Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Next (EverymanHYBRID)

Go down 
+8
TearsOfTheAmazon
Ceb18
AlanAuch
sethlapod555
ramenninja13
xyzombie
Vohn_exel
GeorgePenn
12 posters
AuthorMessage
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

Next (EverymanHYBRID) Empty
PostSubject: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:41 am

A nice little treat for the holidays! Thanks EMH

Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:45 am

Darn it I was just posting this and my Pc crashed right as I sent it lol.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Vohn_exel on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : can't get spoiler to stick)
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:36 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:28 am

The gaps between entries have been pretty substantial lately, but at least the payoff is awesome every time.
Back to top Go down
ramenninja13
Untainted
ramenninja13

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:45 pm

I was so happy to wake up to this but at the same time a bit sad because it really feels like the series is soon to end. So did Steph have a kid? Because it looked like Evan was holding a baby there...
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:13 pm

ramenninja13 wrote:
I was so happy to wake up to this but at the same time a bit sad because it really feels like the series is soon to end. So did Steph have a kid? Because it looked like Evan was holding a baby there...
I forget if the exact words were ever used but it was at least heavily implied that Evan and Steph were having a child together

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ceb18
Untainted
Ceb18

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:50 am

So where does TheGreenFeathers fit into all this? They made it seem like he'd be playing a semi-important role after his encounter with Evan/HABIT.
Back to top Go down
TearsOfTheAmazon
Untainted
TearsOfTheAmazon

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:29 am

Guys, habit specifically says that "he" (slendy) sends his "dogs" when he wants something,, those were EMH's take on a proxy. Also im mad at evan for killing that baby Sad
Back to top Go down
UncleDark
Anxious
UncleDark

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:41 am

EMH all too often leaves me wondering, WTF? Everything was going along nice and solid, promise of a mindfuck of a story with Iteration theory, and then... Long silence punctuated by what seems like random episodes from an alternate universe EMH series.

And then there's updates like this one, and I'm full ready to forgive the hybrids.

I wonder if the hoodie army were different iterations of the characters, trying to take HABIT down? We saw Alex. Who's to say that we weren't looking at various Evans from different iterations?

Bring on the final act. Good stories are defined by good endings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonsarver.com
SeanPony
Untainted
SeanPony

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:32 am

Ok... Damnit HABIT why you gotta be so cryptic!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:52 pm

AlanAuch wrote:
ramenninja13 wrote:
I forget if the exact words were ever used but it was at least heavily implied that Evan and Steph were having a child together

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
GreenSlip
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 pm

I'm a little late to the party, but I thought I'd put my two cents in. I'm pretty confused about some of the things going on. But I have some theories.

Spoiler:

Thoughts for the future
Spoiler:

Sorry for the length! Once I get going, its hard to stop until I get all my thoughts out.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Cougar Draven wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next (EverymanHYBRID)   Next (EverymanHYBRID) Empty

Back to top Go down

Next (EverymanHYBRID)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum