Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Most Random Referring URL you have ever gotten

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

Most Random Referring URL you have ever gotten Empty
PostSubject: Most Random Referring URL you have ever gotten   Most Random Referring URL you have ever gotten EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:16 am

I have quite a few crazy ones, but I want to hear other peoples most random and weird referring URL's
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

Current Win Points : -1

Most Random Referring URL you have ever gotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Referring URL you have ever gotten   Most Random Referring URL you have ever gotten EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:34 am

A guy sent me this url, saying it was a mod for Minecraft. I clicked and a video spammed Jeff The Killer's face into mine, And i was terrified by him in the first place so im from this 0-0 to this 0_____________0 FUUUUU
Back to top Go down

Most Random Referring URL you have ever gotten
Page 1 of 1