Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

A Courier's Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chsctrl
Untainted
Chsctrl

Current Win Points : 0

A Courier's Log Empty
PostSubject: A Courier's Log   A Courier's Log EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:47 am

Hello everyone,

I've been working on a blog series for a little over a year now and I finally feel confident to share it openly here on the Slender Nation forums. I collectively refer to all it's separate parts as "A Courier's Log" for reasons pertaining to the story.

It's currently composed of two blogs and a newly introduced interactive ARG element.

Part One (Complete) - Sleep/Is/For/The/WEAK
Part Two (On-Going) - We Are But Pieces
ARG (On-Going) - Welcome to The Black Court

The concept of the series is different from most slender series in that the focus isn't so much on Slender Man himself, but his affect on a person's life. It's more about the "human" aspect and the reaction of introducing an unknown element into a person's life and how they deal with it.

Part One - That being said the first blog borrows elements from your typical slenderblog. The protagonist John, has your average life. He works, he goes out, he plays video games and the like, but he has some issues with his love life. He turns to blogging as an outlet for his emotions and starts reading creepypasta as a hobby. He starts getting his life back in order, but as he does he comes to notice a strange tall man appearing in several photos. From here it turns into a game of cat and mouse as he searches desperately for a way to keep the people he loves safe, and that salvation comes in the form of an old friend from the slenderverse: HABIT.

Part Two - Sometimes the cure is worse than the sickness as John finds himself even deeper in the mystery of the slender man, but this time he's not alone. He finds himself among allies or perhaps they'd be better addressed as proxies, but if that's the case just what has he become himself?

ARG - A proxy of the slender man has kidnapped John's girlfriend and offers her safe return if he can find someone to complete a little game. The catch is he cannot help them. Can he find someone willing to aid him, or will this result in the death of his beloved.

So I hope you all enjoy the story, and for those of you who are able to figure out the entry puzzle I'm accepting sign ups for the ARG portion.
Back to top Go down
http://wakinginnightmares.tumblr.com/

A Courier's Log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: