Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

My Blog: The Opus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

Current Win Points : 2

My Blog: The Opus Empty
PostSubject: My Blog: The Opus   My Blog: The Opus EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:32 am

So I made a slendy blog a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't too sure when I was supposed to post it, but I figured it'd be interesting enough to actually make a thread on the nation about it.

Click here for the blog. Comments and Criticism appreciated. (Criticism preferred on here, of course)
Back to top Go down
CollenFromFear
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: My Blog: The Opus   My Blog: The Opus EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Looks cool. I wouldn't have the labels 'slender man' and 'slenderblog', though. I'm not one to nag a lot about immersion, but it's just... really bugging me right now.

Commented on the blog, by the way. I'm Isaac G-01348.
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: My Blog: The Opus   My Blog: The Opus EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 am

CollenFromFear wrote:
Looks cool. I wouldn't have the labels 'slender man' and 'slenderblog', though. I'm not one to nag a lot about immersion, but it's just... really bugging me right now.

Commented on the blog, by the way. I'm Isaac G-01348.
It was the best idea I had at the time. Besides, I didn't want people thinking it was an actual blog.

Plus, I have no idea what to do with blogs, anyways. First time thing for me.
Back to top Go down
DJay32
Anxious
DJay32

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: My Blog: The Opus   My Blog: The Opus EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 am

Well, you're starting off fairly well so far. I'd suggest, if you hadn't already planned on it, to somehow work all that you've introduced into the overall story. After all, that's the sole purpose of an introduction section: To introduce the motifs and characters the reader will see throughout the story. Law of conservation of detail, and all that! Only the important is mentioned!

..but I got into a bit of a ramble there. Feel free to do your blog how you want. xD I commented on the first post. I can't really say all that much until it's a finished product, or at least until more stuff happens.
Back to top Go down
http://blindrapture.tumblr.com/
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: My Blog: The Opus   My Blog: The Opus EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:00 pm

DJay32 wrote:
Well, you're starting off fairly well so far. I'd suggest, if you hadn't already planned on it, to somehow work all that you've introduced into the overall story. After all, that's the sole purpose of an introduction section: To introduce the motifs and characters the reader will see throughout the story. Law of conservation of detail, and all that! Only the important is mentioned!
Regarding characters, I don't know too well on how to add more. Am I supposed to be my other characters? I'm more used to standard story telling like novels, etc. so this is new ground for me. It's a bit unnerving, really.
Back to top Go down
DJay32
Anxious
DJay32

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: My Blog: The Opus   My Blog: The Opus EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:08 pm

You can add them like "I met this person today, his name was Bob." Or you can add them by setting up separate email accounts and writing them manually, it depends on if you want multiple viewpoint characters or if you want it to just be told from one narrator's perspective. o:
Back to top Go down
http://blindrapture.tumblr.com/
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: My Blog: The Opus   My Blog: The Opus EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 am

After a week of nothing, I finally got around to adding a new post. Gah, I hate waiting so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Blog: The Opus   My Blog: The Opus Empty

Back to top Go down

My Blog: The Opus
Page 1 of 1