Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?

Go down 
+4
Lumine
TheMysteriousLee
BananaBrains
kingxana0
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? Empty
PostSubject: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:28 pm

I have never seen one but if it exists post it here.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:47 pm

I haven't delved very deep into the Fear Mythos, but I know that some blogs, such as Jordan Eats Normally Now, have incorporated video aspects. Although I think the Fear Mythos forum would be a better place to inquire on this topic, the link is in the sidebar under "affiliates" :]
Back to top Go down
TheMysteriousLee
Anxious
TheMysteriousLee

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:57 pm

I thought The Undecided Five was a Fear Mythos blog. I might be wrong, but I could have sworn it was.
Back to top Go down
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:04 pm

TheMysteriousLee wrote:
I thought The Undecided Five was a Fear Mythos blog. I might be wrong, but I could have sworn it was.
Yes it is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Undecided five is pretty dreadful, though.
I really wouldn't recommend looking into it :/
Back to top Go down
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:11 pm

I would. It is pretty well acted and has some amazing twists.
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:23 pm

alliterator wrote:
I would. It is pretty well acted and has some amazing twists.

There...is a plot?
And acting?

Not shrieking at a camera and fighting for attention... acting
Back to top Go down
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Quote :
There...is a plot?
And acting?

Not shrieking at a camera and fighting for attention... acting
Yes. There is. There are also people who have differing opinions then your own.

Also, to stay on topic, there is the Fearblogger. Which is more "small creepypasta style" stories, rather than an actual vlog. And it doesn't have many at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:48 am

The Fear Mythos has mostly been focused on text blogs. Recently there's been a push toward vlog content, with quite a few ideas in this area starting to come into fruition. Jordan Eats is a good example of a mix between blog and volg, as are the Daniel Ferris videos and blogs. There has been a larger concentration on audio though, with several blogs making effective uses of it, some of which play out like audio dramas.

As for Undecided Five, it's very much a marmite series. Some people enjoy it, while others loathe it, with very few in a middle ground.
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:45 pm

I write facts not opinions sista Razz
Back to top Go down
TheMysteriousLee
Anxious
TheMysteriousLee

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:17 pm

What you posted were opinions, but I totally agree with you.

NOW BACK TO SUBJECT: Sure, there's been a few others. One just started a few days ago. It's called dontbeafraid00: https://www.youtube.com/user/dontbeafraid00 . It's pretty good so far.
Back to top Go down
Mennos
Observer
Mennos

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 pm

As mention, The Undecided Five is a fear vlog, we've gotten good and bad feedback. I know there are a few bloggers in the fear mythos who do/are currently working on vlogs, so I will compile a list from there for you. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?   Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has there ever been a Fear Mythos vlog?
Page 1 of 1