Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

projectblackknife

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

projectblackknife Empty
PostSubject: projectblackknife   projectblackknife EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:56 am

I found this series a little while ago, and I honestly think it's pretty good so far. The acting is pretty good, the effects are decent, and I love the symbol they use. And he's Irish. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/projectblackknife

Spoiler:

Last edited by sethlapod555 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding details)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

projectblackknife Empty
PostSubject: Re: projectblackknife   projectblackknife EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 am

I like to encourage Irish projects, because this country's got so much that can be exploited for this kind of thing, so I'm giving it a chance. Only as far as End Footage so far, not liking the effects thus far. But the symbol is cool (I really hope it actually means something), and the code interests me. Is there any progress on solving that?
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

projectblackknife Empty
PostSubject: Re: projectblackknife   projectblackknife EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:08 pm

ChewieV2 wrote:
I like to encourage Irish projects, because this country's got so much that can be exploited for this kind of thing, so I'm giving it a chance. Only as far as End Footage so far, not liking the effects thus far. But the symbol is cool (I really hope it actually means something), and the code interests me. Is there any progress on solving that?

Yeah, he's decoded all of the current codes. Just watch the next video, he explains it.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

projectblackknife Empty
PostSubject: Re: projectblackknife   projectblackknife EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:05 pm

ChewieV2 wrote:
and the code interests me. Is there any progress on solving that?

This caught my attention (I love a good code), so I stopped what I was doing and took a look.

ACCURATE code translations:

other thoughts on it:
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

projectblackknife Empty
PostSubject: Re: projectblackknife   projectblackknife EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:51 am

I recently heard from the creator that this has been discontinued, so I believe this belongs in the Finished Series subforum.

MOD EDIT: Yeah you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

projectblackknife Empty
PostSubject: Re: projectblackknife   projectblackknife Empty

Back to top Go down

projectblackknife
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series-
Jump to: