Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

New slendy rp anyone?

Go down 
+8
clocktowner
nINTH##sIXTh##
Dreaming of death
-Snapped_Hamtaro-
TheFallenenvoy
TheMysteriousLee
SoulEatingBunny
createxdestroy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
createxdestroy
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

New slendy rp anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Well, I'm new at this,so cut me some slack.
Basically, the plot is that a class takes a fieldtrip to the next town over...and they're staying in little cabins in the woods. Well, one of the kids suddenly gets really, really sick. And then another...(you get the jist). Anyways, a few kids go out and try to find the cause (expect attacks) and we can go from there.

Name: Aspen Tracks
Inventory: cell phone, backpack with misc items, box of razorblades.
Abilities/personality: quiet, but extremely smart. great at problem solving.

get to it ^^
Back to top Go down
SoulEatingBunny
Anxious
SoulEatingBunny

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:34 pm

I'll join. Haven't done an RP in a while.
Name: Dare (That's his last name, which everyone calls him by)
Inventory: Pen, Cell Phone, Backpack with Laptop, a Journal, and a Key.
Abilities: A highly educated hacker and scam artist.
Personality: Known for cheating and lying, he is a trickster. He has always been able to come up with quick, witty jokes and has always been classified as the "class clown."

Last edited by SoulEatingBunny on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
createxdestroy
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:35 pm

okay. now we have to get a few more people, and someone to play slendy.
Back to top Go down
TheMysteriousLee
Anxious
TheMysteriousLee

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:49 pm

My first Slendy RP, but far from my first RP.

Name: Marcus J. Peterson.
Inventory:Cell Phone,(with charger.) a harmonica, a tennis ball, a paperclip, and twelve sheets of paper.
Abilities/personality: Can pick locks and is somewhat athletic./ Is hateful against society due to years of bullying. He refuses to help others unless it works to his gain as well.
Back to top Go down
createxdestroy
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:57 pm

yay, we have another victim-- i mean player ^^
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:32 pm

I've not tried a forum RP, so why not?
(keep in mind I'm english so I will just...join you when I get back from school tomorrow xD)

Name: Matthew Halsey
Inventory: Mobile Phone, Matches, Torch (flashlight if you're murikan), replica lightsaber and a Kings of Leon CD (because as the mighty boosh have taught me, you can do anything with a Kings of Leon CD)
Abilities/personality: Enjoys making jokes at others expense, but does understand when lines have been crossed. Generally seen as an arsehole by those who dont know him particularly well. Not particularly athletic and vaguely intelligent, but nothing spectacular. Generally good at persuading people to do shit. Ultimately he doesn't like leaving people behind.
Back to top Go down
-Snapped_Hamtaro-
Untainted
-Snapped_Hamtaro-

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Hmm I will join your rp. 8D Ironically this will be my first slender rp also and not to mention first rp on slendernation..... So... I can not wait to get started! ~ >:3

Name: Audrey Moss

Inventory: Twenty dollars, two hershey's chocolate bars, a compass, a pink handled switchblade and White Mini Cropped Satin gloves.

Abilities/personality: Her inventory is rather odd and or menacing making one assume she is a dark or malice individual. This is actually not the case surprisingly. She is very innocent and pure of heart on the outside . The weapon she posses at all times strapped against the inside of her pants leg hidden from everyone is only done in means of self defense. She can be very tolerant to other but no one is perfect hence she has her own demons that cause her too snap from time to time.

Last edited by -Snapped_Hamtaro- on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreaming of death
Untainted

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:16 am

Ok sweet I will give it a go then.

Name: James harton

Inventory: a mobile phone (you didn't see that coming did you), 2x sets of headphones (to listen to music), a hoody, a small black backpack, a pentergram necklace (why not) and a Servivle knife.

Abilities/personality: James may seem like a dark and scary guy but that is not all true. He has the hoody and his phone with music to stop him thinking about other things. He has a ora around him that makes animals and children want to be around him (not in a creepy way). He has had to fight to survive ever since he was born because of this he doses care for petty problems. Or things that are not sereious or even a big problem in the first place. He has also been known to be suesidal meaning he has little fear but if he ever gets afrade down goes the hoody and up goes the music. He knows how to fight having military training and surviving with the scouts.
Back to top Go down
createxdestroy
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:17 am

sorry I haven't been here guys, I was busy. My dad passed away on the 22nd of August, and so we've been getting stuff worked out.
(thanks to all) ♥
and now we just need someone to do slendy ^^
Back to top Go down
nINTH##sIXTh##
Untainted
nINTH##sIXTh##

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Our deepest condolences...

Name: Professor Sandra Frothst

Inventory: Sour Patch Kids, a small brush, a radio telecommunicator, and ten seperataly color-coded index cards dignifying significant information for any future case

Abilities/personality: Psychy misfunctionality and temporal issues with dreaming, having nightmares, and lucidly harboring distorted images of The Rake. Inheriting a burnt estate, her parents skeletons remain in her closet (figuratively speaking), which contain stolen memories of all the victims The Rake has encountered

MOD EDIT: Double-post merged, again. I'd suggest the rest of you go on without her, as she's been temp-banned for a week.
Back to top Go down
clocktowner
Untainted
clocktowner

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Is there still some time to join? O.o
Back to top Go down
Menasay
Untainted
Menasay

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:57 pm

// I'd like to know if this roleplay died or not. I'd be delighted to join.
Back to top Go down
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Menasay wrote:
// I'd like to know if this roleplay died or not. I'd be delighted to join.

Exactly.
I've yet to do a forum roleplay. :\
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Given that it's gone over a month without any actual activity from the OP I'd say this thread isn't happening. (It just barely missed the necro limit, damn.) There's always the option of trying to start your own RP, of course!
Back to top Go down
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 pm

BananaBrains wrote:
Given that it's gone over a month without any actual activity from the OP I'd say this thread isn't happening. (It just barely missed the necro limit, damn.) There's always the option of trying to start your own RP, of course!

It's always easier to join a roleplay rather than making it.

I suppose I could try.
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 pm

BananaBrains wrote:

Awh. I was going to join this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New slendy rp anyone?    New slendy rp anyone?  Empty

Back to top Go down

New slendy rp anyone?
Page 1 of 1