Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Personal Experience Today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

Current Win Points : 0

Personal Experience Today Empty
PostSubject: Personal Experience Today   Personal Experience Today EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:53 pm

So I'm at the gas station, I was going to buy some Monster Energy Drinks, then all of sudden I get tapped on the shoulder and I hear an "Excuse ma'am"

I turn around and I see an old man. He saw my face and apologized "I am terribly sorry, I though you were a lady because of your hair." We both had a good laugh out of it and he asked me where he would find the restroom because it was his first time there.

This makes me ask myself: Is my hair too long for a guy? I mean, I chose to grow my hair out. What does everybody think, is my hair normal length for a male? Very Happy

Personal Experience Today Img_2010
Back to top Go down
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Personal Experience Today   Personal Experience Today EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:32 am

Do whatever you want. It doesn't matter what other people think. Dudes have had long hair all throughout history. If you dig having long hair, keep it long. If not, cut it. It's all your choice.
Back to top Go down
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Personal Experience Today   Personal Experience Today EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 am

That's what I tell some people, some people will give me gross looks as if I'm some kind of monster, clearly I am a human being Smile
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Personal Experience Today   Personal Experience Today EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:45 am

Your hair is fine. It's your hair and in this day and age there is no 'acceptable' or 'unacceptable' length. If this is your style then go with it. You're not hurting anyone, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Personal Experience Today   Personal Experience Today EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Very true, atleast you all can see that there is nothing wrong with a guy that has long hair. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheArmadaBledd
Anxious
TheArmadaBledd

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Personal Experience Today   Personal Experience Today EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Mine's at my mid back, dude. Don't worry about it, man. And those who mock you? Just smile and nod and roll on with your life, right?
Back to top Go down
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Personal Experience Today   Personal Experience Today EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:39 pm

You sir, are correct.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Personal Experience Today   Personal Experience Today EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:57 pm

I'm 15 with a natural cowlick, and I candi literally nothing with it but push it vertically. Your hair is fine, it's your style.
Back to top Go down
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Personal Experience Today   Personal Experience Today EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:24 pm

I used to have a cow lick when I was young haha Smile But then I just changed, I grew my hair out long, took about 2 years. And now I want to keep my hair long. I guess it has something to do with why I love screamo and rock music so much. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Experience Today   Personal Experience Today Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Experience Today
Page 1 of 1