Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

My Paranormal Experiences - Story

Go down 
+2
Itsxfukinxsarah
Mr Kevin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

Current Win Points : 0

My Paranormal Experiences - Story Empty
PostSubject: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 pm

~My Paranormal Experience~

I never really believed in ghosts in spirits at first. The only proof I've seen is on videos, on television shows, and from stories my father has told me. I dismissed all that I heard about spirits as a hoax. But as years went on, I have had a few paranormal experiences and encounters that I cannot explain so I will tell you my stories.

When I was 11, I woke up one morning hungry. I took a shower, got dressed, and went into my kitchen. I looked around, trying to figure out what I should eat. i was fully awake now, and nobody was awake but me. It was strange, because as I was looking around, in the corner of my eye, I see a black manifestation, it was something that I can't really describe. As soon as I looked to where it was, I saw nothing. There was nothing at all. So I wonder if I really did see something or my mind was playing tricks on me?

I remember some nights, I would wake up from a feeling that a lot of pressure was being put on to my whole body. It would wake me up and I couldn't go back to sleep again, it was so weird. I don't know if I had any dreams or anything. It almost feels like you are falling from a high point while you are laying in your bed, and there is tons of pressure all over you.

I also remember that sometimes I would wake up from a nap and I would walk into the living room and all of the sudden I would hear a loud thump. I would look around and check the floors to make sure that nothing had dropped or anything had broken. I couldn't find anything, all I heard was a loud bang/thump. It could have been the house or something outside but I have no proof.

It's so weird, mostly I have seen strange shapes in the corner of my eyes and hearing loud noises. I think my house might be a passing ground for spirits and ghosts. These experiences have changed my ways of thinking. I do think that spirits and ghosts exist, good and bad. My father has even told me that he has been having the same kinds of experiences as I've had, so it felt good that I wasn't the only one.

So yeah, these are some of my paranormal experiences. These are not fake, I promise. Does anybody have any thoughts at all about this? Feel free to post what you think about my experiences.
Back to top Go down
Itsxfukinxsarah
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:56 am

I've had similar experiences. I used to hear people talking on the first floor of my townhouse, so I'd go downstairs to see who was home, and no one was there.

When I was about 5 I used to see a tall black figure at the end of my hallway.

Things like this happen to me all of the time.
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:03 am

Age 12: Waking up slowing. Sunlight coming through the window and a man dressed all in white standing in my room with his back to me.

I looked away for a moment and he was gone.

His name was Jason and he had a tragic past. He protected any female who lived in that house and had a short temper with any male.
Back to top Go down
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Sounds like I'm not the only one who has had encounters with spirits. But it seems like you all have seen more than I have, to get a full view of a ghostly figure is amazing. Usually figures and manifestations disappear before you can even lay eyes on them.
Back to top Go down
Misteh
Admin
Misteh

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Oohhhh the stories I could tell you all....
I have many but I'll share a few,

- I was at birthday sleepover for my friend Robin when I still lived in Germany and we all slept in a room on the first floor of their house close to the front door. (German houses were certainly set up differently) I was on the very edge of one of the only mattresses in the room and I was near falling off the whole night but somehow I managed to sleep most of the night. I did wake up an hour or two past midnight for no reason to a very tall black figure standing in the doorway. I stared half-blindly (my glasses were out of reach) at this figure for at least twenty minutes before closing my eyes and falling back asleep.

- When I was still in college I lived in a single apartment all by my lonesome and at first things were normal but then I began to get the feeling I was being watched and that there would be something standing over my shoulder watching me play games on my laptop or draw for my classes. Soon I was hearing footsteps in my bedroom down the hall and I would see flashes of a white dress flowing out of the corner of my eye, and sometimes I would feel a small touch on my arm or a tug on my shirt. Things eventually began to feel so uncomfortable for me that I was basically living in my best friend's apartment two floors down. I called her into my room at one point though because I wanted to figure out just what exactly was lurking in my room and my friend was sensitive to the paranormal world. She described three separate entities and one of which surprised me. She described a little girl that basically lived in my bedroom, it reminded me of the white dress I would see out of the corner of my eye and the pokes and tugging on my clothes. While we were in my bedroom we began to hear whispers of a young girl coming from where my bed was. Suddenly to my left I heard a male voice clearly hiss the word "Bitch". I stood up right away, startled and told my friend we had to leave. Apparently, she hadn't heard the voice.
After staying with my friend in her apartment for roughly a month and a half I was finally brave enough to live in my own apartment. The male entity had seemed to disappear but I would still see and feel the little girl around me when I was working or playing games.

- Once upon another day after I had left college I was back at the dorms visiting a friend of mine. I woke up a few minutes before her alarm went off to go to class and I laid there listening to her get up and shower and grab something to eat before putting on her shoes and leaving for class. I was about to roll over and go back to sleep when I heard someone with bare feet walk into the bedroom and stop next to the bed. I was about to roll over and say hi to my friend and ask what she had forgotten but I realized it couldn't be her because she had shoes on and I also didn't hear the door to the apartment open for anyone to come back in. I didn't even turn to see who or what it was I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

Again these are only a few of the stories I have heh, and some of the shorter ones at that o.0 I might share them in a later post though.
Back to top Go down
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Jesus Christ! It gives me chills reading it..... and when a spirit gets aggressive like that, I hear the best thing to do is to leave the place immediatley. But yeah, frightening experiences you've had. If that was me in the bed and I hear somebody walk next to the bed and I knew it was not my friend, the hairs on my body would stand up and I would be stone cold... I'm sensitive to spirits and ghosts too in a way. I get a weird feeling when I know I'm being watched or that if I'm about to be touched by something.
Back to top Go down
Misteh
Admin
Misteh

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Hahaha! Oh Ser that is nothing compared to my other stories.
I've been sensitive to the paranormal for a long time, my friend is more sensitive at me which is why I asked her to come in and check out my apartment. >.<
I've been dealing with spirits for a loooong time so a lot of times when something strange happens I tend to not feel so scared or anything at all towards what's just happened. The little girl that lived in my bedroom would sometimes harass my visitors, making them feel sick, or tugging on their clothes or even pinching them. Sometimes she would knock over the CD's on my shelf and I would eventually have to say hello every time I came home so that she wouldn't overreact and try to grab my attention every ten minutes while I tried to focus on my homework.

The Towers (which is what we called the dorms at my college) was severely haunted out the butthole. The building was part of the many mental hospital facilities on 8th street, however the rest of those buildings are now vacant and the Towers was renovated into a Nursing Home, we actually met a few of the people who used to work there when it was still a Home for the elderly. Now it is the current housing for the college I used to attend.
Back to top Go down
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 pm

I laughed about the little girl part. Clearly, these are restless spirits, but they don't really seem like they would cause any physical harm. It's normal for things to be knocked over or to be tugged or tapped when a spirit is present. I remember hearing stories of my friends entering this bar at night and they would see pictures get pushed off of the shelves and they even saw a plug in fan fly off the counter. Very creepy, but I would have to see it to believe it.
It is like all of my friends have more paranormal encounters than I do, it's not fair. >_<
Back to top Go down
Misteh
Admin
Misteh

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Oh my dear boy, consider yourself lucky that you don't have as many experiences. Being sensitive to spirits can easily become overwhelming. I myself get extremely frustrated with whatever lurks in my household. Waking up in the midst of the early morning and hearing someone scream "HELLO", or "HI" in your ear to point where you're jumping out of your skin is not entertaining in the least. It's especially not fun to see your dog freaking out and staring at moving black figures and nothingness every other day.
Back to top Go down
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Oh wow hahaha! That is quite a way of being awoken.
Back to top Go down
Misteh
Admin
Misteh

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Indeed it is. Let me go ahead and continue with another story. It's a
good example of why being sensitive isn't always a great thing.

-
Back when I was in college, (yes again with the college stories) I met
this girl through two friends of mine that lived with her in the same
apartment, their names were hmm lets call them Wolfie and Terry, and
lets call the girl Mary to protect her identity. So Mary and I got to
chatting one day and in the midst of our conversation we got on the
topic of beliefs and religion and she explained how she was interested
in Paganism and Wicca. Me being an eclectic Wiccan for about 5 years at
that point in time, told her about myself and she was super excited and
asked me to be her teacher. So I accepted of course and she began to
hang around me a lot more often. My friend (the one whom I stayed with
for a month and a half after the ghostly encounters in my bedroom), had a
bad feeling every time she got near Mary but respecting my decision to
teach the girl, she hung around with us to help and also learn.
Over
the time of knowing her she ended up explaining to me something about
this entity in her room that would leave scratches on her and make
noises and whisper in her apartment. Wolfie and Terry ended up coming to
my friend and I to tell us about similar occurrences. At this point in
time I would feel drained and slightly uncomfortable around Mary most of
the times I would hang around with her. I thought it was strange and
figured it might be because of this entity in their room but I noticed I
would feel these things even when we weren't in their apartment.

Eventually
Mary got so fed up with her roommates and also this entity that she
asked me (more like pleaded) if she could move into my apartment with
me. I thought about it and accepted, feeling sorry that these things
were happening to her. When we got around to moving her belongings into
my apartment however I began to feel increasingly angry so much to the
point where I was snapping at Mary's boyfriend and giving them both cold
looks. I didn't feel like myself at all and I couldn't explain why I
was feeling and acting the way I was until the last shopping cart full
of items that we moved that day. My anger got so overwhelming at that
point, that I felt like finding something sharp like a knife and driving
it into her boyfriend's back. I realized at this point I was definitely
out of order and I told her that we needed to stop and that I would
talk to her the next day to move the rest of her things. As soon as she
left my presence I almost immediately felt better. A huge weight was
lifted off of my shoulders and I felt calm and content once more. I
realized that I was most likely under oppression. I told my friend all
of what happened and she once again reminded me how she'd had a bad
feeling about Mary from the start and that what was bothering her and
our other friends in their apartment, was most likely actually following
Mary. I decided that being around Mary, and this entity, was becoming
dangerous for myself so I thought it over and was on the brink of making
the decision to move her back into her old apartment. Wolfie and Terry
came to us later that night and explained to us that this entity was
becoming more active to the point where they didn't feel safe at all in
their apartment. After thinking it over we decided to go to their
apartment and see if we could figure out what exactly we were dealing
with.
We went to their apartment, things were pretty empty because
even Terry and Wolfie were moving out of that room. When I walked in the
door I felt an immediate heaviness and it was very quiet, except for
the occasional comment from one of us. My friend didn't even want to set
foot in Mary's old room because she said it was completely a bad idea. I
had walked over to the doorway and looked inside trying to feel if
anything was there. There wasn't. We moved across the living room to
Terry and Wolfie's room and I had no problem walking inside but my
friend was stopped dead in her tracks as if something was literally
keeping her from entering that room. I could feel that the entity was
inside their room, and my friend knew it as well. After debating what to
do at this point (because this entity we could feel was strong) Terry
suddenly moved for the door claiming that she had seen something in the
closet so we began to leave the apartment. Sadly...Wolfie was a
rather...confident and proud person, not easily pushed around and
well...having had enough of being pushed around by this entity she
stopped and started to speak loudly, taunting the entity basically
calling it out. My friend was quick to leave at this point and Terry was
right behind her while I grabbed Wolfie's arm trying to get her to
leave the room and telling her to shut up. We left and all headed to my
friend's room where we thought we would be safe. I could feel something
was wrong the whole way to her apartment and when we got inside the
feeling didn't go away. I kind of looked at my friend and we sort of
stared at each other knowing exactly what the other was thinking. Our
suspicions were confirmed when Wolfie began to complain about a sharp
and powerful pain in her chest and shoulder. Soon she was lying on the
floor in tears because it hurt so much. I told Terry to back up and not
touch her and I moved towards her and tried to calm her down. I couldn't
believe that this entity was now attacking our friend. I didn't know
what else to do but ask her permission to create a circle and try to
force the entity out and away from her. (Knowing that she was of the
Christian belief, even so I had to ask permission to do anything.)
Now
I'm not going to include what happened in the midst of me drawing the
circle and trying to get this entity away from Wolfie, because I don't
feel it's something appropriate to share, but after nearly an hour of
fighting this thing it finally left the circle and rushed out of the
apartment quick as lightning. Wolfie and Terry left shortly after to
stay the night with a friend and I looked at my friend and told her that
I needed to tell Mary that she could NOT live with me. So we figured
out where she was and we told her everything that had happened and we
warned her that we suspected that this thing was attached to her just as
a warning that she might want to consider getting help from someone who
deals with the paranormal.

So there you have it. Being
sensitive to spirits and the paranormal is not always fun business and
can often times be frightening and stressful.
Back to top Go down
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Yes I see. Very interesting story, I will have dreams about this over night. ._. Just kidding

But yeah, it's not a very good idea to call out a spirit like that. It can lead to bad situations like that. I don't even think it is a good idea to communicate with spirits at all, I hear it only angers them.

But yeah, your story has taught me something.
Back to top Go down
Misteh
Admin
Misteh

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:46 am

Hahaha, sure. It's not that its not a good idea because some spirits aren't homicidal crazy demons but its just more so unsafe. Especially if you don't know what you're doing.

Heh heh, I realize my stories might sound a little crazy and far-fetched to some but its up to the reader/listener whether they believe or don't believe. I'm not sharing to impress. Smile
Back to top Go down
kill thrill
Untainted
kill thrill

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:25 pm

is always very difficult to understand if it is hypnagogic hallucinations or real perceptions ... but I have had experiences very similar to yours
Back to top Go down
Slendercles
Anxious
Slendercles

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:43 am

kill thrill wrote:
is always very difficult to understand if it is hypnagogic hallucinations or real perceptions ... but I have had experiences very similar to yours
Hey kill thrill, 

I know you're new here but it's generally not a good idea to post on a topic that's been dead since February. Make sure you check the date of the last post before commenting on it.

Either way, this is an interesting topic and I've never seen it. Pretty weird stuff o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Paranormal Experiences - Story   My Paranormal Experiences - Story Empty

Back to top Go down

My Paranormal Experiences - Story
Page 1 of 1