that makes it all entirely unclear.

I think if you're going to play both your protagonist and your proxy, you're going to want to wait to make that reveal dramatic, or else it just seems very low-budget and that you just couldn't find anyone else to play them. Obscure their identity at least so it doesn't seem so obvious.

I saw on your blog another channel you listed as a potential proxy, but then you commented OOG on their video that it was unrelated. Why? It's bad for business to give gamejackers attention. Any followers/subscribers who look at the blog are going to be confused by that and think it's actually a part of your series.

(Also in "7-Eois", I had a hard time taking things seriously because the growling voice sounded to me like Cookie Monster.)

I feel that, as of the last few videos, this series has already kind of jumped the shark. When you put that much development with that little explanation all at once it makes it very hard for people to keep up and it just becomes confusing. And not "I need to know what happens next" confusing, but "I cannot be bothered to fill in the blanks because we have nothing to put there" confusing.

I think it would really help your viewers, and maybe attract more, if you had a clearer plot because it's difficult to tell what is going on right now and why.
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Important-ish   Sad Devil (Moose Smith) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:52 pm

I've made a post on my OOG blog about making a possible mass crossover.
The details are here: Click this thing.
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: Sad Devil (Moose Smith)   Sad Devil (Moose Smith) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Due to OOG reasons, I had the to the series off short. If you wanna know what happened,
Spoiler:
So yeah. Here's my makeup ending:

Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: Sad Devil (Moose Smith)   Sad Devil (Moose Smith) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:53 pm

If anyone cares, I could upload the video scripts in which I am a total idiot >.<
Back to top Go down
SoulEatingBunny
Anxious
SoulEatingBunny

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Sad Devil (Moose Smith)   Sad Devil (Moose Smith) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:22 pm

I haven't had the time to watch THIS series, but, since this is finished, I would like to start watching/playing a new series. Would you mind telling me what your new series is?
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: Sad Devil (Moose Smith)   Sad Devil (Moose Smith) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:50 pm

SoulEatingBunny wrote:
I haven't had the time to watch THIS series, but, since this is finished, I would like to start watching/playing a new series. Would you mind telling me what your new series is?

The next series hasn't started yet, but you can read a thread about it's concept: "Kript Thread"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad Devil (Moose Smith)   Sad Devil (Moose Smith) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad Devil (Moose Smith)
Page 1 of 1