Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

[DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?

Go down 
+2
xyzombie
Vohn_exel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

[DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? Empty
PostSubject: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:10 am

So ever since my computer died four months ago, I haven't exactly been active here. I keep meaning to come back, so here I am! I thought this might be a good way to start returning to activity, lol. Today on /x/ I found a post from a guy talking about how a light keeps going off near him. The way he mentions the distortion at the end of the film and the way it's filmed leads me to believe it's a Slenderman vid. You can't get to his videos from his page, but you can view the video here:

This is something that might've been posted before, but I wasn't sure and didn't see a thread about it, so I made a post. The cool thing is that he's talking on 4chan, so if this IS a Slendyvlog, we'll get some interaction. Anyway, it's mostly boring, but looks like a good lead up.
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:12 am

I love the concept of the intractability of this, so I'll keep an eye on this series.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:33 am

Even with the /b/tards coming in, most /x/philes are pretty polite and understanding. Not one person suggested Slenderman or just went "Slendy thing, GTFO." /X/ is still a good board, despite some bad posters, but you'll get those anywhere on 4chan.

And I learned a new word today! I've never heard the word intractability, I had to google it. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nearnote
Untainted
Nearnote

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:45 pm

I like the look of this. Call me inexperienced, but I always like a series that starts off with a slightly unusual occurrence rather than it bursting out with a shocking moment. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 am

Yeah I like the ones that start out slow. Still, I haven't heard anything else on /x/ from this guy, and he hasn't posted any new videos. Maybe he's taking it slow.
Back to top Go down
Nearnote
Untainted
Nearnote

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:38 am

He's uploaded the next video. Things are looking really interesting...
Back to top Go down
beowulf2700
Untainted
beowulf2700

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:17 pm

OP here. Glad you like our little project. Uploads are going to be slow for a while as I have got a slight video editing delay. Video 3 is in last stages of editing, and video 4 and 5 have been filmed. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:24 pm

fucking slender vlogs. First tribetwelve scares me to go on board walks, them marble hornets makes me afraid of the dark, then everymanHYBRID makes me scared to exercise, then darkharvest ruins OOT for me, then BEN and majoras mask, then lavender town ruined pokemon, AND NOW I'M AFRAID TO GO NEAR STREET LIGHTS. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
beowulf2700
Untainted
beowulf2700

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:41 pm

level100nidoking wrote:
fucking slender vlogs. First tribetwelve scares me to go on board walks, them marble hornets makes me afraid of the dark, then everymanHYBRID makes me scared to exercise, then darkharvest ruins OOT for me, then BEN and majoras mask, then lavender town ruined pokemon, AND NOW I'M AFRAID TO GO NEAR STREET LIGHTS. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME ;_;

Your cookies. give them to me. right meow. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nearnote
Untainted
Nearnote

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:23 pm

New video...
Back to top Go down
beowulf2700
Untainted
beowulf2700

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Cause of bad audio lag and visual quality found in SLI 2 and 3 fixed and videos are being re-uploaded, and slightly modified. Videos will now appear as intended shortly. Lesson learned, dont send video over internet for editing, unless you want your file to be at the mercy of your e-mails compression quality. Sorry for the issues.

Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Pretty cool concept...

Spoiler:

Just a suggestion by the way. Are you using an iphone to record? If so why don't you film with the camera to get the 16:9 ratio? If that is not your intent then go for it... it does give that, found on a phone footage style.
Back to top Go down
beowulf2700
Untainted
beowulf2700

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm using a android to record, and the shaky/bad quality footage is my intent...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
beowulf2700
Untainted
beowulf2700

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:27 am

Filming discontinued indefinitly due to legal issues
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?   [DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog? Empty

Back to top Go down

[DEAD] SLI -possible Slendy vlog?
Page 1 of 1